• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
I posted an RP and it was never approved. At first I thought it might have been because my computer was being stupid at the time and hadn't actually submitted it. I waited several days then reposted it. It still hasn't appeared. I'm guessing that it was rejected. Why? I know my plot is long enough so that's not it. The only thing I can think of is that I removed History from the profiles because I didn't want to have one. But it doesn't seem like that can make enough of a difference to cause it to be rejected. So, what did I do wrong?

Years
Hmm...okay. So you say the plot is long enough. Is there anything else in it that would cause it to be wrong? Did you forget important key terms in RP making, like maybe something else in the sign-up? Gender-wise, age, etc.?

Maybe you didn't have a clear goal in the RP. Or maybe no one is around to approve anything anymore. >_> How long ago was it when you last tried to post it?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Ahem. As you could blatantly see, Axel JUST posted in JBCBlank's thread, so, obviously, he's here to approve things.

I don't think Alana would forget that kind of stuff.

I would just wait, or PM someone and ask. *shrug* Sometimes they like to take their time XD I don't think that history is that big an issue. < <;;

Alana

Years
Not that I can think of. I always make sure my RPs have clear plots, or clear enough, so people will join them. I posted it the first time June 10th maybe 11th. I reposted it again yesterday.

Bell said:
Ahem. As you could blatantly see, Axel JUST posted in JBCBlank's thread, so, obviously, he's here to approve things.

I would just wait, or PM someone and ask. *shrug* Sometimes they like to take their time XD I don't think that history is that big an issue. < <;;

Edit: Lol. True. And I've seen other new RPs pop up.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Well yeah, the same thing happened to me and one of my roleplays, but it eventually got up there. ^.^ I had to wait for what seemed like forever, but wasn't really, but it was still posted up (but I'm just impatient like that < <;; ). I think it'd be wisest to wait, notify someone that you'd like to know whether your RP is posted yet or not, and again, wait.

Years
Bell said:

I'm not even sure who's approving here. What I knew was that someone was approving RPs, that's it. Sorry, I'm new here and don't really know who are mods or not. Anyways:

I'm not sure what could be a problem here then. It's possible your RP got by unnoticed, I'm not sure. I don't even know how this works over with the ones approving, so I'm just gonna shrug and wonder what happens if I post my RP. >_>

Alana

Years
Random_Fan said:
I'm not even sure who's approving here. What I knew was that someone was approving RPs, that's it. Sorry, I'm new here and don't really know who are mods or not. Anyways:

I'm not sure what could be a problem here then. It's possible your RP got by unnoticed, I'm not sure. I don't even know how this works over with the ones approving, so I'm just gonna shrug and wonder what happens if I post my RP. >_>
Lol. Well you might get it approved quickly, who knows? I'll just wait and PM someone. I usually don't mind waiting but I hate waiting for such a long time. ^^'

Alana

Years
Others do to. But for that you need to put a rating on it. For large scale it would probably R.

Years
Since it's an RP, rated M would do. Well this is getting off topic, and there really isn't a reason anymore to keep replying to this thread, so, meh. I'll post it and see what happens.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
It's not always a matter of a problem with the RP. I'm only human, sometimes I miss things. @.@; Like I told Alana in the PM, I'm in the middle of my exam period, so I'm quite distracted. I probably just skipped over it accidentally. ^^;

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Wanna know what I think, I think that they need more people to approve Rp's that's alot of work for only one person, especialy this time of year, exams and such. I think with about 5 people, things should move alot quicker, but then again, if that is how you guys like it.

~JBCBlank

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
I agree with JBCBlank..You need more than one person to approve all the RP's sent in. First off they have to read ALL of the RPs. It can take 20 to 30 min to fully look over an RP. Imagine 20 or 30 rolling in a day. Its alot of work.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Well, Bell is about to be given Other RP, so that makes three possible people to check them over: Bell, Shadowfaith, or I. Also, there aren't usually too many RPs, so it's no problem at all for even one person to handle.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Um, actually, if you have a keen eye you can tell if it's a good plot just by looking at the length and the first sentence. And, since most of the plots sent in are incredibly short, it usually only takes me 1 minute to check them. *cough*not implying something here....*cough*

xDD

But anyway, Alana's question was already answered, so if you don't mind, I'm going to close this, because we don't need to be off-topic and spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back