• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RP (online Pokemon game with tons of players)

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2005
Pokemon RP is a BYOND game with tons of players! Just download BYOND and connect to the game. I have links in my signature. Spread the news!

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
Yes there is but it was in the wrong section so he reposted it

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2005
That's all I get from you guys? No, "Oh, man what an awesome game, thanks for telling me," ???

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
well byond is kinda a crap system to make a game in it is too laggy...

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
i tried to join but it didn't

zoradude113 said:
Pokemon RP is a BYOND game with tons of players! Just download BYOND and connect to the game. I have links in my signature. Spread the news!

i downloaded the link thing but notrhing happened.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Looks pretty cool... wish you good luck on this mate!

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
EDIT: I've seen this game before but BYOND doesn't let me in games.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2005
I was impressed how well this one worked on terms of joinability but uggh..., yeah BYOND is pretty laggy. Though uggh... it is pretty awesome.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Did you make this yourself or did you just find the link on a website? If so, then it doesn't belong here. This area is for showcasing your amateur made games, not linking to a game you've found, that belongs in Other Games, I believe.

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
not really liking the idea of players as pokemon, the controls are kinda funky, its laggy, not enough trainers, community is kinda wierd. just the fact that its mmorpg gives it automatic cool points but.......nah

Back