• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Albino Sprite Requests!

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
Years
excellent job with the albino sprites, Skarmory Rider!

can i have an albino Ampharos?

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
Sorry for the holdup, since I was grounded for getting online without permission. *grumbles*
Anyhow... here's the Ampharos!

UPDATE: I will be doing Legendary as well, since I did the Latios, and I will try to do winged albinos too! Fusions... don't think so.

Last edited:

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
I've been working on more, even though no one has been requesting. :( Ah well, I'm working on a Lugia right now, and I'm searching for Celabi.... Those who were going to ask for these, here they are. Otherwise, I'll find the sprite and color.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
SkarmoryRider said:
I've been working on more, even though no one has been requesting. :( Ah well, I'm working on a Lugia right now, and I'm searching for Celabi.... Those who were going to ask for these, here they are. Otherwise, I'll find the sprite and color.
If your looking for a Celibi sprite go to pokefor.tk that is where i get mine. :)

Back