• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to See if Your Roleplay has been Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
April 14th

Pending OOC Threads approved.

Pending RPs...all declined. Yes. All of them. I see messy presentations, I see rushed work, I see glaring holes were description should be...just put in more effort guys, seriously.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
April 16th

Dutchesse's RP Survivors approved. Pending OOC threads approved. Pokemongarnet's RP The Harono Region declined for lackings in plot. It was just...very cookie-cutter, very vaguely described, and generally spoke of rushed work. Take your time writing and set up a proper plot. Djinni's RP Is this the end of the world? declined for being submitted to the lounge rather than the main section. The plot could also use a good bit of fleshing out.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
April 19th
Accepted:
I Laugh at Your Misfortune!'s Pokemorph Journey
Pikalover10's The Pokecompetition!
SilverCrown's OOC
Dutchesse's OOC

Declined:

Pokemongarnet's Harono Region
dumbpikAchu's Return of the Fossils.
Alymaru's pokemonRPG adventure
Game_Over's Apocalypse is Coming Now!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
April 23rd

Poké-fyu's, Neiko Star's, and gishnax's RPs approved. Sirolu's RPs all declined for severe lackings in plot. They were just very rushed work that lacked basically all direction, setting and backstory. Please put some more thought and effort into your RPs.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
April 27th

warudo.kun!'s and Amaranthine's RPs approved. Sirolu's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. Same problems as before. ~Rotom~'s RP declined for lackings in plot. The base idea is fine, but please expand on it a bit.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
May 1st

CTFx's, Ramzam's, and Rekhyt's RPs approved.

~Rotom~'s RP declined for lackings in plot. I don't see much improvement from the last, and what little extra there is is just sounding more and more like Eragon. :\

Luke the Umbreon's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. It's not really making much sense...at all, and it's rather obvious that you just typed that out in five to ten minutes with the 'new thread' box. A bit more effort, if you please.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
May 11th

Accepted:
PokeOps
Pokemon Heart & Soul
Full Moon Fade Away OOC

Declined:
The Kanto Journeys - You've got a good start, but you don't tell us anything about the thieving, really. Take some more time to go a little more in-depth about what's been really happening.

The Meat Grinder - Looks good, but again, more info.

Pokecommunity is being ridiculous, so I'll update this later when I can actually do this accepting/declining process without going out of my mind.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
May 15th

Seriousness's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. Just...sloppy, rushed work and lack of details all around. You need to put quite a bit more effort into it. To be honest, it sort of looks like you took a piece of tracing paper, sketched out the really rough outlines of a certain other RP, threw in a bit of filler text and called it yours. Not cool. :\

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
May 19th

Flax's and KillehKiwi's RPs approved. Sumner's and Starmario's RPs declined for lackings in plot. Starmario, please work on both coherence and detail. I was seriously having trouble even following that all too scarcely elaborated plot. Sumner, your RP was really just the base generic variety with little to no detail. Please put a bit more effort into it. Vexx123's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. Though honestly, I may as well say 'complete lack of plot'. Yes, plot, setting, you actually need those things. Work on it. :\

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
OH MY GOD GUYS.
I AM SO SORRY YOUR ROLEPLAYS HAVEN'T BEEN LOOKED AT FOR NEARLY A WEEK NOW. DX

It's totally my fault, I'm supposed to be covering and I'm not doing a good job of it. ;A;

Accepted Roleplays:
Vednix's
98monkey1's
I Laugh at Your Misfortune's
WisherWisherWish's
Starmario's
Cirrus'
Sumner's
Zeta Dimentio
KillehKiwi (OOC)

Anyone not mentioned above did not get their roleplays approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
May 31st

Stantler's, Valentine's and Murder's RPs approved. PalkiaSpace's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. By the sound of things, you want to write a fanfic; not a roleplay. If you want that approved, I want to see a plot and some consideration for characters besides your own. LancetheGmen's thread declined for being blatant advertisement. :\

Screw the rules, I have green hair!'s and Starmario's OOC Threads approved. Arumus's OOC thread declined. You need to get the RP approved before you post one of these.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
June 8th

Arumus's, Royal's, The warden's, Charizard_Man's, and Jake™'s RPs approved.

ShadowRaichu's RP declined for lackings in plot. You have your setting sorted out, but what the characters will actually be doing has not really been addressed. Self-evident or no, I would like to see it stated. cartercr's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. What you have is not an RP but the outline of a fanfic. :\ PalkiaSpace, same thing. Down with the darkness's, and killer-g's RPs declined for severe lackings in plot. Both of you need to flesh out on your ideas a lot.

Eleclion's, Stantler's, Valentine's, Arumu's, and Zeta Dimentio's OOC threads approved.

benville's thread declined for being unnecessary. This is not InvisionFree RPing; just post the profile for whatever RP you want to participate in in the RP when you sign up. ^^

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
June 14th

cooldude345's, ceralXXmilk's, sinnohchapion's, _One_Winged_Angel's, PokeHumanManectric's, and duil's RPs declined for severe lackings in plot. Clear settings, idea for what is actually going down, role for someone other than yourself. You need these things, so get to it.

Autumnfox's, ~Rotom~'s, KillehKiwi's, ValentineUmbreon's, AmazingPiplup's, and Vorteld's RPs approved.

Jake™'s, Royal's, and Charizard_Man's OOC threads approved. TrainerAJ's question moved to the Roleplay Discussion thread.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
June 18th

wolfsrain23's RP approved.

soramaru's, sandeon's, Konekodemon's, Hansa's, Roxasabridged's, and UraharaSteph's RPs declined for lackings in plot. All of you had very bare, cookie cutter plots with generally poor attention to detail and lack of effort. Work harder, please. Pakamarad's thread declined for not being an RP at all. What you want is PFF.

The warden's and KillehKiwi's OOC threads approved. Hansa's OOC thread declined for having no main thread to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back