• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Official Family Guy Fanclub!~

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Don't you have to ask first and I will like to be co-owner.

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
Years
Peter: Hey Brian! Look! My Alphabits are talking to me! They're saying "Ooooooooooooo"
Brian: Peter those are Cheerios

That one cracks me up!

Family Guy is da king of cartoon comedy! It's what you get when you put the Simpsons, South Park and King of the Hill in a blender. I'll join!

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
wow...FG now! I love Family Guy!

I'll join. XP It is a pretty funny show.

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
Years
ya i always disobey my parents when it comes to T.V shows or movies. FG is the bomb man i haven't watched it in so long. It's hard to have a favorite chacter though...

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
Years
My parents love Family Guy too. Was my Dad who got me into it. I own Seasons 1-3 on DVD. Really good, love it.

Peter: Lois, if you strike me down I'll become more powerful than you can ever imagine
L'il Peter: Wait a minute. If you're here and I'm here. And Istanbul is somewhere in this general area, who the hell is that?

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
Years
ya my ex got me into FG. it's really funny and i like to watch it but it does remind me of him...so i really try not to watch it but sometimes i can't help it...

Back