• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
First, thank you for answering! I already beat the league twice and battled RED and won that as well. It was my impression that this version allows you to go to the first 2 islands of the Orange Islands? If so how do I activate that scene because as of now im stuck :(

Oh! I know this, I got stuck on the same thing!
Well, first, have you talked to Axel yet? 'Cause you'll have to talk to him to get somethings started.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2014
Hey guys I don't know if this is the right thread for the question or not, but just looking for some info please. I had the 3.1 Beta for my psp, but I kept getting stuck in the wall at the elite four and no cheat or anything fixed the issue. So I recently downloaded the 3.2 Beta since I can't find the 3.3 for my psp. I was wondering what's the difference between the 3.1 and 3.2

Years
I read that there is a thunderstone in the Blackthorn Pokécenter.
I was wondering, can you find a thunderstone earlier in the game?

*edit
A 2nd question, sorry.
Where is the move relearner?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2014
Tim!.... No I don't believe you can find a thunder stone any earlier in the game and the move relearner is in the pokemon center in Goldenrod I believe. If not its after Goldenrod

or19937

Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
Years
Move re-learning system.
'nuff said. This game owns.

Pokemon Crystal is, to this day, my favorite official Pokemon game, and you sir just managed to make it better!

And btw, yes, the move relearning system is in Goldenrod's Pokemon Center.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
As a matter of fact, you can have your Pokemon relearn all moves free of charge in every Pokécenter. In the top left corner of the Pokécenter is some sort of computer where you can have your Pokemon relearn their moves.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Years of waiting...? Aren't we little too dramatic? xD

He has a fair point. Liquid Crystal has been in development for six years, and it has been two years since I last got involved with Liquid Crystal properly. University is killing me!

--

Also, here is a little update; it's currently 2:39 AM here and I've spent roughly 9 hours indexing some sprites for Liquid Crystal (61 sprites to be precise) - which were all made by JoshR691. These sprites will be inserted into the game pretty soon and will be one half of my contribution to the project until mid-April. I'll be covering trainer sprites soon and fixing a few graphical errors including the transparent exclamation mark in the trainer alert boxes (circles); I was considering changing the boxes again as well, but I'll leave that for April if I'm pushed for time.

Edit: I'm sure LaZ will keep you updated with the sprites I sent him. Once they're inserted, I'm pretty sure he'll show a few out of the 61 I sent him.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
Oh! I know this, I got stuck on the same thing!
Well, first, have you talked to Axel yet? 'Cause you'll have to talk to him to get somethings started.

Yes I have and all he says is that I should look for trainers to recruit, some who maybe in hidden areas? Thanks for your help!

Years
Years of waiting...? Aren't we little too dramatic? xD
Yes this is been quite a while because when I first joined PokeCommunity, the first hack I saw was LC. So I missed Zeikku

Does anyone know where to catch a murkrow?
I am sure he is at night in the route below Blackthorn city as well as in Dark Cave.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Yes this is been quite a while because when I first joined PokeCommunity, the first hack I saw was LC. So I missed Zeikku
He has a fair point. Liquid Crystal has been in development for six years, and it has been two years since I last got involved with Liquid Crystal properly.
Yeah, but guys, it's only few months from the last update :D
No need to be so dramatic =D

University is killing me!
Who isn't killed by university...? :D

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
So I'm pretty sure Magnius doesn't create music for Liquid Crystal so I decided to have a crack at it. This is my first attempt at composing a song, so here it is. White version 1 and 2 owners will recognize it.

Back