• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
I haven't been on any kind of community forum forever, and I decided to join you all here! :3
I'm really relaxed for the most part, have always and will always love Pokemon, a total dork. I hope I make some good friends on here <3

Years
Hello Oaid! Welcome to PC!

You don't mind me calling you Aidey now would you? I kinda thought of it while reading your username. :) Deep down we're all dorks, but we don't hide what we love! What's your favorite thing about pokemon? Personally, mine is the untold adventures in each and new generation uncovering all the mysteries surrounding the region!

You would love all the Daily Chit-Chat there is going on right now, about the current generations. Make sure to check them out if you want to be up-to-date with all that is going on! Everyone here has their own story to tell, now its time for yours to unfold!

tumblr_mkayqhIWoH1r6mn0uo1_500.png

I hope you make lots and lots of friends! If you're ever in the mood to talk, don't be afraid to talk to me. I'd be happy to a good conversation. (◎`・ω・´)人(´・ω・`*)
Enjoy your stay here<3

tumblr_mnurt24SCq1s76u70o1_500.jpg

Years
Hi Oaid, welcome to PC!

So you're new to forums I see? Well you picked a good one to start with given your love of Pokemon, so I'm certain you'll meet loads of real Pokemon fans here. We're a very diverse community as well, thanks to the wide range of topics you'll find. I've been into Pokemon for practically most of my life as well, and I don't plan on leaving the franchise any time soon. Are you excited for X and Y by the way? Only less than a month til the games come out and they're looking so awesome based on all the info so far.

But yeah, I do hope you stick around as an active member and have an awesome time here, because we have very friendly and helpful members, as well as the staff members in blue, orange and red who keep the forums running smoothly. Cirno mods this section so don't hesitate to ask her if you need help, and I'm always happy to get to know you as well so feel free to leave me a visitor message! Have fun here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
I am so excited for the new games that I'm starting to drive my friends up the wall. Them Pokemon haters! xD
I've actually just gotten back in to competitive battling, so I decided hey why not join a forum so I actually have people to dork with. I kinda got out of battling because people took it too seriously, like, yeah it's competitive but don't freak out if you lose!

My favorite thing about Pokemon games? Hmm. I do love the adventure, and I always have two copies of each game (So Black 2 and White 2, or Heart Gold and Soul Silver), one to keep all my Pokemon on and one to just restart over and over so I can keep playing :3 And no, I don't mind calling you Aidey at all. xD <3 Anyone reading this, you can feel free to talk to me, as well. I don't bite too hard~​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
yay for dorks! :D Welcome aboard to the forums~

Well, you'll totally love the PokeCommunity because it's got a lot of the things you like about the forum :D Whether you like the classic generations or the newer ones, or you might like writing, roleplaying, ROM hacking, or many many other things. This place is definitely for you. <3 Best of all, you'll be able to make a ton of friends, like myself and the rest of the people here who took the time to welcome you to this amazing place. :)

I really hope you enjoy it here, and don't hesitate ask any questions to any experienced member or a member of staff in bold names. They're really nice and we all don't bite. <3 Have a wonderful time and I guess I shall see you 'round :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
RftA_Ema_Skye_Happy_2.gif

Howdy do, Aidey! I'm very much into competitive battling myself! In fact, over at the Battle Center section, you'll find more people who are into pokemon competitive play too~ We also have a pokemon battle simulation server at Pokemon Showdown if you want to check that out! <3

RftA_Ema_Skye_Taking_Notes_3.gif

I do agree with you about what you've said about the pokemon games - the sense of adventure you'd get with each pokemon game is quite an experience, y'know? And yeah I do have a tendency to save all my trained pokemon in one game as I restart another game. :3 Fortunately, they're having a way to save all your pokemon in one place, but.. it costs money annually.

RftA_Ema_Normal_2.gif

But regardless; Pokemon X and Pokemon Y have the makings to be amazing games, so I can't wait to play them! But in any case, it's really nice to meet you! I do hope we'll get to talk someday! I don't bite very much too... scientifically! Also, don't be shy on asking for help if you need it~ We're all very happy to help you! But yeah, have a nice tiiiiime~!

Years
Thank you for all the nice replies!

The Pokemon Bank, I think it's called, is 500 Yen annually I think in Japan, so I'm guessing it'll be about five dollars annually maybe? I think 100 yen is about a dollar, or I might be way off. Who knows. I do really like that idea though, for the cloud-storage-idea-thing.

Back