• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
still a gangster lol i just thought of this why not make a hack of ruby/ fr of the shiny hunters club? i call it Pokemon Shiny hunters , im no good at hacking so i cannot do it (itll include everyone in the club)

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2004
hey valencia where did you get your shiny onix can you please tell me where you got it??????????????????????????????????

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
dude, pokemunna, that's a great idea. i can't hack, but i could make some trainer sprites that look like us if you want them.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i'll need some more details than that, and i don't want to waste a lot of time spriting if they aren't gonna be put to use.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
hi people.ive been searching and searching for shinies for days now.im so close to exploding.has anyone had any luck lately.also does anyone know any easy shinies to hunt for. thanks.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i havent been having any luck nut i havent been hunting lately :P
what i mean by hack is by changing the game to a way someone wants it if this doesnt explain *even i dont get it* then go to hack showcase forum

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Hacking is where someone takes a copy of a pokemon game on their computer, and edits it with various tools. They can then make their own game, changing whatever they can figure out how to. You can change maps, pokemon, how pokemon evolve, ect..

If you decide to do that, pokemunna, why don't we all go get our own sprites. I'm sure we could request them at "Home of the Sprites", if we can't make our own.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
err i dont think ill be making it seeing as i cannot use the freakin hex editor turns white after modifiying o no luck with shinys and in pokemon shiny all pokemon are shiny and the rare 1 out of 8915 arent lol

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Hmm... Sounds like your computer can't support it fully. Why don't you try a new Hex Editor. Or actualy, what do you need to do with the hex editor? I'm not a hacker, but I think there are tools to do just about everything, right?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
the rom turns white no program and could you find me a good scrpit editor thx everyone says use hex but im too lazy

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
As I said, I am no hacker, so I can't find you the tools. It's probably better to follow everyone's advice, and use a hex editor. Are there any hackers in the SHC, other than you? Maybe you could team up with them, and work on it together.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
mm i wouldnt call myself a hacker merley a noob interested in making "alterations" anyway hopefully there are
on a new thingy *kinda* where do you find overworld sprites?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
if anybody figures out how to make a hack with us in it, then i call dibs on being an elite four trainer

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
I know of one place...it isn't exactly the best quality, but it is RPGish... Although, I don't think it could be exactly pokemon style, or anything remotly close.. but it is an online rpg that is free and created by a person [or persons]... Eh, post your thoughts on that. We could use spirtes for pokemon but...I can't think of anything that would 'catch' them, only killing, or be pokemom.

Years
aj.w said:
hey valencia where did you get your shiny onix can you please tell me where you got it??????????????????????????????????

Well i was looking for it in the cave to the ghost city(Cant remember the name :dead:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
That cave is called the Rock Tunnel.

Well, I keep searching, but still no shinies. I'm searching for Clefairy more then Tyrogue now, mainly because that's the next one on the list that we need to get. Tyrogue will go on my team, but I'll need to get Emerald before I can perfect it. Hows the hunting going with you guys?

Back