• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merfyz Massive SHINY Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
THREAD UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I WANT

I am looking for EV'd and as good base IV's as possible pokemon that are good for battles/tournaments.

I HAVE

EV'd Pokemon
Charizard
[More to come soon]

Event Pokemon
Blastoise
Mew
Raikou
Suicune

Shiny Pokemon

Here's just a taste of some of the shinies i have, but if a pokemon that you want is not on this list just ask me i most likely have it i just don't want to list over 600 pokemon.
- Rayquaza
- Ho-oh
- Blastoise
- Pidgeot
- Charzard
- Haxorous
- Groudon
- Mewtwo
- Lvl 1 shiny evee
- Venasaur
- Arcainine
- Gengar
- Alakazam
- Zapados
- Moltres
- Articuno
- Suicune
- Entei
- Raikou

Last edited by a moderator:

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
i need someoneto ev train my pokemon, or i want flawless pokemon, right now i really want a flawless squirtle

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
Sounds like a deal, once i can get my cloning set up again. As this shiny mew is my last one.

I'm having some trouble getting my ir-gt-rs working again though.

Also is the squirtle legit? Do you have more flawless iv'd? I'm looking for charmander, bulbasaur, caterpie and others.

Last edited:

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Hello. I don't have very many good pokemon as of yet. But I'd love your shiny eevee. I've been trying to breed to forever. :( What would you like for it? I have good natured untouched pokemon if you're interested!

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
Hello do you have a shiny male Syther, Sneasal, Charmander or a Staryu? If you do what would you like for them (or the ones you have)?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Owner is inactive and it's almost a month anyway, so I'll be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back