• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Hey I'm Grump!" - The Game Grumps Fan Club

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
640px-New_Game_Grumps_Logo.png

Are you grump or not so grump? Doesn't matter, this is the Game Grumps Fan Club.

Game Grumps Biography

The Game Grumps are hosted by two YouTube personalities who play video games while also using live commentary. Their games range from a wide spectrum. From NES games to modern XB360 and PS3 games and anything in between. They post 2 videos (Under GameGrumps) everyday. The series is full of humor, behind-the-scenes look at the Grumps lives and all around solid gameplay! Don't you wish you were a Grump. :3

The Grumps Are: (Click names to be brought to their respective projects.)

Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson |
The creator of the infamous Awesome Series. A talented artist and voice actor, Arin has been featured on many cartoons by other animators. Spawning from Newgrounds, Arin has expanded his horizon by hosting other means of media, such as live-action and moving to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube (the home of the GameGrumps).

Danny Avidan |
Dan is the creator and song writer of the wildly popular band Ninja Sex Party. He and his co-star Ninja Brian make music videos that bring joy to countless people on YouTube. After Jon Jafari's leave, Danny stepped in as the co-Grump. He is funny, talented and interesting. Truly a spectacular replacement.

Barry |
Barry serves as the Grump's video editor, only ever mentioned (and sometimes seen), Barry runs the show in the background. Editing and posting the videos on their scheduled times. Barry has never been filmed or recorded speaking, a running gag.

Former Grumps
Jonathan "JonTron" Jafari |
The previous co-Grump, Jon owns the incredibly popular JonTron Show. He reviews old games with comedy themed videos. A wonderful singer and a funny man in his own right. Jon worked with Arin at the series start and for unseen reasons, had to retire from the Grumps where, soon after, Danny secured the position. Jon is missed but still loved. And remembered as a true Grump.

Rules |
• All general forum rules and the rules here at the Fan Clubs & Groups apply.
• This club is for the GameGrumps only, Steam Train posts should not be made here.
• Steam Train related posts can be made but should not be the focus of it.
• Anyone who bashes the current cast of the Grumps (Danny vs Jon), complains that Jon was a better Grump without fitting evidence will be warned. If these posts continue you will be removed from the group. :(
• Ninja Sex Party and Egoraptor cartoon related posts should not be made here. Much like Steam Train, you can mention them but do not allow them to be the focus of the post.
• Feel free to post links to news or updates relating to the Grumps.
• Only switch the topic of discussion if the previous conversation has been, ultimately, wrapped up.
Always respect others opinions.
• No flaming.
• Remain on the current topic at all times.
• And as cliche as it may sound, have fun. :D

Current Members |
Founder: Trainer Timothy (Me)
Other Members:
Astinus
U_Flame
ChocoboCam
Neyherfromspace
DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

Pickle-Spaghetti
Olli97
Bruce Banner

CURRENT TOPIC: Favorite Series between Arin and Jon and Arin and Danny? (as of August 6th)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
How did I not see this until now? I'm joining, since I love the Groomps.

I've been a fan of the Grumps since the day they started, when Jon announced the channel to his followers. I've stayed loyal to them up to this day. And I have to say that I really enjoy having Danny on board now. His chemistry with Arin, his humor, and his skill at video games combine together into someone amazing, and they couldn't have picked a better replacement for Jon.

T!M

Years
Welcome, fellow Grump. I agree completely. Danny is a fine replacement and Jon was a great Grump in his own right. What's you're favorite series so far? Between Arin and Jon and Arin and Danny?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I've been trying to catch up on the Grumps before answering this question, and I'm just not going to get there before the month is over, so...

During the Jon era, I have to say the early days of Goof Troop was my favorite series. Though Nickelodeon GUTS was incredible if only for Arin's epic rant about not knowing the controls. Now, with Danny, I'm really a fan of the one-off episodes. Skate or Die 2, Totally Rad, Micky's Mousecapades, and Dennis the Menace all had great jokes in them that I enjoyed. They're great and easy to rewatch.

Although, I do have a slight soft spot in my heart for Mike Aruba.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Yay! I'd like to join please. Currently I believe the Grumps are at their finest with Kirby Epic Yarn. Their gangster role playing is hilarious!

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Oh! I want to join this! I love the Game Grumps! I like all of them (Jon, Danny, and Egoraptor) I was sad to see Jon go, but was happy he'll be working on his Jontron videos again. Despite ultra-fanboy hate, Danny is a great replacement for Jon and I'd love to see what they have in store for the future. My favorite series between Jon and Arin is Mega Man 7 (especially the dust remover episode :) ) and by favorite Arin-Danny series is Super Mario Bros. 2.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
First the game grumps are the best thing in the whole universe. My favorite Jon and Arin is the sonic 06 because the can play 100+ episodes of it with out giving up. My favorite Danny and Arin is the Mario Sunshine because Arin is freaking out and Danny is just eating Skittles. PS my favorite episode is Guest grumps.

T!M

Years
I've been trying to catch up on the Grumps before answering this question, and I'm just not going to get there before the month is over, so...

During the Jon era, I have to say the early days of Goof Troop was my favorite series. Though Nickelodeon GUTS was incredible if only for Arin's epic rant about not knowing the controls. Now, with Danny, I'm really a fan of the one-off episodes. Skate or Die 2, Totally Rad, Micky's Mousecapades, and [S-HIGHLIGHT]Dennis the Menace[/S-HIGHLIGHT] all had great jokes in them that I enjoyed. They're great and easy to rewatch.

Although, I do have a slight soft spot in my heart for Mike Aruba.

GET OUTTA HEEYUH... I say this IRL... Alot.

Yay! I'd like to join please. Currently I believe the Grumps are at their finest with [S-HIGHLIGHT]Kirby Epic Yarn[/S-HIGHLIGHT]. Their gangster role playing is hilarious!

I love their puppet play with the characters. You know? Making their heads nod when they speak. (Arin's better at it than Danny but it's still absolutely hilarious.)

Oh! I want to join this! I love the Game Grumps! I like all of them (Jon, Danny, and Egoraptor) I was sad to see Jon go, but was happy he'll be working on his Jontron videos again. Despite ultra-fanboy hate, Danny is a great replacement for Jon and I'd love to see what they have in store for the future. My favorite series between Jon and Arin is Mega Man 7 (especially the dust remover episode :) ) and by favorite Arin-Danny series is [S-HIGHLIGHT]Super Mario Bros. 2[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

Danny at his best. He was dodging Koopa's like Neo dodges bullets.

Also; Welcome new members!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
First thing is that i love the game grumps and PS the neyherfromsapce was my old profile and this is my new. My favorite Arin and Danny is the super Mario sunshine because they made me love that game and that Danny always eating skittles.And my favorite Jon and Arin is the sonic 06 because it is still a mystery how the can stand that game with out giving up.

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
Years
I'm definitely joining this club! Game grumps is positively hilarious, and danny is a wonderful addition to the show. I am very much enjoying their Secret of Mana playthrough right now :3

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
Years
Thanks XD I never actually watched steam train. I probably should check it out though. I don't know I just think Danny and Arin are too hilarious already xD

T!M

Years
Occasionally Ross and Danny will work with Arin and Barry. And on one rare occasion Suzy (Arin's fiance). I don't like Steam Train too much either. But sometimes something they play or the crew they're playing with, make me want to watch it.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Guess it's about time I'm joining this club :p My case is much like Astinus', as I've been semi-following the Grumps ever since the early days, after Jon announced it on his channel. I was definitely displeased when Jon left, and honestly didn't like Danny at all from his first few episodes, both on GG and Steam Train, though to be honest, their first series on Steam Train is horrible judging point, since their performance has probably been the worst there of all of them :p

Reason I'm saying semi-following is that I'm kinda on and off with watching them. Some series I really enjoy, some I enjoy in the beginning but start to lose interest in, and some I just don't care for. My favourite of their playthroughs is definitely Goof Troop. I enjoyed every single episode, and it was the first that I watched through completely. I've also loved all of their Mario Party playthroughs, and most of the original ones to be honest. I don't know if it's just my inner fanboy that's in protest or something, but I've just found myself to be unable to watch that far into any of their newer playthroughs with Danny. Like, I'll watch a few episodes and really like it, but just stop a bit into it, and I've no idea why, because I'm not exactly getting bored.

As for Steam Train, I honestly don't really see the point. It's basically just another video to release every day, because they're not really that different from the Game Grumps videos, especially considering Arin often finds away into the episodes anyways :p I'm really enjoying their Rogue Legacy playthrough though, and the Leisure Suit Larry episodes are simply comedy gold - especially the Batman part. Haven't laughed so hard in a long time xD

But yeah, overall, I love Game Grumps, and still do. I'm kinda sad that Jon left, but Danny is a pretty worthy replacement. I wouldn't have expected it from what I've seen of his videos on NSP, but he's honestly extremely kind... well, not to Ross :p Kind of one of the down-sides to Steam Train, because while it's a good inside joke, I don't really like the way they're treating Ross at times, even if it is just part of what they do :[

T!M

Years
Guess it's about time I'm joining this club :p My case is much like Astinus', as I've been semi-following the Grumps ever since the early days, after Jon announced it on his channel. I was definitely displeased when Jon left, and honestly didn't like Danny at all from his first few episodes, both on GG and Steam Train, though to be honest, their first series on Steam Train is horrible judging point, since their performance has probably been the worst there of all of them :p

Reason I'm saying semi-following is that I'm kinda on and off with watching them.

Ditto. I haven't watched a recent episode in awhile. Lol.

As for Steam Train, I honestly don't really see the point.

Nor I, Ross, in my opinion, isn't very enjoyable to watch. I love Danny, but Ross is just... bad.

I wouldn't have expected it from what I've seen of his videos on NSP, but he's honestly extremely kind... well, not to Ross :p Kind of one of the down-sides to Steam Train, because while it's a good inside joke, I don't really like the way they're treating Ross at times, even if it is just part of what they do :[

Preaching to the choir. Joking or not, they need to treat Ross a little better. As I said, it hurts to watch any video, Game Grumps or Steam Train, that they put out with Ross in it.

Also, welcome, Grump! Glad to have you on board!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Haha it's awesome to see a Game Grumps group on here. I started watching the Grumps a couple of weeks ago after I saw them being advertised in an old JonTron video. It's a shame JonTron isn't a part of the group anymore, but I love watching these guys on Youtube. Some of the funniest commentators ever. I want to do some Let's Plays soon and these guys are truly inspirational.

Besides their comedy and great chemistry my favorite things about these guys is that they will play any game. Hope to be a part of the group, and glad to see that there are others, especially on here, that like these guys as well!

Years
Count me in, Game Grumps is awesome! My favorite Arin/Jon series is definitely Sonic 06, they had a lot of their best moments there (One of my favorites being "GREATGREATGREAT") For Arin/Danny, I'll have to cheat and say the one-offs since I haven't seen a lot of their other series, I'm a new fan and I'm too busy to watch them a lot.

Back