• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
The Stealthy Sneakers aren't evil, they're rescue teams just like the rest.

jov0006, you're declined. He can't have seen the guardian and the teams don't know about their guardians. Also, the history needs to be longer.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Why would a Pokemon steal a Pokemon?

Also, HELP ME IM BEING STALKED BY A WEIRD LITTLE SPRITE GUY!

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Well here's my second character:

Spoiler:

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Yeah. There are no evil teams. They might have slight rivalries between each other, but they all are rescue/exploration teams. They just have their little things. For example, the Sneakers would gladly take everything the evil Pokemon have on them, the Learners would try to get tons of information and the Crossblade Crew would loot hideouts of evil Pokemon.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
My god, I clicked on him. What a load of crap

It would be fun if there was an evil team that all the others opposed, though. Like Team Meanies from PMD Red Rescue Team.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
That would be interesting. By the by, I was wondering, perhaps another rescue team would care to work with the Breakers on a difficult mission of sorts later on in the plot?

And also, see you then Cotton. Faber is safe with Bruce.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I don't think they should be playable, obviously. It should be like an NPC team who try to hinder the efforts of the other teams. A good name would be the Dark Druids or something. Either they just love mischief, or they have some kind of religious (?) belief that compels them to do what they do. That's my thought, anyway.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Dark Druids sounds good. We can have them be mostly composed of Dark-type/mysterious (Spiritomb, Unown, Sigilyph) Pokemon and make them already know of the Legendary Guardians. They hinder the good teams so the Legendary Guardians will become angry at them and blame each other and cause destruction. Y/N? Team Venom wouldn't follow the naming scheme, by the way.

Years
  • Seen today
I told you not to click on him...

I like the Idea of having a team that we all fight... I vote Yes... I would also think that they would have some grass/poison types considering druids is in their name.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I'm in the process of doing my post. I wanted to know: I'm controlling the NPC's, but do I control Tidal Fist, as well? Or does heretostay control him in the battle?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back