• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
In White, I only used Fly and Surf xD. I used Cut for the slight moments that I needed it(some poor unused Patrat was in my party for like two seconds for the need of Cut.)

Last edited:

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
26 The poor hm slaves i have (patrat) he's in a box named useless as soon as i can delete cut I'm releasing him lol

darkpokeball

Years
27. The fact that some people use Mews as HM slaves stinks. (No offence to Mew-HM Slavers), but come on! It's a ding-dang Mew! You'll probably only get one of 'em.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
28. True why do people bother goiing to get it if your only going to hm slave it. It can learn any move and they teach it hm moves. Thats what bibarel and tropius are for, wait that is what their for right....?

darkpokeball

Years
29. Bibarel and Tropius? Yeah, go ahead and make them HM slaves. On more than one occasion, I find myself with 2 HM slaves. But never, ever make Mew the slave(or your starter, but turning starters into HM slaves kind of depends...)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Mew would be a great HM slave though, it learns them all o3o Although I guess I'm biased because I don't like using legendaries in my main team haha.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
32. I dont see why you would make any legendary a hm slave even though the only time i use them is to beat the elite four after i beat the game the first time. But still why do it?

When you go to get event legendaries from gamestop do preople wait outside or go in? I've always wondered that...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Would you be able to get it from outside the store? xD But if you mean 'do people wait outside for the story to open' it's a possibility? I'm not too certain though. Maybe for the game itself like withother games.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
4 sort of I mean on the first day of his journey he and his pikachu were almost killed on the first day of their journey, he released his best pokemon. He never beat the Pokemon league yet he still wants to be a master and i respect him in that but still i mean whenb he went to unova he had to relearn everything he already knew in the past seasons

darkpokeball

Years
I want the Pokemon anime to take the same direction as Digimon Season 5. Darker, but still funny(and less embarassing to watch due to darker nature). Also, new characters. Which means...NO ASH.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Personally, I'd love to see the BW2 animes become actual series alongside the current one (because, as much as Ash haters would love to see him gone, it'll probably never happen :<). That would be the darker Pokemon anime (especially considering the nature of BW2--I mean, the protag. nearly gets killed, for Arceus's sake) and it would probably attract the older crowd.

(QUOTE AT YOUR OWN RISK.)

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
9. I can kind of see that happening seeing as Ash has 8 badges in japan and hes going to visit the abyssal ruins soon. They can't keep stalling the pokemon league. I can only see him doing Black City/White Forest, Beating Team Rocket and Plasma. Hopefully they will make BW2 into an anime or at least make Ash's pokemon stronger and him a better battler. If he does beat the pokemon league and go on to face the elite four maybe win. Or they could make the Manga into an anime

darkpokeball

Years
Seriously, Pokemon is something that's WAAAAAY kiddie. The B/W anime...yes. I approve. Here's how it would go:
The light-hearted one would air kind of earlier in the day, or go to Disney/Hub.
The BW2 one would air with Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Total Drama(since those shows already have a sort of older crowd.)

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
11. I like that idea but i can't see the Current Show on Disney its way to kiddy and has a Huge girl fan base maybe Cartoon Network could create a new block (Kinda like when Disney had Jetix) and put all the shows with a mature audience there and bring back old shows like Samurai Jack and Digimon maybe. That would bring a bigger and older fan base to cartoon network and whoever makes the show gets twice the money. It's a win-win

Back