• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neti

Inactive
Years
the tiles i used to create the blocks are the ones you normally use for water bottom borders. its jsut like a 1px brown stripe.
and the used behaviour byte is listed in the language file, just scroll through the list

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
I must say, I'm very impressed so far. You have a solid story and excellent mapping, now I hope to see the scripting is just as good, don't let us down.

Oh, and just FYI, on the first post you mention "Flameon and Jolteon", it should be "Flareon and Jolteon". I know, picky, but I really want to see this hack go far. =D

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
Yea i want to see this hack go real far so just take it easy and focus, don't try 2 race through producting this hack.

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
Years
about the evil team sprites, why don't you remake team rocket and make flashes instead of the "R"'s? i think it's a funny idea xD and your maps look totally amazing, really they're so great!
btw, i got an idea for the starters: i think eevee is a good choice, but why don't we insert glaceon in the game? and then we could edit the evolution of eevee, then we could give the player in every region a new eeveelution (funny word xD). because if you simple start with an eevee and then one time give the player a waterstone, you could also evolve your eevee to espeon or umbreon and the two are a little bit out of story, isn't it so?
or second idea: you edit the evolution, so it could not evolve to espeon or umbreon and on one time you give the player the choice: which of the elements do you prefer? and then ypu could choose between waterstone, firestone and flashstone (or whoever the yellow stone is called xD)
what do you think?

Neti

Inactive
Years
I must say, I'm very impressed so far. You have a solid story and excellent mapping, now I hope to see the scripting is just as good, don't let us down.

Oh, and just FYI, on the first post you mention "Flameon and Jolteon", it should be "Flareon and Jolteon". I know, picky, but I really want to see this hack go far. =D

The Scripts are done by Master_Track, who is a really good scripter in my opinion! He is currently working on a new Version of the FirstEvent which is already on youtube.
And thxx for telling me the lil mistake^^ ill correct it

about the evil team sprites, why don't you remake team rocket and make flashes instead of the "R"'s? i think it's a funny idea xD and your maps look totally amazing, really they're so great!
btw, i got an idea for the starters: i think eevee is a good choice, but why don't we insert glaceon in the game? and then we could edit the evolution of eevee, then we could give the player in every region a new eeveelution (funny word xD). because if you simple start with an eevee and then one time give the player a waterstone, you could also evolve your eevee to espeon or umbreon and the two are a little bit out of story, isn't it so?
or second idea: you edit the evolution, so it could not evolve to espeon or umbreon and on one time you give the player the choice: which of the elements do you prefer? and then ypu could choose between waterstone, firestone and flashstone (or whoever the yellow stone is called xD)
what do you think?

nice ideas.... could you make those OWs xD ?
and the idea with the different stones is also good. ill think about the whole evolution thing once again.

that is so awesome, good luck!

thx a lot!

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
Years
owgruntszi1.png
<--- i mean it like this, is that ok for you? xD

Neti

Inactive
Years
they look cool, just the orange part of the girls hair is a bit too dark in my opinion. better take a dark yellow or a light orange. do they fit into one of the FR palettes?

btw what were the names of the team aqua and magmar bosses? i even forgot the german ones and i dont know the english ones.
i need a boss for the gaoya fighters too, thats you job then

but better discuss such things in the team thread or via icq...

edit:
aqua3.gif
magma3.gif
;-)

btw i think it would be cool to include some of the old gym leaders as village elders (village elder fights will replace the gym fights in my game).
some of them could be:
in Binggao: Misty, Pryce, Juan, Lorelei, Glacia (Wallace cant be used cause he is your father and dies at the very beginning)
in Huoshi: Brock, Blaine, Giovanni, Roxanne, Flannery
in Gaoya: Lt. Surge, Jasmine, Wattson, Steven Stone
any other ideas of old game people i could use for that?

another edit:
rayquaza.gif

was just a bit bored^^ have to wait for MT to finish the script

Last edited:

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
Years
Wow, I must say this hack is amazing. Oh, and as an idea for the fire, how about if you step in it [if you can] your pokemon all get Burn status. I doubt you'll incorporate it, seeing as on further thought I doubt you'd be able to step in it. But still, an idea.

Anyways, again, this hack is amazing. I love the storyline, I love everything. One of my favourite hacks.

Neti

Inactive
Years
Wow, I must say this hack is amazing. Oh, and as an idea for the fire, how about if you step in it [if you can] your pokemon all get Burn status. I doubt you'll incorporate it, seeing as on further thought I doubt you'd be able to step in it. But still, an idea.

Anyways, again, this hack is amazing. I love the storyline, I love everything. One of my favourite hacks.

since the flames are a person, it is not possible to step into it... unfortunely^^

Neti

Inactive
Years
Hey I noticed something in the Introduction.

It goes like this:

Town-City
Commune
Region
Country
Continent
Planet
Galaxy
... and so on...

What I'm trying to say is, that the 3 regions shouldn't be on(in?) a continent, they should be on(in?) a country, as towns/cities are in communes, communes are in regions, regions are in countries,...

omg i better not comment on this... *lowers repuation points*

Neti

Inactive
Years
OMG Neti i really liked route 3 it looks radical!!

thx a lot, even if i dont really know what you eman with that xD

Wow your hack's come a long way great job Neti.

nice to hear ppl like my work, thx!

i have two new map shots for you guys:
Route 4, quite a small one, it will be south of Shengu:
route%204.png

And Route 5, which will be under it:
route%205.png

As you can see the next map to do will be the first cave of the game^^ im looking forward to map it!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Noooo!
Bad error!
Dont show the complete Maps, please! T_T
Is the worst error of a Romhacker, where are the surprise factor?
Well, is your desicion.
Good Luck.
(This pics sound like Frozen Pearl)
Nah, just Kidding, hehe.
See you!

Back