• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chapters: Starting in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
Years
Sign-Ups Closed Temporarily

Plot
A world exists that is ruled by more than one species. It, infact, is ruled by hundreds. On this planet exist two distinct Species, Humans and Pokemon. They have lived together in harmony for thousands of years, becoming friends and building civilizations together. They have established a sport named Pokemon Battling, were a Pokemon is to be tamed by a Huamn and fought with others. Wars have raged and Pokemon have seeked vengence, but Humans and Pokemon have worked together to restor peace in the Universe.

Humans who tame these Pokwmon can call themselves Pokemon Trainers. They enter the Pokemon League and battle against other Trainers in an atempt to become the best. They journey across continents just to be known, which shows how strong they are.

You are a Pokemon Trainer who starts of in Sinnoh. You decide to challenge the Pokemon League, and journey across, not only the 4 islands that were first to establish the Pokemon League, but the world. You start of from humble begingings with a single Pokemon, and work your way up, making new friends and beating the rest, becoming the Pokemon Champion.

Rules
Nobody really likes them but they must be followed if this Roleplay is gonna work! Read them or you won't be accepted!

• All PC rules apply here! As obvious as it is, some tend not to follow. O.O
  • No Godmodding at all! Not even with permission! Okay?!
  • No bunnying unless you have permission! Understood?
  • Joining up to this RP means you have to join a series of RPs. This is the first chapter of the Pokemon Chapters series, so when the next chapters pop up, you must join them! Not much of a commitment... really!
  • Keep swearing at a low, same goes with violence and any lovey-dovey scenes! (Who wants to be having loved-dovey seens anyway o.O)
  • Once all spaces are filled, I'm afraid you won't be able to join, so hurry ;) And remeber, there are only two spaces available :D
  • If you want to be accepted, you must have good grammar, spelling and you must follow the sign-up sheet properly :|
  • Have fun ^^ I mean, if you're not having fun. what's the point in RPing :\
Sign-Ups

The most important (yet boring) bit of the RP is here! The Sign-Up sheets! Fill them out as stated please or you won't be able to join!

Name: (No need for me to help here... Well, at least, I hope there isn't O.O)
Birth Date: (As this is a long RP, we might wanna celebrate your birthday ;))
Appearance: (I'd like a 4 line paragraph, at the least :D Describe your physical appearance, your clothing, clothing when its cold and clothing at a formal occasion :D)
History: (A 4-line paragraph here to, please ^^ It doesn't have to be too wacky!)
Personality: (Yet again, a 4-line paragraph at the least. Try and make them unique ;D)
Prefered Starter: (Choose one of the 4 starters available please :D Just see below)

Starters
You can have anyone of the Pokemon below, but only one. And, remember, there are only two spaces!

Turtwig (Taken)
dpmfa387.png

Level: 5
Personality: Jolly
Ability: Overgrow
Move Set:
Tackle
Withdraw

Piplup (Taken)
dpmfa393.png

Personality: Sassy
Ability: Torrent
Move Set:
Pound
Growl

Chimchar
dpmfa390.png

Personality: Bold
Ability: Blaze
Move Set:
Scratch
Leer

Eevee (Taken)
dpmfa133.png

Personality: Careful
Ability: Adaptibility
Move Set:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand

Last edited:

Staarbit

The Brawl Addict
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 5, 2023
May I join? ^-^

Name: Riiarei Hokkaido (though she prefers to be called Rei)

Birthdate: March 25

Appearance: At 5'02", Rei is within the average height range of someone her age. She has short, crimson hair that spikes upwards slightly in the back and sharp, golden-yellow eyes, the right of which is slightly obscured by her bangs. Her typical attire consists of a figure-hugging, dark gray tank top that cuts off just above her midriff, a pair of baggy black pants, and a pair of gray and white shoes with red, stripe-like designs on the sides. Unless the weather is unbearably hot, she'll also wear a white, sleeveless jacket. The jacket has black rings around the collar and sleeves with a red dragon design embroidered on the back. Furthermore, she is always seen wearing a silver dog tag around her neck that bares her name and birth date engraved on the front. She never takes it off.
In colder climates, she'll cover up with a gray, downy jacket. If it's snowing, she'll add on a black scarf, gloves, and a pair of snow boots for additional warmth.

History: Rei has had a troubled life ever since she was born into the world. She never knew her parents (or she wasn't old enough to remember them when they left her) and she spent her entire life living a shady life on the streets of Goldenrod City. Rei spent most her time around all kinds of sinister characters, most of which were belonging to a certain gang which she considered herself a part of. She did what she had to in order to survive, even it meant stealing from others. However, she is an extremely righteous person and she would never steal from or harm anyone that didn't intend her harm themselves. As such, she basically only stole from other gangs or criminals.
After severing her ties with the gang, she decided to travel to Sinnoh to make a new life for herself.

Personality: Rei is a trouble maker in every possible way. She's cocky, she's arrogant, and she has an astounding temper. However, there is a kindness beneath her troublemaking exterior. She's outgoing and sociable with her friends and she's dangerously loyal and protective towards them. Though she tends to hide emotions such as love and sadness. She also despises injustice. It infuriates her to see innocent people being harmed or treated poorly and she will often jump into dangerous situations without thinking if she knows that somebody is in danger.

Starter: Chimchar

I hope it's alright that I just basically copied and pasted my profile from another RP. It's hard to come up with different ideas for each RP that I join xD tell me if you need me to change anything ^-^

Lana.

*spin*
Years
Name: Kira Isoko
Birth Date: 07/18/95
Appearance: In terms of size, Kira can be called - in short - small. She has a petite frame, well-muscled by all of the walking she's done on her journey. She stands at barely 5"2, and weighs in at just 104 pounds. Call her short, you're asking for a beating.

Moving on, Kira has a small, round face framed by long black hair. She has dark green eyes that glint with determination almost 24/7, and seem to spark when she's angry. Her lips are small, but full.

Situated on top of her hair is a simple white beanie, with a teal K on the back. She normally wears a black vest over a teal tank top, with a pair of white shorts (she's lost track of how many times she's washed them - she shouldn't have chosen them for traveling) that reach down to her knees. Her tennis shoes are quite beat-up looking, and look more of an off-white rather than their original pure white. She does have a pair of jeans and a gray sweater tucked away in her backpack, neatly folded. For formal wear, she has a simple, dark green dress that reaches down to her knees that poofs out just a bit, with cap sleeves just covering her shoulders. She has a pair of black ballet flats with green ribbons to match. Heaven forbid she ever need them, though.

History: Born in Jubilife City, Kira's a city girl. She's street smart, and strongly dislikes most small towns and people from them. They seem so frail and quiet, how can a person from them know how to fare for themselves outside of that peaceful environment? When she was six, she watched her older brother go off on his Pokemon journey proudly with his new Piplup. Since that day, she's vowed to do the same.

Four years later, after watching her friends leave on their own journeys, she's ready to go to Professor Rowan's lab in Sandgem to receive her own starter Pokemon. From there, she hopes to become a great trainer (and, who knows, maybe she'll pick up a thing or two about coordinating along the way)

Personality: Kira is very sarcastic. That's pretty much as far as her sense of humor goes, seeing as she can't make jokes to save her life. Her comments can range from snide to poking fun, to jokes or just plain callous and rude. Most people receive a comment somewhere in the middle of that spectrum.

Normally (or as often as she can), Kira has a somewhat indifferent disposition, but she's a very emotional person, so it normally doesn't work too well. However, she almost always wears an expression of indifference, even when she's sobbing inside. To most people, all they'll ever see is that cold expression. Try to get past it, or cross Kira, and you'll be met with a flame you'll wish you hadn't ignited. She has a terrible temper that often gets in the way of reason.

Around friends, she's a light-hearted person. She's honest (often a bit too much - she may come off a bit brutal), and helping. She'll sacrifice almost anything for her friends or Pokemon. If friends were to ask her if she would die for them, however, they'll be met with silence before a very abrupt subject change. For her Pokemon, there is no limit to what she would do. Try to harm them, and you'll be forever in Kira's bad books. You don't want to be there, trust me, mate.

In battles, Kira's calculating and doesn't bother talking to her opponent. She does, however, offer a small piece of encouragement or motivation to her Pokemon when she feels it's needed. Otherwise, she's silent except for calling out battle strategies. See, Kira doesn't directly call out what moves to her Pokemon. She'll call out a strategy that may be two moves used to help each other and be more effective, or a movement combined with a move.

She loves intellectual debates, even when they take a more argumentative turn. After all, what's more simulating to the mind than someone questioning your beliefs? And while she'll openly scoff at new ideas that go against her own, she's running the idea through her head, putting it up against multiple scenarios. In short: Kira's sarcastic, intelligent, methodical, but a real softie underneath.

Preferred Starter: Eevee or Turtwig, whichever works =)

Last edited:

IcyByte

Just Call Me Icy
Years
Icy's Profile

Name: Lars Erikson (Perfers to be called Icy)
Birth Date: October 3rd
Appearance: Lars stands at about 5 feet, 7 inches. He has a medium build, not very muscled, but at the same time not chubby, and weighs about 146 pounds.

He has an oval face, with green-grey eyes that seem always to be lost in thought. He has slightly long brown hair, which goes down past his eyebrows, over his ears, and back to the base of his neck. He rarely smiles around people he doesn't know, but is all smiles and laughter around friends.

Having the later half of his childhood spent in Snowpoint city, Lars is nearly always dressed in warm clothing, even in warmer tempuratures. On his head he wears a sky blue stocking cap. He wears a white T-shirt under his grey sweatshirt, and always wears the hood down. He wears baggy black jeans, and white shoes which are half covered by his jeans. For formal wear, he has a nice, red and black button up shirt, and black dress pants. This occasion would be one of the few where he ISN'T wearing his stocking cap.

History: Lars was Born in Olivine City in the Johto region as an only child. From what little he remembers from his wee years, his father was a nice man, who loved spending time with his son. His mother was also very caring, and life seemed good for him. But then around his 6th birthday, his parents started drifting away. At first it was litte arguments, but those things grew. Lars remembers leaving the house during arguments, and staring out to the ocean, sitting by the lighthouse. Eventually, this went to far. His father ended up striking his mother, and that was the end of it. He walked down the stairs just to see him slap his mother, and her fall to the ground. From that moment on, he resented his father. His parents got a divorce, and he moved with his mother to Snowpoint City in Sinnoh.

From then he lived a quiet life with his mother, who after the divorce became a quiet, but still caring woman. Not until just recently, a letter was mailed to them. It was from a family friend back in Olivine, and discribed how before the divoce his father had gotten un-willingly caught up in Team Rocket affairs, which led to his aggresiveness. And at the bottom, it grimly explained how his father had recently fallen ill and passed away, days before Lars's Birthday. His mother did not have the best paying of jobs, and they could not afford a plane or train ticket to go to his funeral. Lars no longer felt the hate for his father he had before, instead he wished he would have known him better, and spend days lost in thought. During that time, his mother dug out an old photo album of her and his father's teen years together. When Lars looked at the photos, he saw something he never expected. His father was standing next to his mother, but on his other side stood a Bayleef. Stunned that his father had followed this path, he decided he wanted to do what his father had once done. Become a Poke'mon Trainer. He talked to his mother, and the next day headed out to get his first Pokemon at Proffesor Rowan's Lab.

Personality: Lars is usually a very laid back, go with the flow kind of guy. He loves telling jokes and being funny, but is quiet around people he doesn't know. When angered, he has been known to hold grudges, but to some extent is forgiving for little problems. He doesn't judge people for how they look or act, and once he gets to know someone, is very kind and caring, almost protective of his friends.

Prefered Starter: If at all even slightly possible, I'd love to have a Totodile.. Like maybe from back in Johto.. But if not, I'll go with Eevee or Turtwig, depending on availiblilty.

(This is my first RP application on this site... I have experience RPing other places, but not a pokemon RP. :P)

Important note: Well.. :S I hope this doesn't lower my chances of getting into this RP, but I might not be super active.. Like I'll be on at night, about 9 o'clock to midnight or so, central time, but damned parents and school. -.- Not a good mix. But still, I hope this doesn't make my application viewed any differently, just a warning.

Last edited:

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
Name: Marcus Druid

Birth Date: August 6th

Appearance: Marcus is a average build kid with dark skin. He has Black hair but is cut down to a brush cut so it look is like he is bald. He has chocolate brown eyes that seems to glow a caramel color if the sun hits it just right. He has on an olive green polo shirt that has Tan markings on it in the shape of a M and D that was put together. The wears Khaki slacks that go down and covers most of his brown shoes but not the toe. He carries a tan book bag which carries all of his things while he is on he journey.

History: Marcus grew up a only child and had plenty of friends but he felt that something was missing. He would go to school and sit in class and daydream about goimg out on adventure away from home. One day he turned on the Television and a commercial came on showing a pokemon battle. Marcus finally knew what he wanted to be and rushed of to ask his mom if he could be a pokemon trainer. She told him that he should wait a couple of years when he was more grown up to go and Marcus set his sights on be a pokemon trainer for the next two years.

Personality: Marcus is a smart kid even though he doesn't show it much because it is covered up by all the little mistakes he makes. He has the ability to make friends but he prefers to be alone so that he knows that no one is being affected by his constant stream of bad luck. Everytime he hangs around people they end up getting hurt whether it is a boy/girlfriend breaking up with them or they are getting hit with something. Marcus doesn't know why but he doesn't want to keep on hurting other people. Marcus is usually cheery but he he gets around other people his mood completly changes to a down and gloomy state as if he fears someone will get hurt.

Prefered Starter: Piplup

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
Years
Name: Chuck Norris......nah just kidding cause that would be god modding lol.
Roxas Masters

Birth Date: February 29

Appearance: Roxas, isnt realy a tell kid and normally sits about half a head's size under the regular person his age, he has light brown hair, with a slight tinge of blonde. He is skinny and doesn't look the kind of person who is going to make any trouble. Roxas, because of his background, isnt fussy and dresses in whatever he gets.
He has emerald green eyes and occasionally, when he encounters dark or physic pokemon, a black or purple aura. (would this be allowed? It wouldn't give him any power, just a bit of a personality change)

History: Roxas does not acually remember much of his history, infact, he does not have much of one in the first place. He was found at the doorstep of a hospital as a newborn, and spent the next 4 years at an orphornage, until he fell sick with a terminal illness, and fell into a 6 year coma, the nun's at the hospital refusing to end his life even though they were told he would not recover. His six year sleep ended when a nurse walked in on Roxas, to find him surrounded by a Gengar and an Alakazam. They yet of a flash of light, and disappeared, Roxas instantely waking up. For the next three years Roxas was put through schooling and is now ready to start his pokemon journey.

Personality: Normally Roxas is your normal tenacious teenager, with that dash of humour, and in battle has an agressive and successful attitude, but he doesn't know when to quit, and this is often his downfall. He often makes stupid choices that lead him into hard place.
When Roxas uses, or has a close encounter with a physic or dark pokemon, his hair starts to tint, and continues to change colour for the duration of his contact. (black for dark and purple for physic)
With this colour change, his personality shifts, taking on more changes the longer he is in the state.
Purple: Roxas is able to resist evil urges, and interacts better with physic pokemon, but worse with dark pokemon. Roxas loses a lot of agressivness, but gains a more reverent state of being. It is almost if his predictions skills in battle enhance slightly.
Black: Roxas is more tempted to evil, and interacts better with dark pokemon, but worse with pyhsic pokemon. Roxas gains alot of agressivness, but loses a lot of self control. He is more ruthless in battle.
The attitude shifts are a result of how he awoke from his coma.

Prefered Starter: Eevee.

I know this is a highly controversial character, but is is no more powerful than anyone else, has no control over his changes, and no knowledge of how they work either.

Would this guy be okay?

Zanimara

Hybricanine Creatress
Years
Name: Serouka Soluna (Sera or Rou for short.)
Birthday: June 13th
Appearance: Serouka has shoulder length, wavy red hair with natural gold highlights. Her eyes are a bright, electric green that always seem to glow. She's pretty tall for her age, reaching an astounding six feet.
Her top consists of a black t-shirt with white long sleeves that come out from under it. The black part of the shirt is embroidered with lavender-colored moon and stars on the front and a lavender-colored tribal wolf pattern on the back. The white sleeves are striped with a dark purple. She also wears white jeans and black tennis shoes.
On cold, winter days she puts on a long, green, soft, empire-waisted jacket. She also tosses on a purple scarf and purple gloves.
Personality: Serouka is a very gentle and intelligent person. She is always willing to go the extra mile for someone in need, even if she doesn't know them. However, she doesn't take kindly to being used or stepped on. She is deathly protective over her friends. No one has been known to have messed with her pals and gotten away unscathed. She's normally a defensive person, but she she goes offensive, not much can be done for her target.
She also has a tendancy to get along well with strange Pokemon. The seem to flock to her and her welcoming nature. Serouka can often be found in forested areas, playing with the local Pokemon.
History: Serouka had a fairly normal childhood: great, nurturing parents, no siblings, and was brought up with a good outlook on life. She was always mesmerized by the Pokemon battles that she saw on T.V., as she also wanted to go out and have great adventures. She tended to find her life to be rather... boring. But this was all about to change when she turned 12.
Her abnormal growth spurt had always made her a target for bullies. One day, after a particularly bad run-in with the school bully, she found herself being chased home in a panic. When the 14-year old boy cut her off and sent his Houndoom on her, she was left cowering against a tree. Suddenly, a invisible force knocked the boy and his Pokemon backwards. Frightened, the bully recalled his Houndoom and fled the scene. Out of curiosity as to what had happened, Serouka opened her eyes, only to be surprised at the fact that the boy was no longer towering over her.
After arriving home and doing some research, Serouka had discovered the reason for the bullies leaving and for her strange feeling during the attack.
She spent years honing her powers, but was still only partially in control of them. It was then that she decided the she would take off on an adventure with her friends, keeping her abilities a secret the whole time. This adventure would soon change their lives forever.
(Her abilities are:
Telekinesis: She can only lift up medium sized objects, and is still not in full control over this power. When she feels threatened or cornered, she will unknowingly let out her psychic energy to protect herself and the ones she loves.
Telepathy: She cannot in anyway mind-read, but she can easily sense other people's emotions. This power has also allowed her to somewhat understand Pokemon.)

Trainer: Training/Battling

Preferred Starter:
Pokemon Species: Eevee
Name: Aune
Nature: Careful
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

P.S. I can understand if the psychic powers seem like a little too much. Let me know if they need to be toned down or taken away.

P.P.S. I just copied and pasted this from another roleplay I joined. XD It's hard to come up with completely different characters, and all my personas are normally that same anyway.

Goldenhammerhead

Years
Name: Serouka Soluna (Sera or Rou for short.)
Birthday: June 13th
Appearance: Serouka has shoulder length, wavy red hair with natural gold highlights. Her eyes are a bright, electric green that always seem to glow. She's pretty tall for her age, reaching an astounding six feet.
Her top consists of a black t-shirt with white long sleeves that come out from under it. The black part of the shirt is embroidered with lavender-colored moon and stars on the front and a lavender-colored tribal wolf pattern on the back. The white sleeves are striped with a dark purple. She also wears white jeans and black tennis shoes.
On cold, winter days she puts on a long, green, soft, empire-waisted jacket. She also tosses on a purple scarf and purple gloves.
Personality: Serouka is a very gentle and intelligent person. She is always willing to go the extra mile for someone in need, even if she doesn't know them. However, she doesn't take kindly to being used or stepped on. She is deathly protective over her friends. No one has been known to have messed with her pals and gotten away unscathed. She's normally a defensive person, but she she goes offensive, not much can be done for her target.
She also has a tendancy to get along well with strange Pokemon. The seem to flock to her and her welcoming nature. Serouka can often be found in forested areas, playing with the local Pokemon.
History: Serouka had a fairly normal childhood: great, nurturing parents, no siblings, and was brought up with a good outlook on life. She was always mesmerized by the Pokemon battles that she saw on T.V., as she also wanted to go out and have great adventures. She tended to find her life to be rather... boring. But this was all about to change when she turned 12.
Her abnormal growth spurt had always made her a target for bullies. One day, after a particularly bad run-in with the school bully, she found herself being chased home in a panic. When the 14-year old boy cut her off and sent his Houndoom on her, she was left cowering against a tree. Suddenly, a invisible force knocked the boy and his Pokemon backwards. Frightened, the bully recalled his Houndoom and fled the scene. Out of curiosity as to what had happened, Serouka opened her eyes, only to be surprised at the fact that the boy was no longer towering over her.
After arriving home and doing some research, Serouka had discovered the reason for the bullies leaving and for her strange feeling during the attack.
She spent years honing her powers, but was still only partially in control of them. It was then that she decided the she would take off on an adventure with her friends, keeping her abilities a secret the whole time. This adventure would soon change their lives forever.
(Her abilities are:
Telekinesis: She can only lift up medium sized objects, and is still not in full control over this power. When she feels threatened or cornered, she will unknowingly let out her psychic energy to protect herself and the ones she loves.
Telepathy: She cannot in anyway mind-read, but she can easily sense other people's emotions. This power has also allowed her to somewhat understand Pokemon.)

Trainer: Training/Battling

Preferred Starter:
Pokemon Species: Eevee
Name: Aune
Nature: Careful
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

P.S. I can understand if the psychic powers seem like a little too much. Let me know if they need to be toned down or taken away.

P.P.S. I just copied and pasted this from another roleplay I joined. XD It's hard to come up with completely different characters, and all my personas are normally that same anyway.

Het, both our characters have some freaky abilities, good luck on getting accepted!

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Name: Thomas " Tom" Hudson

Birth Date: December 1st

Appearance: Tom stands at a nice average height of Five foot Eight and weighs around one hundred and forty pounds, he's tall and lanky. Tom is African-American, he has short, tangled black hair. He usually will be wearing a pair of glasses, but he also has a pair of annoying contacts he can use. Tom will usually wear a pair of clean blue jeans and a plain crimson shirt which is covered by a sleeveless denim vest. Thomas may wear a baseball cap, but most likely he will not, considering he gets hat hair. On more special occasions, Thomas may sport a blue tuxedo, which he thinks is hillariously innapropriate, even though he plays innocent. Thomas doesn't change his clothes for cold weather, he may get cold but he would never admit the cold bothered him, that shows a wussy weakness.

History: As a child, Thomas excelled at academics, especially science subjects like Bioligy and basic physics. Thomas grew up in what could be depicted as the " Hood" People shot at each other, there were the " Kyogre's" And the " Groudon's" and they had gang wars. So while trying to survive on an average day he also tried to avoid getting recruited, he didn't want to have in any part of it. After a few years, his family finally had the cash to move and they moved from Goldenrod to Sinnoh, finally in a content enviroment, Thomas could relax and begin his journey.

Personality: Thomas is a spastic, overhyping person, the sky is always falling with him. When Tom IS calm, he can seem to be a pretty strange fellow, he'll always talk in scientific terms which can get to be excessivly annoying. Tom rarely shows any real seriousness, trying to just get by and saying it's not " HIS" problem to deal with, if there IS a problem. Humor usually escapes Tom, he barely gets jokes and his trying to Tell jokes is even more pathetic... Example: ( A Yo' Mama joke war is going on... and out of the blue Tom would say: " Oh yeah? Well..Yo mama is so...Yo mama is so FINE! That she...She uh..."

So while Thomas may seem like a total jerk, he does have the potential to be a good trainer and an even better friend.

Prefered Starter: Eevee ( To probably be Umbreon.)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Name: Beo Zepher

Birth Date: Feb 17

Appearance: Beo is about 5'5, he has a scar the goes across his right eye. He has black hair, his eyes are light blue, and wears a head band. He wears a black wrist band on his left hand that was worn by his father. He carries all of his items and pokeballs in a pack that he carries on his back. Wears a short sleeve shirt, and shorts, along with tennis shoes. When its cold outside he wears a jacket and sweat pants.

History: Beo was raised in johto with by his father (his mother died when he was young). Beo's father was one of the best trainers to come out of his hometown. Since he was little his dad would take him out into the forest and leave him there, he would give Beo his trusted Electabuzz to use, Beo would have to survive and find his way out of the forest while fighting wild pokemon. Sometimes it would take days to find his way out, one day though as he was completly lost he stumbled upon what looked like a shrine, but could not identify it. As he started to walk away from the shrine everything froze, as if time had stopped all together. Beo looked around and then looked back to the shrine, thats when he saw it. It was somekind of pokemon, it was very small, and looked like a weak pokemon, Beo ordered his fathers electabuzz to run use thunderpunch on it. As electabuzz charged at the small pokemon it dissapeared and everything unfroze. Beo was so confused as to what that pokemon was, but he raced home hoping his father could explain it to him. As Beo approached his hometown he saw something was on fire, Beo hid behind a bush and got close enough to see what was happening. What he saw would change his life forever, the whole town had been burned down, and his father was missing. Beo then relized if he hadn't have been interrupted but that pokemon in the forest he would have been home when this had happened. Since there was no sign of his father Beo feared the worst, but couldn't help sense that he was alive somewhere, and vowed to start his pokemon journey and at the same time find his father. So Beo set off for the shinnoh region!

Personality: When you first meet Beo you would think he is just an arrogant cocky trainer, this may come from the fact of him being trained by his father in the way he was. But as you get to know him, you start to see a different side of him. You will see him really care for his pokemon, and also for any of his friends, he would do anything for them.

PreferredStarter: Is it possible that I could start with evee... with not then i'l take which ever one is available. And if it's cool with you i'm going to have my fathers electabuzz with me, but i won't use it for awhile, and if this isn't okay i'll add a part where I put it in the day care or something else.

Last edited:

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
Years
Wow! I didn't realise it would be so popular O.O"

Well, it's gonna be a tough desicion, but I'm gonna have pick 2 :D

But... I suppose I'll be nice and give three spaces :)

Riiarei- Declined! It was a good sign-up, but, there were others that were better! Good luck in the future, thoguh ;D

*Lanee- Hmm... Accepted!!! That was an excelent sign-up ^^ you can travel with Turtwig ;D

IcyByte- Sorry... Declined! It was an excellent sign-up, but I want people who are active <:(

Koroc- It's good, Accepted! Have a good time with Piplup!

GoldenHammerHead- Accepted!!! That was an excellent sign-up :D Have a good time with Eevee ;D

The rest are declined, I'm afraid :\

Chapter 1-Twinleaf Town
Number of Posts: 2

This small town is home to many residents. For some reason, not many people have visited recently, so the Town has been become overgrown and full of tall grass. It is dangerous to leave town without Pokemon.

Places Of Interest

Your House: This is were you live. Your home, abode, whatever.
The Gym: Several months ago, they started building a gym, but construction was abondened.

The basic task of this Chapter is to describe getting up in the morning and recieving a Pokeball with your Starter in it. In the second post, decribe hedding off for Sandgem Path.​

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
Chapter 1.1 - A new arrival

The sun shined through Marcus's window hitting him right in the face. The light was disturbing his sleep and he did not like it. Tossing and turning to get back into position comfortable enough to fall back asleep. While he was trying to go back to sleep he ended up falling out of the bed.

"Bah! I will just get up then." Marcus said as he picked himself up from the floor. He made his way over to his dresser and pulled out a some underwear and some socks. After his business was complete at his dresser he made his way to his closet opening it to see it was full of his favorite olive green shirts and khaki pants. He grabbed a few of the outfits and folded them up neatly and placed them on his bed.

"Okay now where is that bag?" Marcus said with a puzzled face search his room for is tan back pack. He walked around to the foot of his be and slipped on something that was sticking from underneath it. Hitting the floor he laid there for a second before turning around to see that it was his bag he slipped on. He picked the bag up and opened it to see if anything was in it and noticed a small ball that had a red top and a white bottom.

"Hmm I wonder what this is." Marcus said pulling it out and placing his bag next to the clothes that he had pulled out. He put the ball in the pair of pants that he was going to wear that day and then finished packing.

"There nice and neat." Marcus quickly jumped into his clothes and threw on his back pack and headed downstairs. Instead of walking down the stairs like normal people he decided so slide down the hand rail. He sat on the rail and lets gravity do its job and pull him to the bottom floor.

"Hey Mom." Marcus said cheerfully.

"Hey dear." she replied with a smile.

"Do you know where this came from?" Marcus pulled out the ball that he put in his pocket earlier.

"Oh yeah that is the pokemon that you got from Professor Rowan. He came by earlier and dropped it off while you were sleeping so I put it in your bag.

"Okay thank you Mom." Marcus said running up to her giving her a hug. He then turned and opened the ball to see what was inside. A white light came from the ball and it shot out something that was also covered in the same light and it started to form a bird like thing. As the light disappeared from the thing that came out from the ball Marcus saw a Blue penguin like creature that had big white spots around its eyes and a small yellow beak.

"Pip Piplup" the creature shouted out after being released and looked over at Marcus and saw that he had the object that it was in for sometime. It smiled and ran over to Marcus and hugged him for releasing it. Marcus bent over and petted his new pokemon.

While Marcus played with his new pokemon his mom finished breakfast and called them to the table. Marcus noticed three plates on the table but only 2 people.

"Mom what is the other plate for? Is dad coming home early today?" Marcus asked

"No no. It is for piplup as he is going to be part of this family too."

Marcus couldn't help but to smile and head for the table and start eating.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
Name: Drake Reddon
Birth Date: 12/21
Appearance: A rather tall 15 year old with dark black hair usually wearing a long black coat, typical goth angst. His eyes are almost always cold looking and there's never a smile on his face. The only time he shows any emotion is when his pokemon are concerned which might give him a gentler side. the only break in the black he wears is the white Tee shirt around his torso.

History: coming from a long line of Fighting type trainers he decides he wants to break out of the muscle bound persona his father tries shoving on him. Instead he rejects the fighting type as a whole choosing instead Dark types. He never enjoyed other people much, and he detests his father. Before leaving the pokemon he choose was an Eevee which of course annoyed hsi father. being disowned for walking the Dark type path he travels alone except from his pokemon's company.

Personality: Dark and brooding, Anti social. He never liked hanging out with other kids when he was growing up. He's not a big fan of battles either. He rarely lets others get close to him.

Prefered Starter: Eevee

Goldenhammerhead

Years
On the day of getting his first Pokemon, Roxas was active before he even woke up, per say. Roxas always encounters problems with light sleepwalking, continuosly starting to walk away randomly, but not been violent and easily woken up.
Today, he had successfully made a quarter of the way down to Sandgem Town...until BANG! Roxas has been tackled by a wild Bidoof, and it made for an unruly sight to wake up to and have no idea what was going on.

The Bidoof continued to attack him, so Roxas decided he had no choice, and using some of his humour, he bellowed "Roxas used MEGAKICK!", and hurled the Pokemon away. It was soon apparent this was not a good choice, as it just keep coming back to Bite and Tackle Roxas.
Things were looking bad, until Professor Rown showed up out of nowhere, and threw Roxas a Pokeball, yelling, "It's yours! You need it now too!". Roxas threw down the pokeball, and out came an Eevee. Roxas was utterly exited beyond belief, and the Eevee seemed pretty taken to him. The Bidoof didn't care and this time charged at Eevee. "Parry with Tail Whip", yelled Roxas, and it did so leavind the Bidoof of-guard and with it's defence lowered, then Roxas yelled, "Eevee, now, TACKLE!", and it was over. Eevee rushed at the Bidoof and deleivered what Roxas would soon be told was a critical hit.

Roxas noticed Professor Rowan has already gone, and that he himself was so preoccupied sleepwalking he had carried his bags. He dicided he wasn't hungry, got dressed and continued to Sandgem town.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
Years
Koroc- That was an excellent post. You may continue ^^

Foxfiredemon- Um... Sorry, but, you can't join up as sign-ups are closed :\

goldenhammerhead- Sorry, but, is this your first RP? Earlier, I posted a chapter guide which helps you know what to do. Just follow that guide ;D Please post again correctly :)

Goldenhammerhead

Years
Koroc- That was an excellent post. You may continue ^^

Foxfiredemon- Um... Sorry, but, you can't join up as sign-ups are closed :\

goldenhammerhead- Sorry, but, is this your first RP? Earlier, I posted a chapter guide which helps you know what to do. Just follow that guide ;D Please post again correctly :)

Oh, yeah this is my fist roleplay, where is the guide? I can't seem to find it.

Lana.

*spin*
Years
"Kira?" A voice - it sounded a lot like her mother's - called out.

"Five more minutes..." Kira said, turning her face into her pillow to hide from the sun's rays as her mother opened the curtains.

"Sweetie, it's time to get up. You'll want to get to Sandgem before dark, won't you?"

"Can't. Don't have Pokemon, remember?" She mumbled, starting to drift back to sleep.

"Actually..." Her mother trailed off, laughing as Kira sat bolt upright when a sudden weight landed on her stomach.

Kira was silent for a moment, looking at the Turtwig for a long time. She blinked, then beamed. "A Turtwig! But, how...?" She turned to her mother, scooping the Turtwig into her arms.

Her mother grinned, pulling out the outfit Kira had ahnging up on her closet door and throwing it on the foot of the bed. "Professor Rowan stopped by this morning, seeing as you can't get to Sandgem safely without a Pokemon."

"How did he know I wanted a Turtwig, though?" She questioned, grinning when the Turtwig managed to perch itself on her head.

"You wouldn't stop talking about one, so I just mentioned it. He had no problem giving me that one, and then I let him out of his Poke Ball to help me wake you up. I'm glad I didn't have to have Growl at you to wake you up." Her mother grinned and started to leave the room. "Your backpack and breakfast are in the kitchen. Say 'bye before you leave, okay?"

"Okay," Kirea nodded and threw her her sheets off, jumping out of bed. As she was about to throw off her nightgown, she remembered the Turtwig - the one she was quite sure was male - perched on her head. She took the turtle-like Pokemon off her head and glanced around for a Poke Ball. Finally, with a triumphant, "Aha!" She spotted it on her nightstand and scooped it up.

She looked at the Turtwig, who was eyeing the red and white sphere with distaste. "Just for a few minutes?" She pleaded, not wanting her Pokemon to be upset with her so soon.

The Turtwig looked at her for a moment before nodding. "Turtwig-turt."

Kira smiled. "Thanks." She withdrew him, and started getting dressed as she thought of a possible nickname for the Turtwig. Pretty soon, she was dressed and the Turtwig was back on her head. "So, she said as they descended the stairs, "What do you think of the name Eri?"

The Turtwig licked her hair in response. "Hey! I just brushed that!" She said, laughing.

She finally got down the stairs, scooping up her egg and sausage sandwich. She dashed into the living room and pecked her mother on the cheek, giving her a hug. "Bye, Mom." Before she dashed back out and snatched her backpakc off the counter. She was skipping down the porch steps, when her mother came out the door. "Now, you be careful, you hear?"

"Loud and clear, Mom!" Kira said, looking back and blowing a kiss. "Love you! 'Bye! See you in a few weeks!" Kira stopped before the tall grass, which was the only thing standing between her and Sandgem Path. She turned around and glanced back at her hometown. She gave a last wave to her mother, and entered the grass.

Look out, folks, there's a new girl in town.

Goldenhammerhead

Years
(OOC, I couldn't find your guide, but I trolled some rp posts, and I think I got it.)

"GROWL!" The first sound Roxas heard that morning.

Roxas was already standing up, before he had woken, he figured he must have been sleepwalking again. It was a common habit of Roxas's, he was a light, as in easy to wake, sleepwalker.

While Roxas was examining his ankle, "GROWL!", the Bidoof charged again, this time Tackling Roxas, almost winding him.

"What the Hell?", exclaimed Roxas, as he quickly adapted to his surroundings, a ledge to his left, an agressive Bidoof in front of him, two Starlys fighting to his behind and another ledge to right.

It was now, that Roxas felt the seering pain in his left ankle, and looked down, to see that the Bidoof had already bitten him.

(OOC, I'm not sure how to implicate character thoughts, except in italics)
"It isn't going to give up...I guess I don't have much of a choice", Roxas thought, and in a split-second decision, next time the Bidoof charged at him, he yelled with some humour, "Roxas used MEGAKICK!", and gave the Bidoof a mighty kick in the gut.

This was a bad choice, as the Bidoof was only angered further, tackling Roxas again, only this time, much harder.

Suddenly, Roxas heard a voice, "Roxas, CATCH!", and turned around to see Professor Rowan.

Rowan exclaimed, "It's your pokemon, defend yourself with it! You look like your in some trouble." as Roxas caught the Pokeball that was thrown at him.

"Thank you! Great timing by the way!", replied Roxas, and he threw down the pokeball, releasing an Eevee; the starter pokemon of his choice that he was very happy to recieve. It was female, and seemed very cautious about it's movements.

Rowan rushed on to deliver more pokemon to others in the town, but Roxas didn't care. It was time for a bit of revenge on a certain Bidoof.

The Bidoof charged again, this time at Eevee. Roxas commanded, "Eevee, parry with tail whip, then TACKLE!".

It went down in an instant. The Bidoof was amazed as the Eevee slid to its side, Tail Whipping it, and lowering its defences. Then the Bidoof turned around to be hit in its weak spot, prompting a critical hit, knocking it out.

"Wow!", exclaimed Roxas, patting Eevee and returning it to its pokeball.

"That sure was amazing, now, it is early morning, and I've already managed to walk myself and my belongings a quarter of the way to Sandgem town. I think i'll just get dressed and keep going.", and so he did. Roxas quickly changed clothes behind a bush and continued to walk, admiring his pokeball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back