• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help With the New Yellow Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus55

Whee ! done with scripter.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
Oh hi can you help me doing some thing like the link above (: please i am doing a yellow remake

you know the pikachu thing ..

Last edited:

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Oh hi can you help me doing some thing like the link above (: please i am doing a yellow remake

you know the pikachu thing ..

You could have just asked this in the right place to begin with. Essentials thread. This is quite easy to do the thing you want, just change pikachus' cry. No need for scripting or anything, simply get the audio file with pikachu saying it's name and just rename the file to their dex number in the SE folder of the audio.

Cyrus55

Whee ! done with scripter.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
But how about the pikachu pop up big in screen?

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
While this is the right place to get help for your game, it is not the right place to recruit people for your game. Please use the Team Recruitment thread for that instead.

EDIT: Well, okay, guess you weren't trying to recruit people. :P
But regardless, Rai Rai's right, use the Essentials threads for problems like this.

-locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back