• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Unfortunately, PC swallowed my post after I had dealt with all of the submissions and I cannot remember which ones I had accepted and which ones had been declined. ):

If yours has not showed up if your post was submitted before this one, it means it has been declined. Do send me a PM if you want details on why it wasn't declined because I'll probably remember them if mentioned by name.

I DO remember that I accepted TurtleKing's Digimon Genesis, Raveness' Jade, fortworth96's Gladiators and SwiftSign's IC thread.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Zero Darkness' IC is accepted!

CJBlazer's Pokemon League Masters: Birth of Darkness is declined.
Being a secret organisation, you'll need to dwelve into their backstory more as well as why these people were chosen (if they were a secret, you just cant walk in and be accepted). Also, you have no rules or rating.

FailAvenger's Pokemon Conquest is accepted!

Tigerkit300's Warrior Cats Roleplay is declined.
Because you are using a series which is not Pokémon, you'll need to provide additional information about Warrior Cats for those who do not know what it is. And even then, do go deeper into the storyline. Why are these clans warring? What started the war? What is happening in the war at the moment? Also, you have no rules and no rating.

Abi~'s Stranded is accepted!

TurtleKing's IC is accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Vato's Time and Space is declined.
Just need a rating! You can PM or VM it to me!

NV's OOC is accepted!

coles_da_man's ... um... whatever that is is declined.
Well... uh... you really don't seem to grasp how we roleplay. No problem, just talk to kids in the RPD and thoroughly read the rules and join some other roleplays before you get started on your own, k?

Charizard_Man's Digimon Adventure: World's Bane is accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Vato's Time and Space is accepted!

XREBELLIONX's Avengers Remastered is declined.
When writing roleplays, you need a storyline, a setting, a time, a sign up sheet, a rating and pretty much everything. Check out other roleplays, the rules and the RPD to see what the requirements to start your own roleplay are.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
XREBELLIONX's In Time is declined.
I don't think you understood what I meant last time. You need more detail, more explaining. Explain the setting, the background story, how your characters got from there to here. Like I said, go around, look at other roleplays to get a feel of the amount of length and detail you need.

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers' CHECKMATE is accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Wadder2 Johto Adventures is declined.
With journey roleplays now a days, to stop from creating duplicates, each journey roleplay must have a unique storyline. And yours isn't really. So please, if you're going to repost, please rewrite.

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers' IC is accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Pokemonmaster_draco's Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: AD is declined.
Because it's a non-Pokémon roleplay, you'll need to supply backstory from the Kingdom Hearts franchise. And it's a big back story. So make sure you outline the important parts! As well as explaining why the five kids become the next keybearers because Sora and Riku all had reasons.

徳清アキオ's IC is accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
XREBELLIONX's In Time is declined.
Okay, again, I must press, you need more storyline. And what you have at the moment is currently a direct copy pasta from the movie, except for the fact the main characters in the movie are in prison, but the new guy is basically the same. You really have to set the scene when writing out a roleplay, ok? What you've got is not only hard to read, but hard to visualise.

Skymin's PANDORA: Journey of the Fallen is accepted!

Kiyoshi the Polar Bear's Community Service and OOC is accepted!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Darkpokeball's Pokemon: The Secret of Onkeo is declined.
Well, first off, you had no rating. But mostly, I can see you wrote this in Notepad with word wrap on and just copy and pasted. The word wrap stuck. Can you repost this with word wrap off?

Skymin's IC is accepted!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
angelomanalo's Pokemon Palaver is declined.
Please read over the rules for the proper structure of a roleplay. It needs a rating, a sign up sheet, a storyline and a rules section.

CJBlazer's Pokemon: Battle of the Kingdoms is declined.
Looks great, just need a rating!

ReshZek200's Pokemon Neo: Spawn of Darkness, Heir of Light- The Hybrid Appears is declined.
Like I said to angelomanalo, you need to read the rules. Your storyline is very confusing, I have no idea whats going or who is who. Have a look around the board to get an idea what storylines need to feel like.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Jacinth's IC is accepted!

CeliMew0102's Pokemorph: The Legends Awaken is declined.
When writing a roleplay for these boards, you need a proper storyline, which yours doesn't at all. I'd suggest looking around at other roleplays on the boards to see the minimum information needed.

The warden's Liar Game is accepted!

kal213's Team Rocket Attacks! is declined.
You've got the beginnings of a plot line, but you really have to elaborate. Why did Team Rocket capture Silph Co.? Who defeated them? Why did Giovanni decide to ... do this? Go deeper! More detail, ok?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
pokemastersilver's Pokemon Conquest is declined.
This is basically a complete copy paste from the game with no new plots or interesting features. As this is basically plagiarism, I will not allow this. If you want to make a RP based on the conquest games, why don't create a new backstory and plot?

Abi~'s OOC is accepted!

chaoticlapras' A Legend Reborn is declined.
Okay, so you've got potential here but I was quite confused when reading the plot. You need to explain what happened before Cyrus got to the creation trio. Develop the plot! Why did he do this? Where? When? What? Who? Really put detail into it, y'know? d:

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
troyamonga's OOC is accepted!

Tigerkit3000's Crestic and Epic League is declined.
Your planning of the region is cool, you just need a backstory and plot. How was this place found and what are the trainers doing here and what do they plan on doing along their journey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back