• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: The Cronton Reigon

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
Years
Pok?mon: The Cronton Reigon

This is a new game (my first) and Demo 1 will be out soon!

"Team Force has stolen all of the Wild Pok?mon from every route. but the wilds still roam in caves and at sea. For every battle with a Team Force member won, wild pok?mon in that area will be brought back, but not on the whole route...Your mission is to defeat all of the Team Force members, bring back all of the wild pok?mon and when you've done that, you've still gotta catch 'em all!"

While you're waiting, here are some screenshots!

Cronton.png

Cronton2.png

Cronton3.png

Cronton4.png

Cronton5.png

Cronton6.png

Cronton8.png

Please post your opinions!

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2005
The story sounds pretty cool! You need to change the Prof sprite though. It is really stretched and it looks more like an athlete than a professor.

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
Years
BigBoyBrad said:
The story sounds pretty cool! You need to change the Prof sprite though. It is really stretched and it looks more like an athlete than a professor.

He's meant to be an athletic professor. I may change him to a biker or a guitarist...

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Nice screens. Not much to judge on but a couple of spelling errors. COuld we see stuff like title screen or even a town?

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
Years
UPDATE: I have the map of the Cronton Reigon! I don't currently have any names, but here's the map:

W,E%20Map.png

Made by rm2k3kid. I gave a basic layout and he gave a proper map!

Here's the basic layout (for the people who give a EDIT):

map1.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Enough towns, wow! How many gym leaders are their going to be???

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
20 Gym leaders is not a good idea. Think about the level difference between each leader. If you only have the next gym leader 4 levels higher than the last and have the first gym leader on lvl 10 then that means the last leader will be on lvl 90's and that don't include any Elite4 type things.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Well It's up to you tentachu! Instead of having it 4 levels higher he could just have it 2-3 level's higher! It might be a tiny bit easy but he could have ranges of levels instead it just being the same(for each pokemon gradually incrase the level)! Well it should be a great game once it is complete!

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
Years
Team Shadow Leader said:
Or you could have less gym leaders. Every town doesn't need to have one.

I may cut it down to either 14 or 10, what you y'all think?

Oh, I've just realised...

THIS IS MY 100TH POST!

Pikachu ordered Triple Chocolate, and he got a jam sponge with icing. He ain't happy,,, :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

(Sorry to all people with a 56k modem!)

Years
Well certain gyms could use only one type,while others only use Pokemon with high HP,or attack stats or whatever...Just saying I think a gym that uses the same type as another would be boring....Looks good though...

Back