• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I can do that too! YEAH YEAH.

Anyways I started Devil Survivor 2. The anime that is. I already finished the Neutral route of the game a year ago so yeah. Anyways the main character of the anime started at New Game+. He has 60k in currency and is already using a Lv. 54 Demon. Yep Yep.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I saw a gifset of that on my tumblr dashboard earlier. I smiled a little when I saw Byakko. :'D I used to be a big fan of the Four Gods. (Still am, though |D)

Username_9138

AKA throw yourself at them and squeeze them to death while yelling.

Oh no. Oh no no no. I know indeed what the almighty glomp is. It is my hug, since I am an awkward person. It was just that they use the term a lot in this webcomic I read and I was wondering if anybody else would catch on~

Also Glomp = \(^.^)/ = YAY

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's cute when people think that. I think the other Lapras that is here on PC is also male. Which just makes it more cute when people think Lappy is female.

Melody

Banned
Years

There's just something inherently Gendy-bendy about that one then Peaches. ;)

But then again, people are constantly shifting, so it gets hard to keep track. All of PC is this giant wibbly wobbly ball of gender confusion. :P

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Thank the gods for that Pokey. We all know you are a beautiful woman 3:

Also ngl for awhile I assumed Lappy was female as well, though idr exactly why. Kinda fell away one day. Pokey girl knows this.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
People've been calling me a "he" now and then over the course of my membership here. But that happened more often when I still had my previous username.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Lappy will remain female until I say she's not >:D

Though I had a feeling she was male, due to the way she talked. I just go by what profiles say...or I used to, until I met Hikari.

But Pokey, you have no gender; change your profile to reflect that.

Last edited:
Years
^ Think that's meant to be 16 so I'll just say-wait never mind 16.

I wish I was a hermaphrodite. Then you could claim me as your own lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back