• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Pink: I should be fully back online later. Now would be a good time to show me that bulletin board.

I wonder if Robin wasn't clear on what he said...

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Pink: Good to hear, and Nirvana is 21, so you were close. Just another update on Dements, but he has sent me a prototype SU, and judging by what is in it so far it shouldn't take him long to iron it out once he gets his computer. If you want I could PM you, and Shiny if he wants, the draft so I could tell him if anything specifically needs to be altered. Or would you rather wait?

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I am playing with the notion of creating a guild. Would it have to be populated by players, or can I add NPC players that I can command? If not, then I may have to change my strategy, but I can easily work on or around it.

Colony

Years
@IceFyr: I believe Genevieve's character is in a guild that is filled with NPCs, and Miltank & myself have NPC guilds that serve as our antagonists (Miltank has Deaf Mage, while I have the Nightwatchers), so I would imagine that it would be okay to make your own guild, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have Pink and Shiny's input on the matter. *looks at previous sentence* How is that one sentence? Surely I did something wrong...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@Icefyr: I agree with Colony. I planned on making DM a recurring guild throughout dotcom's journey to set a feeling for him. You know. An entire guild that is hot on your blood? Ain't that exciting?

@Colony: I decided to join your character after all. It's hard posting when you have no one to interact with as you're not entirely pressured with the thought of someone waiting up for you to post. Yes, I am more productive under pressure.

Colony

Years
@Miltank: I completely understand. You wouldn't believe how much procrastinating I do, but man, when I do work on something it's done in an instant, with excellent results for the most part. *Looks back at High School years* And yes, I'm that old. I also echo your statement regarding the idea that an entire guild wanting you dead makes things more interesting. Though, I made mine a little bit more like Indiana Jones with the whole "I have what they want, so they want to kill me and take it."

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@Miltank: I completely understand. You wouldn't believe how much procrastinating I do, but man, when I do work on something it's done in an instant, with excellent results for the most part. *Looks back at High School years* And yes, I'm that old. I also echo your statement regarding the idea that an entire guild wanting you dead makes things more interesting. Though, I made mine a little bit more like Indiana Jones with the whole "I have what they want, so they want to kill me and take it."

Oh yeah. High school is definitely productive, with last minute projects crammed in, exams studied etc.

I preferred mine as "He pissed of Leader. He pissed me too! He pissed us too! We kill him! Ugaa!"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Colony- I got his PM c: I don't mind if he sends us the draft ^^ please tell him that c:

IceFyr- It's alright to make a guild. Though, later on I will add the guilds to a list on the first page so other players can join too ^^ I hope that's alright. For now you can have NPC characters as members~

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Awesome. Epic, if you want to have Turnip notice Shentso, feel free to talk to him.

Sure, uh, he can do that really easily from inside the dungeon... when Shentso is in an inn... Anyhow, Turnip's there to grind, and grinding's what he'll do for a little while in the future. I'm all for interaction, but it's difficult considering the geography of it all.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Just a quick question, since half of you guys are looking for the boss room too (I think..?) how do you plan to trigger the boss event? (if there is going to be such event lol) This is since I sent Damon to look for the boss room too. Obviously he can either come out empty handed, meet up with anyone else in the dungeon or even find the boss room himself. Thanks in advance!

Sapphire Rose

Years
Just a quick question, since half of you guys are looking for the boss room too (I think..?) how do you plan to trigger the boss event? (if there is going to be such event lol) This is since I sent Damon to look for the boss room too. Obviously he can either come out empty handed, meet up with anyone else in the dungeon or even find the boss room himself. Thanks in advance!

No one is going to find the boss room besides Lucina, Robin, Godot, Shiren and Princess ^^ next time it'll be different players finding the boss room and so on c: i'm gonna make sure everyone got a change to find a teleport to the next floor~ don't ask for it though, i'll choose on instinct c:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Ah right, thanks for the quick reply PS o 3o Oh, and how do players get to the next floor after the previous floor's boss has been cleared? Never really showed that in the anime and haven't read the light novels yet. Thaaanks agaaain

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ah right, thanks for the quick reply PS o 3o Oh, and how do players get to the next floor after the previous floor's boss has been cleared? Never really showed that in the anime and haven't read the light novels yet. Thaaanks agaaain

I'm not gonna spoil that ^^ I will explain all of it after the boss has been defeated~

Sapphire Rose

Years
Sorry this is late, but I've become a lot busier lately, so I will have to pull out of the RP.

I kind of expected this ^^;; i'm sorry to see you leave but I understand.

Macho&SD&Wolfy&Genevieve- can someone tell me the new order of posting? I have no idea who is supposed to post after who ^^;

Back