• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
My favorite AF here was when everyone's usergroup colors were mixed up.

Those were good times.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I wish I was there for that one as well. It seems I've missed all the good ones/wasn't a part of the forum during the good ones.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
My favourite was the second Tdoroki joke, where we all got the same username, avatar, no siganture, etc; so you couldn't tell who was who XD

Would do it again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think this year's April Fools joke was my favorite. I wasn't involved much last year during the applesauce day...or at least if my memory serves right! But i sure loved this years.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I loved HERDIER AND STUNFISK, PICKLES AND CUCUMBER, ARREST STADIUM, INVISIBLE MAGIC CENTER, ETC. 2011's was amazing.

ORIGINAL TODOROKI of 2006 was also amazing

... and Lerroux was amazing too.

I didn't really like the others as much tbh.

Years
I never witnessed many April Fools' jokes, and blame it on my late joining date.

But still, Lerroux was the standout of the bunch for me.

Pizzey

Shutter-Shaded Minccino
Years
Now I want it to be April 1st just to see what'd happen xD I don't think any other forums I've been on do April Fool's Day things.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
That one was fun but oh my god it was so much work. :|

Was that the year that Erica and I added a whole load of filters into the system that regular words like "what" became nonsense like "oranges"? Haha.
That one was the one after it, when we had the Serebii style. I remember because I made that announcement about not spamming. "Spam isn't Fish here just because it's applesauce. :("

Years
I really enjoyed the applesauce word filters, especially because that's when everyone was talking about Rebecca Black and it kept being changed to Rebecca Stunfisk.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
2006- Todoroki takes over PC, staff drama, blackout theme.
2007- Erica and Jorge quit as admins. Christos gets modded in Rom hacking. I know, not the funniest thing ever. Let's say nothing happened.
2008- Everybody is a mod, supporters become hstaff, staff get demoted. Still have lots of pictures!
2009- Everybody is Todoroki, and we get to use the Cheribii Forums theme!
2010- SlowpokeCommunity theme, everybody gets Slowpoke avatars and all, boards switched around. Pulled the prank the 3rd.
2011- Applesauce day.
2012- Lerroux.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I'm just gonna go ahead and ask this one: what's Applesauce? I joined just after it happened and no-one ever filled me in haha.

Years
They used the world filters to change normal words like black and white to Herdier and Stunfisk. "April Fools" would come up as "applesauce." There were others, like typing "tympole" turned into something incredibly long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back