• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to See if Your Roleplay has been Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
February 6th

dboring's, Willoweon's, and Ghostprincess's RPs approved. +Poochyena+'s, cooldude345's, and HMC's RPs declined for lackings in plot and linguistic issues. All of you need to expand on your ideas a little (except for cooldude345, who needs to expand on it a lot) and brush up your grammar and spelling. HMC, your plot is near acceptable level content-wise, but the abundant misspellings and grammatical errors are dragging it down. Please sort that out.

All relevant lounge threads now approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
February 9th

Zeta Marx...'s and 98monkey1's RPs and all pending OOC threads approved.

Messy's and Tsuki~'s RPs declined for severe lackings in plot. Really, guys, for all practical purposes there was no plot to speak of, let alone a setting. Both of you will have to put in a lot more effort if you want your RPs approved.

Pikalover10's RP declined for lackings in plot. Setting, setting, setting. Your entire setting was very vague and hastily described and I'm sure that there's more to say about those islands than just their general location and the species of pokémon inhabiting them. There should also be something to be said about how the place is run and by whom.

Leonik's RP declined for lackings in plot. Much like with Pikalover's case, your description on the setting is very lacking. Please add more detail on both geography and overall society of the place.

Also, a reminder to everyone:

DO NOT SUBMIT THE SAME THING MULTIPLE TIMES. I know that I haven't been keeping up with my usual pace lately, but bear with me and wait for the moderation process to run its course instead of cluttering up the section with excess threads I have to deal with. The excess is needlessly lagging down the process and increasing my workload, which results in everyone having to wait longer for their threads than otherwise.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
February 15th

Declined:

AuraGodLucario's roleplay, Pokémon: Valar Region the Dark rising

Approved:

+Poochyena+'s roleplay, The Hoenn Journey.
PikaLover10's roleplay, The Robber's Journey
Sasuneuchiha's roleplay, Naintina Islands
Kansas' roleplay, Making History: The Story of Team Alakazam
Zeta Marx...'s OOC Thread

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
February 18th

Kex XY's and .sublime's RPs approved. Pokeman09's RP declined for sever lackings in plot. Seriously, I could try listing all that's lacking but that list would be far shorter than the one of what's actually there. Bottom line: one line does not a plot make.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
February 22nd

Gen. Gun Blazer's and and Adam L'Argent's RPs declined for lackings in plot. Both of you are being vague both about the setting and the overall aim of the RP. Gen. Gun Blazer, you in particular have basically provided no information on setting whatsoever, and the events you have related are almost exclusively in the past so there's really no way anyone could figure out what their character should be doing in the here and now. I want more detail from both of you.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
March 1st

yuki3056's RP Double Battle League, Tim0789's RP The New Orre Region, sasuneuchiha's RP Johto Heroes, and Jason-kun's RP Mysterious of Suibar approved.

BeatTheSpecialStage's RPs Pokemon Re: FireRed and LeafGreen andWelcome to Domino Isle, Pikalover10's RP Mission: Save the Missing Trainers! and Hippy!'s RP S.C.E.N.A.R.I.O. declined for lackings in plot. All of you need to get into more detail about the setting and what the RPers will find themselves doing at the start of the RP.

Ashketchummm's RP declined for failure to meet formal requirements. Your idea is interesting, but this type of game doesn't quite fit in with the section rules here. Sorry. :\ You may want to try your luck over at Other Trivia.

LillyAquakat's RP approved for failure to meet section requirements at all. Please read the rules before submitting a thread here.

SamuraiMaster's OOC thread approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
March 2nd

Hippy!'s RP S.C.E.N.A.R.I.O. and ~Iatos_Haunted~'s RP Hoenn Sans Necross - region of hell approved. E-Knight's RP Pokemon Academy declined for lackings in plot. I want better description of the setting and an explanation for how on earth that all-star cast of teachers was assembled in the first place, particularly how the headmaster got they position they have. LilyAquakat's RP Team rocket adventures declined for the simple fact that LilyAquakat clearly did not heed my last recommendation to read the section rules before posting.

yuki3056's OOC thread approved.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
March 7th

The master123 and BeattheSpecialStage's roleplays decline.

The master123: You've got enough material for my tastes, but I think you should go back and re-read it out loud to yourself. It's awkward and the grammar is funky.

Beat: You just described what happened in the manga. D: Try to elaborate more on your own plot and what the roleplayers are actually going to do.

tim0789's OOC thread approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
March 8th

BeatTheSpecialStage's RP approved.

Alysa's and LilyAquakat's threads both declined for being submitted into the wrong subsection. Alysa's threads also failed to meet formal requirements. Glaceon Frost's RP declined for severe lackings in plot and failure to meet formal requirements. All of you need to go and give the section rules a good readthrough.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
March 10th

Goulerbot's RP approved. Alysa's RP declined for lacking a sign-up sheet. The rest is fine, so please include one and you're ready to go. Quilavaking's thread declined for being in entirely the wrong place.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
March 11th

u0850913's RP, Pokemon: Sinnoh Legends, declined for lackings in plot. We already have quite a few RPs that could be classified as 'those simple RPs', but with all of those, the thread creator went through the trouble of actually writing it out properly and I expect as much from you.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
March 17th

Goodies.'s, slls81's, and Flax's RPs approved. u0850913's RP declined for duplicate(s). cooldude345's and ~Fire Eagle~'s RPs declined for lackings in plot. Both of you will have to be a bit clearer about your settings.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
March 22th

u0850913's, Pikalover10's, FrozenSnowman's, Dark Mike's, Rabbit's, and lukefonfabre's RPs approved. Designation_Leader's, Royal's, and ZephyrII's RPs declined for lackings in plot. All of you need to be clearer on the subject matter, but in varying degrees.

Designation_Leader: Yours is a close call, but I want a bit more specifics on what the RPers are doing in the here and now and the general area where they're doing it.

ZephyrII: the idea is sound, but I want you to elaborate a bit more on the RPers' situation, how long they have been around, things which they should know from having been where they are etc.

Royal: you still have quite a bit to work on. I need a lot more specifics on the setting and some elaboration on what the RPers will find themselves doing.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
March 26th

Keahi's, Royal's, and ZephyrII's RPs approved. Darkaoz's RP declined for lackings in plot. You are being extremely vague about the actual starting point of the RP and the events surrounding it. Expand, please. :\

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
April 5th

.Swift's, Techeon's, and Vindicated's RPs approved. Vanasaur001's, pokemongarnet's, dream's epilogue's, Jake™'s, and Neiko Star's RPs declined for lackings in plot. All of you need to be more detailed about what is going down in the RP and how. Ninja Tree's thread declined for being a non-entertaining piece of spam and doeboy9's thread declined due to doeboy9 rather blatantly not reading up the rules here before posting.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
April 7th

Approved:
dream's-epilogue's Twin Horizons roleplay
.Swift's OOC thread

Declined
pokemongarnet's The Harono Region
lukefonfabre's Pokemon Teams

King900000's Secrets of Sinnoh

I really wish you had more actual plot, than just outlining of the Pokemon franchise. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back