• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do your parents give you massages?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Do your parents give you massages? Back rubs and feet rubs and that kind of thing? Mine sometimes do. Like, when I come home after a long day out, sometimes my mom will give me a feet rub to help me to relax. I always figured this was a normal thing that parents do, but now that I think about it I guess that maybe it's not?

Is it a normal thing? Do your parents give you massages?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Um...no. But this big kid and school gives us massages in chorus.

I remember when I was little, I'd step on my dad's back when it hurt him.

Honest

Hi!
Years
No.... thought I could use with one right about now. xD

I used to give me dad massages... now it's my sister's turn. : D

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
No...but one time when I was laying on the floor (don't ask why) my mom walked on my back for a second. I was on my stomach by the way, incase nobody caught that.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
No...but one time when I was laying on the floor (don't ask why) my mom walked on my back for a second. I was on my stomach by the way, incase nobody caught that.

You kinda assume you're laying on your stomach when you said she'd walk on your back...

Aquerex

A New Beggining
Years
No...if I ever asked my parents to give me a massage, they would stare at me and think I'm crazy...lol nobody in my family has really ever given me a massage...

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
My mom used to, when she still liked me ._.;
She'd give me back scratches which were like heavenly.
But now she doesn't anymore. The other day she did, once, and it felt so good.
I mostly massage her shoulders nowadays.
She says I'm a natural xD

So I guess if interpreting doesn't work out I can always go into masseuse school.
Not really, though.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
Years
How come you think it could be anormal?

Well, the way I have been raised made me be the kind of person that doesn't really like being so touched.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
psh i wish...though it would be alittle awkward if my parents were giving me a massage but imma guy so id rather have someone else so it haha

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2010
My mom will sometimes, but I usually scratch her back in return becos long nails :P

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
I'd actually find it quite awkward if my dad offered to give me massage. XD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
No. I was always the one that gives massaging services because I happened to have the right weight

Back