• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
It's blurry. The setting is good, but the Comic Sans font kind of puts me off.
You should've used something like Photoshop or Gimp to edit the hair.
4/10

o3o

Years
9.8/10

Nice!~ Everything fits together; the sprites are purple, the text is purple, the background's purple!~ The only thing I could say to improve it is the text at the top kinda doesn't fit in. Maybe adding a bit of spacing between the letters would help? Other than that, I love it! :D

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
1.5/10

Never, ever use bright green in your signature unless it blends in with a tag.
The organization is really messy, and there are constant spelling errors. :/
You could've done alot more.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Well, the image kinda interferes with the text, and I find it quite hard to read.
But it has a unicorn/pony, so it gets an 8 :)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I've already commented on this, but it's brilliant. xDD;;
It's crisp, clean, classy and Pearly. The only problem I really have with it is the render of Pearls that you got on the left of the signature. You can see the pixels around her, but yeah, other than that, brilliant job. :D
9.5/10

o3o

Years
9.5/10

I know that the CSS wasn't made by you, but you've edited it amazingly! The only thing I could suggest it maaaaybe make the "P. Luna" bit a bit more spread out so it matches the length of the image (letter-spacing) and maybe do the same with the quote at the bottom. Other than that, it's lovely! :D

Years
3/10 horrible colour, unoriginal and having banners from games looks completely unprofessional.Maybe you could have it more organized, maybe make your own banner for the game with text links underneath. and as for that mod text that could easily fit into a title tag.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well, I'm not quite sure I like how it's been set out, the big green text is horrible too.
I guess I'll give you points for how you've used to, so people can help you out with your hack, and your showing support for a hack too. 5/10

Edit, ninja'd:
I don't know why but I think I liked it better how it used to be, that derozio style is nice I guess but it's just not showing any uniqueness anymore, and it's very purple, so i'll give chya a 7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back