• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)(OOC/SU thread)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Um, ok then. Few problems. I'm not sure if you forgot or you just haven't gotten to it, but you need to add a personality as well. Second, I said the Supernatural Tribe was reclusive. So, shy would the leader of them go out to save one lowly Espeon? He's got plenty of stronger warriors, so he really wouldn't need to bother himself to save one infant Espeon. And also, how the heck could a family of espeons live underwater? And you do know that espeons hatch as little Eevees, right? That hasn't been changed. Adress these, and finish up your personality. I won't say you're accepted or denied or pending until you're finished. Just letting you know.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
60 posts (61 now) already? Wow, Nideous. o.O

I would totally join, but I'm in a lot of RPs already. xD Most of which, haven't even started yet, lol.

Nideous

Years
Well, Aquataris, as soon as you finish up, let me know. Do you have an idea how you want Xentea to act?

And Micheala, thanks for the compliment. And if you change your mind, I'll be here. XD

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I edited it, for some reason I rewrite the History and Personality to be Romeo, just read it and you'll understand

Nideous

Years
Aquataris, your personality is still a tad bit lacking when you take out the line breaks. Add just a tad bit more, for example, how does he feel about Zeck and his schemeing? Which elder trained him, and how does he feel about that? For now, you are Pending.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I added more and stuff what you asked have a look I seem to begin to like this character... Oh every time I say I like the character I either get denied or barely missing a deny.

Nideous

Years
Zeck is the leader of the Supernatural Tribe. And Xentea seems to be a bit of a narcisist, if that's how you spell it. He seems to think everyone is trying to keep him and his love apart, when in reality they simply don't even know he exists. That's how it seems to be. Anyways, I digress, you are Accepted.

Nideous

Years
Heh, that's fine. And so you know, my name is NidEous, not NidIous. Though most everyone calls me Nido, though I'm not sure why... Anyways, I'm going to wait until a few more people post to move on. XD

Nideous

Years
Hm... A tad bit short for an introductory post, but it's fine.

And what's this? My stalker has shown up? XD Of course you are Reserved Megaman765.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Heh, that's fine. And so you know, my name is NidEous, not NidIous. Though most everyone calls me Nido, though I'm not sure why... Anyways, I'm going to wait until a few more people post to move on. XD

... Really? Really? ... Really? We both know why everyone calls you that, and that's because I started it. XP

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Are there any spots left? I'm currently out of the house and can't really dedicate the time to working on an SU this second but I'd like to reserve a spot. ^~^

I'm also not sure what pokemon to pick, though I'm sure something will come to me later tonight. Ideas, though?

Last edited:
Back