• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Alright, your very generous!!:)
Thank you very much
And I have my own ditto but does it have to be a specific ditto? If its just the right ditto I'll let you use it to make the togepi?

OMG, that would help greatly!! I would only need to borrow it, I am having trouble getting to the giant chasim to grab my own, what is your fc and use the 4th white in mine please!!

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
OMG, that would help greatly!! I would only need to borrow it, I am having trouble getting to the giant chasim to grab my own, what is your fc and use the 4th white in mine please!!

Ok I added you FC,
My White FC:5415-5284-2504
Make sure to give it back when your ready
I'll be waiting!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm already in there and waiting on ya!!

EDIT: I can come right back in there and gie you the ditto back as for me not to forget and leave it in the DC!!

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

Years
I'm already in there and waiting on ya!!

EDIT: I can come right back in there and gie you the ditto back as for me not to forget and leave it in the DC!!

Sorry, ditto had another eevee egg
Now I'm in the place thing and it's up to you
(I'm confused ^ ^')

Falling Wishes

Years
Something is not right, the code says it's fc related and I know I have not traded with you before!!

Is that a bad thing?!??
And try to have it by tomorrow if you can please
Make sure to give back ditto cause I only got one
And I'm very sleepy so I going to call it a day
Sweet Wishes!

Also I think that us trading is impossible
The first ever trade I did was with pokemonranger109
And it was today

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
As long as you weren't wanting shinys, I will give you any pokemon just for trash, after you let me know, I will let you know which fc to use!!
Okay, yeah I'll want any of those starters I listed above, preferably Treeko and Piplup. Thanks. I can get on right now.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok going in there again now and it was my 3rd white fc that you used right??

EDIT: If you need any of these pokes back do let me know?? I can trade back if you traded something you needed!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
Nah, don't need any of them. I went on a breeding spree so I have at least 2 copies of the pokemon I gave you.
EDIT: Started to train you PIPLUP. *EXP Share* *Defeat level 15 Darumaka* *Grow 8 levels*
lol
Also, you should of chose the Dratini, it had awesome egg moves (Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Water Pulse, Leer).

Back