• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Well... I do have two more days to change this... either way I'll tell you guys on Wednesday if i am going to take out the ubers and mono types.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
To join the conversation, I don't care for ubers (there is only one ice type uber and it is pretty hard to obtain). Also, monotype is kind of boring. It really restricts certain strategies and causes way too common weaknesses on your team. There are only three pokemon that aren't weak to stealth rocks in the ice type category, and those are Swinub, Piloswine, and Mamoswine.

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
To join the conversation, I don't care for ubers (there is only one ice type uber and it is pretty hard to obtain). Also, monotype is kind of boring. It really restricts certain strategies and causes way too common weaknesses on your team. There are only three pokemon that aren't weak to stealth rocks in the ice type category, and those are Swinub, Piloswine, and Mamoswine.
Like I said, probably gonna take them out. I want this thread staying nice and clean/smooth.

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Okay. Gonna keep it at two users but bring down the pokemon you need to use of the same type to 4. That means 2 can be any type.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Okay. Gonna keep it at two users but bring down the pokemon you need to use of the same type to 4. That means 2 can be any type.

2 ubers with 4 of the same type is fair I think for leaders,

If you ban Ubers I'll quit, I won 100 matches in the old league for the right to use the Dark one, and use him I shall.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
lol I guess I'm cool with you stealing my custom made card for your own use. Best of luck with this league thing.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
hey all, sorry ive been really busy. im trying to finish up a house that im building. i usually get home about 5 to 6 everyday but ill be a little more active for battles. sorry i didnt post this earlier. anyone around for some battles.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Sorry KLunning, I won't be able to battle, but I do have a comment:

Should we only allow gym leaders to use ubers? Should we have a rule where trainers can use 1 uber while gym leaders use 2?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Sorry KLunning, I won't be able to battle, but I do have a comment:

Should we only allow gym leaders to use ubers? Should we have a rule where trainers can use 1 uber while gym leaders use 2?

uh id say that sounds unfair. all around 2 ubers is best :) in my opinion

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
lol I guess I'm cool with you stealing my custom made card for your own use. Best of luck with this league thing.

You were going to give them all to me anyway as I recall, its a tribute, not theft, they look better than the pokecharms ones

Edit: As I have won all 8 bades I will be moving to Vsjesters league thread as the Dark gym leader.

Last edited:
Back