• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you sitting right now?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Before you type, go back to how you were right before you moved your hands.

How are you sitting?

I'm sitting at the dining room table with my left hand in this L shape, with my elbow on the arm of the chair and my pointy finger on my temple and my thumb under my jaw.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm sitting cross-legged on the couch, with my left hand draped in my lap and my computer propped between my calves and one of my feet. My right hand's thumb is on the left-click button on my mousepad, and my pointer/middle finger are on the space bar just above the mousepad to scroll down on pages.

Sirfetch’d

I am laying flat out on my bed with my laptop sitting on my chest while I am barely awake.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
This is me right now, except I'm leaning on my computer desk, because I'm not using the laptop.

2962398-251835-unhappy-businessman-with-computer-sitting-on-floor.jpg

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I am sitting in my room, in front of my desk, and with my legs crossed (one on top of the other - not Indian style) on my desk chair. :p

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm laying on my right side and propped up by my right elbow with my cheek on that hand. I haven't left my bed yet today. I will do soon for food.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'm sitting on my chair - first off my chair is like this - angled to the left. My left leg is draped over the arm and my back is rested in the opposite corner. My right leg is bent at the knee and my foot is on my footstool. My left arm is on my hip and my right arm is on the right arm of the chair with the keyboard balanced between that and my leg.

It's so comfy.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Before you type, go back to how you were right before you moved your hands.

How are you sitting?

I'm sitting at the dining room table with my left hand in this L shape, with my elbow on the arm of the chair and my pointy finger on my temple and my thumb under my jaw.

Exact same way as this, except my index finger is under my lips instead of at my temple.

And I'm in our sun room where the desktop is, with my left leg bent and tucked under my right leg.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Even when I'm not typing, I keep my left hand on the keyboard. My right hand was on the mouse, and I'm leaning against the armrest on the chair. [:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I'm on a chair. My laptop is on the bed and like the back two legs of the chair is standing up while my feet are on the chair and I'm sitting on my legs. Pretty hard to explain lol.

Years
I'm sitting on my shins I suppose. My knees are technically hanging off the chair so yeah. My mouse is located on my right hand side but it's my left hand that was using it. My right elbow rests just beyond my left wrist and I rest my head on my right palm. So my left arm is between my right elbow and my body.

Years
My posture is pretty bad. First off, I'm leaning forward slightly. I'm resting my head on my left hand, with my elbow on the desk. Right hand/arm is controlling the mouse or doing nothing interesting. My right leg is crossed and my left leg is over it, moving back and forth for no good reason.

I swear every time I answer a thread like this I am in a weird position. :p

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I'm sitting up perfectly straight with my feet on the ground, and have perfect typing posture and all that... I used to sit like L from Death Note, and I have severe back and wrist problems now, so I'm trying fix it... not helping tbh.

Back