• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
problem, my inherent "collect all these glitch items in the domains" caused me to get stuck in vanish's domain, the part with the spinning arrow, I went right before I collected any of the "keys" to the colored doors and collected the item, but got stuck because there was no way to continue or get back >.>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
So, I just registered here so I can give you a bit of a bug report.

After a bit of farming I noticed a few things that are wrong with the refining feature, especially the grass page.

First of all, there is a minor mistake for the move names, Giga Drain shows up twice while on of them is actually Pedal Dance. Also the game completely glitches out if you create a Solar Beam TM, the game will let you get out of the menu but won't take any other input like pressing spacebar or even moving the arrow keys. edit: Same goes for Psychic. Didn't test it with other TMs, but I assume it would be the same for Hydro Pump and Fire Blast.

Additionally, I want to ask if it's intentional that the Mt Atlas dungeon has Pokémon in it which give way more experience(and are way higher leveled) than any other area in the game. You were talking about rebalancing the levels of Pokémon so I figured maybe you started with that dungeon and didn't get to redo something else. If it wasn't intentional though, I thought you might've want to know, so either way, this should help.

And at last, I wanted to ask if there will be any more refining options in the next version because I'd really like to create some more TMs, fighting, ice, (physical) grass, rock and ground moves would be really appreciated. It would at least be nice to have some use for some junk items that pile up while playing the game like dense stones or certain "pieces" (like adamantium/mythril piece).

It feels redundant to mention that now, but I really like the game and I'm looking forward to the next version. I guess that was quite obvious since I already said I was farming for the next version and testing stuff out, but I also wanted to express how much I like this game. x)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Hey I posted a few days ago about a crashing problem and I made the Video. This website won't let me post URLS until after I have made 15 posts. So look up protectorcrimson on youtube the video you want is called SPEG.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
problem, my inherent "collect all these glitch items in the domains" caused me to get stuck in vanish's domain, the part with the spinning arrow, I went right before I collected any of the "keys" to the colored doors and collected the item, but got stuck because there was no way to continue or get back >.>

Yeah, I ran into the problem and reported it, you are just going to have to restart the Vanish domain and don't go right, you get to come back to it anyway.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years

Oh yeah. thats a gamebreaker. Seems like a few people have run into this one now.

Heres a quick fix:
download this file, paste it in the eevee edition folder, and overwrite when asked.

https://mega.co.nz/#!s4UGDLBa!LHY_clzNd-4avlKeL-agVUJ4x-tiZ_3xcW3uzl0lJq0

that should fix it.

So, I just registered here so I can give you a bit of a bug report.

cool :D

After a bit of farming I noticed a few things that are wrong with the refining feature, especially the grass page.

hah, yeah, refining is one of the more harder things to bugtest, so theres probably a glitches with it.

First of all, there is a minor mistake for the move names, Giga Drain shows up twice while on of them is actually Pedal Dance. Also the game completely glitches out if you create a Solar Beam TM, the game will let you get out of the menu but won't take any other input like pressing spacebar or even moving the arrow keys. edit: Same goes for Psychic. Didn't test it with other TMs, but I assume it would be the same for Hydro Pump and Fire Blast.

Thanks fixed all thoes.

Additionally, I want to ask if it's intentional that the Mt Atlas dungeon has Pokémon in it which give way more experience(and are way higher leveled) than any other area in the game. You were talking about rebalancing the levels of Pokémon so I figured maybe you started with that dungeon and didn't get to redo something else. If it wasn't intentional though, I thought you might've want to know, so either way, this should help.

I decided to increase the levels of Mt Atlas pokemon, namely because it's totally optional. You don't have to enter mt atlas for story reasons, so I could just jam it with higher leveled pokemon. It's a good leveling place for higher leveled players.

And at last, I wanted to ask if there will be any more refining options in the next version because I'd really like to create some more TMs, fighting, ice, (physical) grass, rock and ground moves would be really appreciated. It would at least be nice to have some use for some junk items that pile up while playing the game like dense stones or certain "pieces" (like adamantium/mythril piece).

I'll be adding more and more refining options as I progress. Ill try adding in all elemental types in 7b, but it may slip to 7c. Regardless, the next version will come with more refining.

It feels redundant to mention that now, but I really like the game and I'm looking forward to the next version. I guess that was quite obvious since I already said I was farming for the next version and testing stuff out, but I also wanted to express how much I like this game. x)
Thanks for you support, it's greatly appreciated :)

Hey I posted a few days ago about a crashing problem and I made the Video. This website won't let me post URLS until after I have made 15 posts. So look up protectorcrimson on youtube the video you want is called SPEG.
Ah, yeah. Some older sound drivers doesn't process the boss music properly.
You can get around this issue, by changing the boss music into the normal encounter music. so here's how to do it.

1. Go into the music folder:
  2. Delete the file: 1-10-Force_Your_Way.mp3
  3. Duplicate the file: 1-19-The_Man_With_the_Machine_Gun.mp3
  4. Rename the copy of the file " 1-10-Force_Your_Way.mp3"
That should replace the corrupted pokemon music into normal battle music, and allow you to get into the battle.0.

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Oh yeah. thats a gamebreaker. Seems like a few people have run into this one now.

Heres a quick fix:
download this file, paste it in the eevee edition folder, and overwrite when asked.

https://mega.co.nz/#!s4UGDLBa!LHY_clzNd-4avlKeL-agVUJ4x-tiZ_3xcW3uzl0lJq0

that should fix it.
I just tried downloading this but I could not get it to work. :(
After I click agree and download this pops up.

"Firefox needs your consent to download large files.
Please click ALLOW to continue your transfer."

Sadly no Allow pops up, so that leaves me unable to download it.

It says to do this if Allow does not pop up.
"If you cannot see the request, please click on the icon next to the address bar"
Again there is no icon next to my Address bar. :(

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Yeah, I ran into the problem and reported it, you are just going to have to restart the Vanish domain and don't go right, you get to come back to it anyway.
well yeah I'd need to, it wasnt that hard though, I was just worried I'd fall for the trap the second time around again, lmao
but I didnt see the report :P at least I wasnt the only chump who had to restart the level

DarkDoom3000

Years
well yeah I'd need to, it wasnt that hard though, I was just worried I'd fall for the trap the second time around again, lmao
but I didnt see the report :P at least I wasnt the only chump who had to restart the level
lol yeah, a few people have run into it. probably more to come.
atleast it's not as bad as the biggs/wedge magnus freeze.

I just tried downloading this but I could not get it to work.
3.%20frown.gif

After I click agree and download this pops up.

"Firefox needs your consent to download large files.
Please click ALLOW to continue your transfer."

Sadly no Allow pops up, so that leaves me unable to download it.

It says to do this if Allow does not pop up.
"If you cannot see the request, please click on the icon next to the address bar"
Again there is no icon next to my Address bar.
3.%20frown.gif

Hmm.. sounds like browser troubles.
in any case, I've uplaoded it as an attachment.

EDIT: the last file was still broken. It's fixed now.

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
lol yeah, a few people have run into it. probably more to come.
atleast it's not as bad as the biggs/wedge magnus freeze.
do you mean the glitch or the literal hundreds of people posting about it?
and so far thats the only real problem i ran into besides the spelling errors and such, but it seemed kinda short, maybe its cuz I did so much the last update that i left myself not a lot now haha

DarkDoom3000

Years
do you mean the glitch or the literal hundreds of people posting about it?
and so far thats the only real problem i ran into besides the spelling errors and such, but it seemed kinda short, maybe its cuz I did so much the last update that i left myself not a lot now haha
Yeah, the last version went to halfway through the chapters. so there was only half a chapter worth of content in this one.

Next update will bring back newgame+ though. so theres that.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Hmm.. sounds like browser troubles.
in any case, I've uplaoded it as an attachment.

EDIT: the last file was still broken. It's fixed now.

Yeah, the last version went to halfway through the chapters. so there was only half a chapter worth of content in this one.
I personally have not had the time to go through it yet due to college.
I wonder if School will let up enough for me to Play it first or the new update is coming first.
I know what I'm hoping for ;)

Next update will bring back newgame+ though. so theres that.
Glad to hear that, it is easily one of my favorite features especially in games like this where I do go out of my way to make my Creatures awesome and love the plot. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2023
hey i foind a glitch when i was done healing all the sudden i couldn't use my bike and now every time i exit the pokemon center i get the message for when your done with it's services

DarkDoom3000

Years

I personally have not had the time to go through it yet due to college.
I wonder if School will let up enough for me to Play it first or the new update is coming first.
I know what I'm hoping for ;)

Glad to hear that, it is easily one of my favorite features especially in games like this where I do go out of my way to make my Creatures awesome and love the plot. :)
Well, school is important! so that should be prioritized.
NG+ will be really nice to have back. But without a doubt will contain a few bugs.

Just a question, why is the normal eevee named eeveon? ;(
Anyways, when will you release beta 0.731? I'm so excited!
Normal Eevee is named eevee.
But halway through the game, something happens which causes Eevee to evolve-> into Eeveeon. Giving it stats comparable to the other eevolutions, and a way better moveset.

0.731 will be arrive when it does. shouldn't take longer than a couple of weeks though.

hey i foind a glitch when i was done healing all the sudden i couldn't use my bike and now every time i exit the pokemon center i get the message for when your done with it's services

Hmm... Can't believe this glitch is still occuring. I thought I got it fixed. Anyway- Talk to the pokecenter lady again and exit, that *should* fix it.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I finally got some time to myself to start playing. :)

Sadly something strange happened after I updated the game.
(Thankfully it is a very minor bug)

My Nidorina had it's sprite and name changed to Nidorino.

The Species still says Nidorina and it's battle sprite and move seems to be unchanged.

Icalasari

The Icy Basilisk
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Found a bug. The mission where you reactive the breaker in the sewer and face a Magnemite?

The guy keeps giving you Thunderwave and $500 each and every time you talk to him. Makes it fairly easy to rack up money

Back