• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Sage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethankaiba

Banned
Years
nice hack so ffar,dude.screenies are awesome xd!

yeah,the name needs work,but screens are tite xd!

Last edited by a moderator:

ethankaiba

Banned
Years
poke- nerd said:
What game did you hack, and what city? You definatly improved it!
he already said,he hacked a ruby rom,and you don't exactly ''hack a city''.you edit the world map.

read the above post,n00b.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
I'm really glad you're looking forward to it, but I've been having lots of setbacks lately. I worked on the hack on my laptop for a while, but my mom took it away because I got one C on my report card, so now I'm going to have to try to find it and get it onto my desktop or start all over...

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
Years
GASP!!! NoooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOOO!!!!! Do you have wireless connecty things on your laptop? If so, just turn it on and access it from your desktop. You'll never have to actually do anything with the laptop.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Masquerade, your hack (from a newbie) is really good. I've seen good progress and i think with hard work it could win hack of the year. The Minitaur Sprite was amazing and the screenshots are really Impressive.

Keep up the good work!!! & Good Luck!!!

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
Years
spriter!!!!!!!

i loove this thread people keep it alive
i have scratch pokemon but there on my memory stick i don't have it on me lol hope you likeit.
could i be your spriter???
well here you go,sweetie

eeee.jpg

Backpic
backpick.jpg

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
@matlee: I can't really tell what that is. I don't mean to be critical, it just doesn't suit my tastes.

@EgiFuX: I like the sprites, but my only concern is that they are too big.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Masquerade I have a pre of Likitounge, but it isn't that great, do you want it?

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Sure, I'll take a look at it. If you want, I can spruce it up.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Here are some of my ideas for new Secret Bases. Secret Bases have always been one of my favorite features of R/S/E, so I wanted to make some that will kick some serious azz.

SecretBase0.png

SecretBase1.png

SecretBase2.png

SecretBase3.png

SecretBase4.png

SecretBase5.png

I don't know if the sand one and the brown cave will work out very well because there is no border between the ground and the end of the map, so I'll have to try those ones out. Let me know what you think.

EDIT: Added the tree and bush maps, and I tested the brown cave and sand cave maps. I don't like the fact that there is no border, so I will probably edit these later. Also, I just realized that there is no rock in the blue cave, so I will add that when I fix the other maps.

Last edited:

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
Years
i have a manaphai sprite i made in my sig you can have that!

love the secret base maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back