• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
But of course! Thank God for Spaniards <3
Mother3-SalsaDance.gif

Years

If you notice that I'm "invisible" right now, it's cos I've been having some personal and technical problems lately. My computer is going in for repairs and I hope I get a new one if it's found to be faulty.

My computer overheats too much, and always shuts down on me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'd imagine it's so people don't see her online and think she's sticking 'round for a while when it's not the truth? idk only thing I can think of.

Yes, Hopefully you get that fixed soon!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Reminds me that my sister and I need to go shopping tonight if mom doesn't pick up some of the things we need today. Or my brother. Like bread. And milk.

Years

Rest in peace Adoption Center... for now.

At least I'll be able to spend more time with newbies and show them how cool PC is.

Yoshihiko

Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013

I think I used the wrong username already... Lots of members are thinking I am the ex-moty guy, Yoshikkko.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Was looking for something and ended up finding my lost copy of Pokemon Emerald! Funny thing was it was in a box that I looked through thousands of times but never found it there. Guess I didn't look hard enough. I'm now thinking of restarting after I transfer my Pokemon to another game. It's been so long , and I'm pretty happy. :'D
I had an interesting team
Absol lv. 47
Sceptile lv 59
Wailord lv.40
Registeel lv.40
Tropius Lv. 43
Mightyena lv. 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back