• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardians of the Pink Penny [revived] (Sign-Up/OOC Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
Years
Yeah. Besides, there's one thing I was wondering....Did Bowser somehow disrupt the Warp Pipes so that either A) they dont work or B) they only work for his men.

Also, did he use a wish to make it so that the Pirahna Plants don't need as much water to survive? those fire-spewing buggers are annoying and I want to know if we can expect them.

Don't worry, I have everything figured out SilverTail. Including what types of enemies we'll run into. I don't wanna spoil the RP, so you'll just have to see as the RP goes. As for the warp pipes, they still work, but there are certain limitations. Dont worry, you'll see how everything works during the RP. ^^

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
Ah well, guess it can't be helped, ne? Alright, I'll wait, but I, as an RP follower, expect awe inspiring boss fights and a crapload of enemies to humiliate with a defeat from a giant key![/mostlyjoking]

...yes, that is the main reason I play the KH games....getting beat up with a giant key....Humilation Nation xD

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
Years
Okay guys, I've been noticing that the posts [mine included] have been entirely too short. I'd like it if everyone made longer posts so that it makes the RP look better. I know it's kinda hard because your post looks longer while you type it, and when you actually post it, it looks WAY shorter because your sentences are stretched out. Just hit the preview button as you do your post to keep track of the length that way you know how long your post is going to look. ^_^

@Cariger: you've been doing a good job with your posts. They've been of good length and filled with detail. Keep it up ^^

@SilverTail: your posts have been pretty good, and you've been doing pretty well with detail. Just more length in your posts will be appreciated ^^;

@TheOldKoot: your posts aren't bad Koot, its just your sentence formatting that needs some work. Remember, dialogue can be a tricky thing. Remember, new paragraphs when the dialogue changes between DIFFERENT speakers. If your character is still speaking then there's no need for a new paragraph and new set of quotes with each statement your character makes. If your character does some sort of action or speaks at different times, just break the dialogue. For example:

"I am a bomb," said Uncle Rus. His mustache twitched as he spoke. "My explosions are loud."

You see? Rus spoke, but at different times. The dialogue was broken but Rus was still the one speaking. I just broke the dialogue because he spoke at different times. Just study simple paragraph form more, and your posts will look much better. Adding more detail will make your posts look better too. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm attacking you, I'm just trying to help. ^^;;

I'm really not trying to criticize anyone, I just don't want a mod coming in and closing the RP because of something as simple as post length/formatting. I'll do my part to make my posts look better, and I'd appreciate it if everyone else did their best too ^_^

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
Years
Thank you for your comment Gyro. As much as I would love to change how I format my paragraphs, it just never works. I spend the larger half of an hour on some posts, and yet they all turn out the same.

But if this is of to much concern for you i will try harder. With a little miracle, I might be able to pull it off.

*EDIT*
I changed my last post around a little. I hope it is to your standards gyro.

Last edited:

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
Thanks Gyro for the compliment. ^^

And wow, I must say. The posts are now bigger and stuff. It looks so much more professional and junk. =^^= Especially yours OldKoot! You're posts greatly improved!

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
Years
Thanks Gyro for the compliment. ^^

And wow, I must say. The posts are now bigger and stuff. It looks so much more professional and junk. =^^= Especially yours OldKoot! You're posts greatly improved!

I agree with Cariger. Koot, you've really improved your posts by 1000%! Good job..you're really getting better at RPing! ^_^

SilverTail

Years
well, not 1000% i'd say....mor like 700% or so. He still has a long way to go to be one of the best, but then again, we all do really, so I guess I shouldn't be talking, ne? *sweatdrops*

But yeah, you should see how I used to RP when I started out. no capitals, sentences ran together, and I misspelled almost every word(i.e. jutsu was spelled 'jitsu', ect.) so you can actually see how far I've come. If I can make that big of a change, anyone can! xD (serriously, I was horrible with close to no chance of changing, now look at me! =3: )

SilverTail

Years
meeting up with us at the castle is always an option.

I'd also like to take the time to explain haru's last statment.

While it appears he has control over himself while he is like that, he actually dose not. He is moving on pure, unadulterated rage and fury. While he's like that he'll see anything around him as an enemy, and will attack it accordingly as such. The only reason he didn't hurt the others is that they were all further away from him than the goombas. It is, litterally, a berserker state. Had you been any closer he would have struck out at you till another goomba moved closer. The only reason he snapped out was because of an iminent threat to his person, Rus' "Big-Bang-Boom."

Hope that makes sense..

SilverTail

Years
you're gonna what? *brain is running on empty right now due to lack of food till mom gets paid tuesday* I'll try to figure out what you said just there...but an explination would be nice *sweatdrops*

oh, and yay! i'll go check it out =3:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
you're gonna what? *brain is running on empty right now due to lack of food till mom gets paid tuesday* I'll try to figure out what you said just there...but an explination would be nice *sweatdrops*

oh, and yay! i'll go check it out =3:

YOu'll seee. it will be linked here once it's done... maybe

SilverTail

Years
well, that's good..I guess..or I can just watch your DA page like a hawk and see if there's anything that mentions me.....

also, did I miss something on the signups? Ichigo is from another world? as in a "KH-ish" another world? o.o I've gotta go re-read your profile....

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Sorry about the short post, I don't have the time at the moment... XD I'm in class... and I don't need a teacher catching me again.

oh yeah and yes... I chigo is from anouther world. . the world of the Samuri Dulers league,. XD

~JBCBlank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back