• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Enchanted Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This is a midevil/fantasy RP, but unlike most RPs, this area has a particular map. For one thing, it should be observed that there are 3 major areas, and several minor areas that will be mentioned later.. The Major areas are the Enchanted forest, The mountains of Morning, and the caves of Fire and Night. The plot is intended to at least start like the book Dealing with Dragons, a book about a bored princess what leaves her kingdom to search for adventure. But you can be almost anything in this game. Dragon, princess, knight, king of the enchanted forest, elf, witch, you get my point. But there must be certain guidelines to be followed.

1. Dragons start in Mountains of Morning only. King of the enchanted forest starts in the forest. All others may start where they please.
2. Caves of fire and night are only navagatable by dragons, The king of the enchanted forest, wizards, and anybody that has accompanied them.
3. Caves of fire and night, unless you are a dragon with no humans around or are king of the enchanted forest, are the ONLY reliable route into the enchanted forest (from mountains of morning)
4. There are only 2 princesses max allowed to start outside the enchanted areas. I am one of them.
5. You must have decent Rping skills. I?m not looking for works of art here, but I expect to be able to look at a post and understand what you are saying.

Now, if you believe you can remember all these rules, here?s the sign up form:

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Other:

Have fun!

Years
How you'd accomplish it, I don't know, but it is allowed. but you still have to start in Mountains of Morning.

oh, one thing i forgot: King of the enchanted forest is human

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Name:Garlock Hedrian
Species: Dragon/ Human Crossbreed
Appearance: is more or less human in shape, but his mouth is extended much like a dragon maw and is covered in dark green rough skin. He also has ear fans instead of normal human ears. He wears a white Tunic with black slacks. HIs tunic is held tight with a black tie off belt. The tunic has no sleeves and he wears black wrist bands. He has no hair but has a dragon spike crest on teh top of his head and down his back.On his back he has a steel sheild and an iron sword. His large, leathery wings are folded and hidden behind his sheild.
Personality:Very serious and takes a while to get to like someone. Despite his size and human shape, he has the huaghty attitude of a supreme dragon.
Other:A masterful swordsman and user of fire magic.

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
Name: Aura
Species: Dragon
Appearance: She looks like a western white opalescent dragon. She has great bat wings and two long sensory whiskers. She has a pink opalescent mane that runs down from her head to the tip of her tail and has gold protection plates from her neck to tail tip.
Personality: She is often very quiet and formal to those she doesn't know. But she is nice to those she does know and a lot more open.
Other:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Name: Kikara
Species: fairy
Appearance: Light tanned beige hair falls straight and short onto her shoulders, eyes a minty green with flecks of amber. Kikara wears a cherry flannel dress without sleeves cutting short just before her knees, a white crisp shirt that covers her arms instead, and a clump of berries serving as a decoration on her throat piece. Her skin often glows, a bit of sparkling dust tinted on her cheeks with a tone of light pink. Her shoes are also a bright lime green, matching well with her eyes. Kikara as a pair of wings, transparent like a multicolored veil. They too have shimmering dusts that often spray around wherever she goes, the edges a faded silver. On her hair is adorned with a glass rose pin and two leaves sprouting from the sides. Quite small, Kikara seems to have a flexible figure.
Personality: She usually has a jubilance in her steps and dances, mischievous with her own optimism on life. Kikara seems to be the ecstatic and cheerful one, with innocence deceiving as it may have looked. Even if she makes a costly mistake, her main intention is to look on the bright side and keep her hopes up. She remains loyal and faithful to those her trust lies in, as well as her friendships. Kikara is mostly a rather high spirited fairy, roaming through trees swiftly and mischievously playing jokes. Although her actions cause plenty of troubles for her, she is a rather determined and persistant fairy.
Other:Born in a hollow space where fairies usually roamed, Kikara never ventures there for her kind had been attacked by other creatures, so she wandered to this forest instead.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Since I told FT I'd do this earlier...

Name: David (im trying to be creative, ill change it if i think of one. Oo)
Species: Elf
Appearance: David stands at approximately 5'11". He has blue eyes, as well as red hair, and pointed ears. He usually wears a black cloak, with clothes of unknown colour underneath. He is also very slender.
Personality: David likes to play pranks on people, giving him a thirst for funny. He always makes jokes, [even if they aren't funny] in any situation. He is very caring however, and will do anything for those who become emotionally close to him.
Other: David can create illusions, as well as having the power to see through, and break the illusions of other creatures. As well as this, he has some knowledge of the way of the sword.

Years
Holy... LilyPichu, what are you doing here? o_O

Name: Shauni
Species: Human (princess)
Appearance: She is considerably tall, which knocks off the princess's usual ability to look up becomingly through her eyelashes, she wears a dress that is a light blue coloring, but is in no way frilly, her eyes are a light blue that match the color of her dress, her hair is brown with blond highlights, and goes down to the center of her back, much to the disgust of her parents. she wears a gold crown much like her sisters, but while her sisters have diamonds and pearls set in thier crowns, she prefers aquamarine bloodstones.
Personality: Everything about her is lady-like. just kidding. When people are talking politely aobut her, they say she is very headstrong. outside of the King's courts, however, she is referred to as stubborn as a pig. this is all true, as she has done several things behind her parents backs..
Other: After managing to sneak out of her parent's sight several times, she has learned minor lessons in cooking, Latin, spell-casting, and fencing.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Flygon_trainer said:
Holy... LilyPichu, what are you doing here? o_O

Mmm...are those your words for: "I won't ask what you're doing here, LilyPichu, but I'm glad you joined!"

>)~ lol. Kidding, but I'm SURE you must have implied it somewhere XP

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I will join...

Name: Max
Species: Human
Appearance: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves
Personality: friendly, very brave
Other: Max is a Knight, has electric powers

if you are not okay with the electric powers, I will change it to electricity magic... XD

Alexis

Game Boy; literally
Years
Can I join?

Name: Kosuke
Species: Human; a knight
Appearance: Kosuke has messy, jet black and silver eyes. He wears a simple whote cotton shirt under a heavy armor that consists of well-tempered metal plates and black slacks.
Personality: Not the brightest, one may say, but he can surprise you. He is somewhat arrogant and agressive. Mischievous and impatient. Many gets annoyed by him quickly but, once you get to know him, he'll show you a different side. Caring, a bit overprotective, and...still mischievous.
Other: Quite good in combat; especially when using swords.

Alexis

Game Boy; literally
Years
Ah, sure.

"Stupid, spoiled brat!" Kosuke muttered to himself, annoyed by the way his older sister had treated her. He groaned, his eyes glued to the wondrous sky. The sky always had calmed him down, even at his worst.

I'm kind of braindead, so that's only thing I could think of. But, I'll write more, if needed.

Alexis

Game Boy; literally
Years
Yep, I' am. Just joined a couple of minutes ago, thanks to my friend. XP
Anyways, thanks for accepting me, FT.

Max; Me good? Yeah right! I bet you're better than me.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
HAHAHA..... well , I, but a big I , think that everyone is better RPer than me... I don't know why I think that..... and a friend of mine tell me that I am better than him.... to me.... this is all confusing..... XD

Sawyer

���
Years
i think i'll join, seems pretty interesting... and in rp's like this, i'm always either a wolf or dragon so...
???????????
Name: Beacon
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Black scales with dark red eyes, a few white scales all over. On his tail, at the end, there's a fin that's good for swimming with, and is knife sharp. He has very sharp teeth, and his tongue has a gash in it. He's got a scar crossing one of his eyes, his left ear partly bitten off, and a bunch of minor scars on his neck. His claws are sharp, with only three fingers. He has large torn up wings that have horns on the end.
Personality: A naturally unhappy dragon, with no friends. He tries to stay out of other people's business, and doesn't like to talk much. He can be mean, but on the inside he's a really nice, caring person.
Other: People usually underestimate him because he always looks tired, with his scars and wounds. But when he's in a fight, he can kill 5 dragons alone. He's stronger than the other dragon, but there's a couple just like him.
???????????
How's that FT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back