• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What is your favorite Gen III Pokemon

Doccit

Pokemon Conquest Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
I liked Castform and Kecleon the best. Both cool concepts.

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
Zangoose and Blaziken are the top of my list for 3rd gen. :D They are also some of my most favorite Pokémon in existence! ^^

I also love Swalot, Altaria, Lati@s, Gardevoir, Flygon, Cacturne, Absol, Metagross, Rayquaza, and Jirachi~

Years
My favourites would be Flygon, Kyogre, Sharpedo and Absol. And the Treecko line is my favourite among the starters. And Mudkip is cool too.

blue

gucci
Years
Most of my favourite Pokemon reside in Hoenn, my ultimate favourite is Swellow. Then my others are the likes of Lunatone, Solrock, Altaria, Breloom, Delcatty etc.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Swampert. mudkip is the most adorable of the three, and learning mudslap early on makes winning against anything easy (its like sand attack but does a tid bit of dmg too haha). Also when it fully evolves it murders everything. It is super bulky, learns two of the most common high accuracy moves (Earthquake and Surf) and only has 1 weakness, grass, which moves usually run 60 dmg or lower. I just love muddy water too, its like friggen surf but can also lower accuracy. He's just unstoppable

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
gen 3 favorite for me is probably Bronzor
But i also like all 3 starters in gen 3

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
It's gotta be Mudkip. Lol.
mudkip.jpg

tnfsf11

I'd say the starters, except Sceptile which had a pretty bad movepool, other than that I love Metagross, Salamence, Breloom & Rayquaza just to name a few, I caught none of those {XD} but I saw them kick *** when they're with NPCs, might try to give them a shot in my next playthrough though ;)

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013
My favourite pokemon in generation 3 is Salamence. Why? Because I love dragon type pokemon and it is powerful.

Years
Probably metagross. I grew up with gen 3 so there are a lot of pokemon I like from this gen, but Metagross is one of the single most badass pokemon out there.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Altaria. Followed by Milotic, Flygon, Absol, and Delcatty. There are plenty of other Hoenn Pokemon that I also like, but these five would have to be my top favorites from this region.

Back