• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- Richie / Hiroshi Fan club! <3 -

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
Years
Welcome to the club :)

a52.jpg

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
=O I would like to join, he's one of my favorite characters in the show. Nice picture as well, it's really nice.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
That's a cool picture, can I join this club too?

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Why thank you Satrijou ^-^ and welcome Fiver.

So, any topics yet? If we need one, I'll edit later ;D

anakin

resigned
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2013
Hello thereim a fan to richie as well may i join in?
a-zA-Z0-9jon

Fiver

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Are pictures ok to be posted here, just as long there is a topic on this fan club? I'll add one of course just as soon as I think of something, but I might leave topics to Satrijou. In the mean time here is a little picture for the club.

Richie throwing a Pokeball.
richie_27.jpg

Last edited:

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
Years
hi all of you! anyone can join, welcome :)

hmm a topic: do you think Richie should join Ash? and why?

sure post pictures :) I looove them

Fiver

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
I think Richie should join Ash because with his pokemon - Sparky, Rose, Zippo, Happy and Cruz (Pikachu, Taillow, Charmeleon, Butterfree and Pupitar) respectively would be a good, if not a valuable addition to the group if he was to travel with them. He will also have a new set of clothes as well as eventually becoming a permanent character in the story - Ash, Richie, Brock, Benji and an original female Pokemon trainer would be there also, but no more than five people can be in a single party at any one time.

Last edited:

anakin

resigned
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2013
ash richie's team

I realy love to See Ash teamed up with Richie, Sammy from Pokemon 4 ever, Benji, and of course no pokemon show is a pokemon show without BROCK THE ROCK!

Ashsteam.jpg

Fiver

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
There is my contribution to Satrijou's topic. I hope what I posted is alright and for the reason why I suppose to learn about the Pokemon in Sinnoh while continuing being a pokemon trainer; advanced as Ash and Richie is - they would also battle eachother, gym leaders in that region etc.

Last edited:
Back