• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen October CoroCoro: Last Issue? Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
As we all know, the September Issue contained new leaks about X and Y. Some might find it as disappointing and some might find it exciting. We are almost exactly two months away from release and we still have one months CoroCoro ahead of us.

What do you think GameFreak could possibly reveal this time around after our latest CoroCoro issue. Discuss.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I think we'll get the usual new Pokémon and some new Mega Evolutions. Considering it's so close to the launch, I think they should also show the full region map and all the areas available in the Kalos region.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Similar to what Para-Dox said, I would say that new Pokemon and "Mega Evolutions" would be revealed, along with Kalos' region map. Apparently, the new type chart will be revealed in the October 2013 Coro-coro issue as well. I am hoping that it includes some beneficial changes for match-ups (involving Ice-type and Poison-type, for example).

Maybe the existence of a new battling facility (Battle Frontier/Tower/Subway, etc.) will likely be made known, too.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Speculating on a magazine update that's at least a month away (assuming it even leaks as early as this month did) is pushing it a bit. There's other threads to speculate on more specific topics within as it is, so really this sort of thread can wait until there's actually an September issue to come out.

And besides, Coro Coro's October issue should be officially out after X&Y come out.

Thread closed due to the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back