• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Huh. Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm like, "what the frell (nice word, btw), the last chapter was written in November 2008. >.<"

I need to write faster. Or just write.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years
Fffff. Here I am, sitting at my PC with a word document open, two months, one week, one day, five hours, and twenty-nine minutes after my last chapter release. I've finished one page of the next installment.

I used to write a chapter every day. What the frell happened.

Maybe if we collaborate, we could all write one fanfic at an acceptable rate.

I have this problem. I'm writing at about a paragraph a week of A Darker Day, while some of the other stuff I'm writing I'm doing two chapters a week. But I am determined to get the next chapter finished this weekend, or else it'll just annoy me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
If your fanfiction would become a series or movie, would you change something?
I would try to fill up some of the plot holes, perhaps either skip or expand upon the gym battles (depending on whether I want a short series/movie or one of those series that goes on and on and on and on....)

BTW, I'll have a special surprise for y'all a bit later.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I will be going on a three month hiatus due to me not having regular internet outside of college. I will be back periodically to post at random times.

And for you stalkers... tonight I'm at the Quality Inn of Christiansburg, Virginia.

Bay

Years
Since NE is done and all, won't be experiencing writing procrastination for a while. XD Seriously, there were days where I didn't feel like working on NE and the longest delay in which I didn't work on revising it and such is almost two months. Heck, there were times where I wanted to just scrap it all together after thinking some things weren't just working. However, I managed to stick to it at the end. :)

Have fun during your hiatus, DP! :D Also, HUGE THANK YOU FOR BETAING NE! OH, YOU TOO ASTINUS! Seriously, without you two, NE would be riddled with grammar mistakes. *hugs both of you*

Oh DP, cool surprise there. I really enjoyed that one shot when I read it. *goes read it again*

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

:D

Not really. I can't think of anything I'd change in the story. Speaking of which, Just a Brother is a year old...and still unfinished. I feel bad for neglecting it. :/ But so much came up that it was buried and then I got uninterested in Pokemon Special in general.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023

Definitely not. Operation Main Frame is filled with foreshadowing and everything knits together at the end - the problem is not leaving anything out!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I saw "Just a Brother" and I'm like "Holy sh-" in my mind.

It's SSS! We were just talking about you. Or well, a week ago and just. :\ We're remaking the orgy...or were. :\

Yes...maybe...no? I dunno, probably. It's not epic enough as is, I guess. xD

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Yeah, I replied to my old topic a while ago.

What do you hate most in fan-fictions?

When they rip out the story and make a chapter full of random garbage.

*scene changes to Adolf Hitler juggling fish on a unicycle*

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Congrats to Bay. Now, if only I could find the same drive.

Actually, how about I make it another topic to throw into the emboldenizer?

Gasp! Plot bunnies are on the attack, but you've got a brainchild to save! How do you keep from wandering off onto those other stories and leaving a poor abandoned fanfiction neglected and in the cold?

I'd answer this myself... except I actually have a problem with this. *whistles innocently and puts up yet another promise to finish MKD*

When they rip out the story and make a chapter full of random garbage.

...How many fanfics actually do this? Because I've only been reading chapters with relevant content. O_o

Except those ones that spout random crap to begin with, complete with the author's excuse being "I was high on sugar." That used to be the in thing to do. Now they just don't care enough to use an excuse at all, much less any sort of plot. Or humor. Oh, random fics. I used to write you all the time.

Anyway.

Uh... wow. That's a broad topic right there.

So, instead, I'm going to break it down.

Jax's Fanfiction Rants In a Nutshell
Now with 30% more tangents!

Author's Attitude
1. Kids bragging about their fanfiction, saying they were well received elsewhere. We don't give a crap because we're not the same as an almost unheard-of board. Sorry, but it's true.
1a. Likewise, kids saying, "omg, my fanfiction is better than anything else here." Chances are, it's probably not.

2. Kids saying, "It's fanfiction, so I can do whatever I want!" No, you can't. Sorry, but that's the entire point to the word "fan" right there.

3. Kids saying, "No one cares about grammar/spelling!" Yes, we do. Seeing text that essentially says, "omglolololol and then she got a evie n said omg u r my pkmn!" is fine if you're doing one-liner posts in a chatroom. However, seeing an entire page of it makes people want to choke things cute and fluffy.
3a. So does, for that matter, people who use a disability, disorder, et cetera as an excuse. That's what a beta-reader is for. Sorry to say it, but I know someone who's practically blind and can barely see the screen for long periods of time and can still write awesome fic quite frequently.

Formatting
1. Anything but the default. Sorry, but I came to try reading your fanfiction, and if I can't because you decide to make your story *~*~*~*pretty*~*~*~* because it's *~*~*~*artistic*~*~*~*, chances are, what you're really doing is making me want to claw my eyes out because it actually physically hurts to read your story. Keeping in mind that I'm usually drunk, tired, hungover, in a dark room, or a combination of the above when I decide to fulfill review requests by going to your story, so yes.

Characterization
1. Lead character + lead character = OTP. It happens all the time, and while that floats a lot of people's boats, I cringe when I see a male and a female character decide to travel with each other now because of this. It does not, however, make me decide against continuing. I'm just saying it makes me cry because I know where this is going.

2. Recycled characters. If I have read an earlier work of yours (including RPGs) and am now reading a completely different and unrelated story that features the exact same character, that makes me hit the back button because it feels uncreative and like a lead-up to a Mary Sue, considering this must be your *~*favorite character ever*~*, given you won't let the stupid thing go.
2a. Canon characters don't count, nor do fanfics in the same universe. Obvious reasons here.

3. Badass male leads. Badass females are fine by me because I'm a bit of a feminist (or I enjoy watching men get beaten up by women), but to have a badass male -- usually dressed all in black and sporting kung-fu skills, firearm mastery, incredible talents with either magic or pokémon, or some combination of these or other traits that make them badass -- is just playing too much with masculine stereotypes. It's like the guys have to be awesome and hard in order to be main characters, but no, really, they don't. In fact, I much prefer my men to either be classy or wusses. Or even both. (Oh, Bill. I love writing about you.) Point is, it's just overdone and, frankly, not as interesting as watching a badass woman (and not the kind that just look pretty and give the badass male a hard time) and/or a not-so-hard man.

4. For that matter, predictable villains. Is your villain clearly evil? Are they trying to take over the world with a basic "capture this pokémon or get this mystical item + ??? = PROFIT" plan that isn't further detailed except to rape a prophecy or two? And is your clearly good character going over to try to stop them? Yeah, uh, sorry. While canon is full of these, it captures my interest even more if the actual antagonist isn't clearly defined. Mindscrew is awesome, guys, when it's done right. If you want a classic example, try The World Ends With You, where you don't know who's actually the villain until literally the last five minutes of the game. The ending made me flail and play that chapter over and over and over again, just because it's so awesome I can't even begin to describe it. (Not that I should because of its status as MASSIVE SPOILER HOLY CRAP.)

Oddly enough, I'm not as against general Mary Sues as I used to be. The reason why is because they just amuse me now.

Plot
1. Same plot, different names. As in, you read a fanfiction and say to yourself, "Oh, that's really cool! I'm going to do the same exact thing, only the names will be different! :D" Uh, please no. I can't tell you how many variations of essentially the same story have popped up since the advent of this fandom. Yes, the fandom is old. No, that doesn't mean you can't come up with something new and original. After all, how many fanfics have you read in this fandom about alien parasites that turn their human hosts into mutant, bloodthirsty (literally), sociopathic pokémon? If the answer is more than one, I'd like a link to the other one. No, seriously. This fandom needs more hard sci-fi. You'd think we'd have more of it because there's a lot of BS and Disney science, but unfortunately, no. (Come on, guys. There were people in the anime who are convinced pokémon came from space. Space, guys!)
1a. This includes, "I was inspired to do this by X's fanfiction." Yeah, uh, to me, that just says, "I'm too uncreative to come up with my own plot, so here's a rehashing of a fanfiction by someone who did it better."
1b. This also includes, "I'm going to be taking the standard tropes of this genre and not make a parody out of them because that's what makes this kind of fanfiction." For example, the kids in OT plots waking up late and getting unconventional starters as a result. Seriously, guys, are you all Ash Ketchum? You... you really can't think of any other way to start your story? Really?

2. PWP. It works for smut fic, not for anything serious.

3. Pointless comedy, usually stuff that relies on drugs, sex, swearing, and bodily functions to be humorous. No, saying the F word is not funny by itself.

There's probably more, but that's basically what makes me really cringe when reading a story.

Last edited:

Dagzar

The Dreamer
Years
I have a few pet peeves.
1) I'm going to have to agree with Knyaz Vladimir and say randomness / silliness. I don't like silliness in the plot or anything like that, because to me, it's not funny, it's not wacky. All it does is to give me an excuse to hit the back-space button. It's actually a bit weird, since I used to like reading silly fanfiction when I was younger, but now I can't stand it.
2) When, after reviewing someone's story where many grammar mistakes are made and the author replies to that and nods and says that they'll fix it in the next chapter, they completely ignore it and keep on making the mistake. I can forgive it if the mistake is small like mixing up then / than as I know things like that can sometimes take a while to get down pat, but there's no excuse for things like forgetting quotation marks, not spacing paragraphs or ignoring the use of a period.

…. Oh my, I seem to have mildly ranted. <.<

Gasp! Plot bunnies are on the attack, but you've got a brainchild to save! How do you keep from wandering off onto those other stories and leaving a poor abandoned fanfiction neglected and in the cold?
Luckily, this doesn't really happen to me. I do get swamped by plot bunnies, most of them mutated from previous plot bunnies, but all my plot bunnies are original fiction, not fanfiction. Since I'm too paranoid to let people criticize my original fiction, I refuse to write and only put them in my mental To-Publish folder to play around with later. Though, I do get Pokemon plot bunnies, but as long as I stop myself of thinking of plots or making Pokemon sheets for vague characters, I'll be fine. Hopefully.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
There's probably more, but that's basically what makes me really cringe when reading a story.

...Yet it sounds so FREAKING HILARIOUS when you say it. How do you do this, Jax? How do you always do this? I just can't comprehend.

Yeah, I don't know if it really sounded like it, but that was a compliment. I'm currently verbally challenged because I'm processing a story. Yes, a new story, again. I have a quadrillion unfinished stories on my hard drive and I'm starting new ones.
Also, I've been reading books in Finnish again, so my mind isn't set on English right now. Sorry if I make any ridiculous mistakes. It happens.

Referring to what I said above, I don't think I'm qualified to answer this.

Normally, in situations like these, I try to get the bunnies out of my system. I think them over, exterminate the ones that weren't worthy of living anyway and write the average or good ideas up somewhere. I do this because I've noticed that it's kind of futile to force myself to work on a story I don't really feel like working on. It only causes aggressions and verbal blockages.

But, even if I direct my attention to the bunnies, I still tuck in the poor fic that's losing the attention. I pat its head and promise that I will wake it up one day. I won't leave it there to die, I'll just let it sleep for a while and then come back to it and gently wake it up again. I promise it that I'll never abandon it entirely!

...Although, I have abandoned some of my stories for quite a while. I'll still finish them before I die. I'm not intending on dying young, so I've got plenty of time. Yes. They're not dead. Only sleeping. *shifty eyes*

Did that help you, Jax, my dear? Nope, I don't think it did. Sorry. That's what I do when the bunnies attack, anyway.

WHEN PEOPLE WRITE CANON CHARACTERS COMPLETELY OOC JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FORCE ROMANCE ON THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

After reading about a million Artemis Fowl x Holly Short fics, I've come to the conclusion that it is impossible for people to write casual, plausible romance when it comes to these two. Artemis is always either insane or lovey-dovey, both of which are completely OOC for him. Holly is always either dependent or helpless, qualities that the canon character wouldn't recognize even if they jumped in front of her and hit her in the face. I hate it. I HAAATEEE ITTT. Am I making myself clear? Am I? AM I?!

I don't have anything against shipping the two - on the contrary, actually - but I don't see why you always, always, always have to make them OOC and have them kiss and angst and whatnot. Things can be done in a more subtle way, in a way that could really happen, even in the canon.

This applies to everything else, too. I think Misty x Ash is a cute shipping and all, but it's just so not Ash to run around crying and getting depressed over Misty - or any other girl, really. Ash is just not like that. Likewise, I hate it when people write FF7 fics with a Vincent who is so OOC you can't even recognize him as Vincent and then have him fall in love with Yuffie/Cid/Cloud/whoever. That's not Vincent. Please don't claim it's Vincent when it clearly isn't. AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR?!

So, long story short, I guess what really bugs me are canon characters written OOC. It's just even worse when it's done for the sake of Forced Romance(tm).That's also why I tend to avoid writing about canon characters; I'm really afraid of messing them up without really realizing it and writing something I'd hate to read. That'd kill me. At least a bit.

I'd add so much description the director of the movie or series simply couldn't mess it up. Depending on the fic, I might add some witty lines or epic scenes, or I might not do that. I would also add my contact information to every chapter so that director would be forced to contact me... I've seen enough books made into movies fail so miserably, I wouldn't let anyone turn my fiction into anything visual without forcing them to ask me about every minor detail.

HARRY'S EYES ARE NOT BLUE GODDAMNIT. PLEASE READ THE BOOK.
SARUMAN DID NOT DIE LIKE THAT. GIVE ME THE COOL HOBBITS PLZKTHX.

...I could just go on about this forever.

txteclipse

The Last
Years

I don't. There's so many stories backlogged in my mind right now that it's not even funny. Although I suppose the term "backlogged" implies that I simply don't write said plot bunnies for the sake of my two major fics, which is actually true.

See Jax's fanfiction rants in a nutshell.

EDIT: Forgot to mention incompatible person/creature/object x incompatible person/creature/object. Too many times I've run into a fic that includes a bizarre or downright disturbing relationship just to be "edgy" or "unique."

Anyway, I've had a problem for a while now (gee, really txt?). I've planned so far ahead with one of my fics that it's killing me to keep the plot contained in my brain. And it's taking me so long to write up to those points that I feel like just clicking into my fic thread and going "holy crap this is all the awesome stuff that's about to happen!" In other words, I've got an itchy trigger finger, and my gun's firing spoilers. Is there any way to alleviate the tension without ruining my fic for my readers?

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
by the by, I have two more ideas/stories on the way.

One of them will be co-authored and will be another disaster themed one (with less blood, hehe)

And the other one will be based off Ash and friends I believe (that will be darker).

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Remember how hated those who spoil are in a fandom? XD

But I know how you feel, because I feel that way as well. My fics get so much better later on in the plot, but the beginning chapters are dreadful, so I want to shout from the rooftops that *spoiler* is really awesome and great and well-worth the crap, but I can't.

The best you can do is think over what you say before you post it in your thread. Write a response, but before you Submit Reply, take a few minutes to think it over and see if there's another way to say what you want to say without giving away spoilers.

Sage, Asty. Sage.

It should be quite obvious to those that know me that I don't like children. :D Even my own.

I write what I write when I want to write it. And nyah-nyah to those starving older children of mine. They can take care of themselves.

Okay, I can't answer this question without mentioning my Sims, so...

Val got my thoughts down exactly again.

I should also add that I hate when characterization or a good ending to the story is sacrificed for the sake of the author's personal views. It's nice and all that the author has their beliefs, and that in itself doesn't bother me, but to read about a character acting in a different way that doesn't match up with the way that they've acted in four other books just to fit in with the author's ideals, it annoys the frell out of me.

This kind of fits in with An-chan's rant on romance fics where characters are OOC. It's possible to write in-character fics where two characters get together (unless said character is actually asexual, like the one I'm thinking of from Watchmen, because those characters typically don't get in relationships because that's just how they are. There are of course those asexuals who do get in relationships [romantic as opposed to aromantic] and then there are the indifferent romantics who are still asexual but still... Moving on) but it depends on the personality/age/maturity of said character.

If a character is not one who can readily get in a relationship, especially a romantic one, then it will take either a skilled writer to get them in a healthy relationship, or the author shouldn't paint the relationship as a healthy one when it isn't. Or at least make it believable. That's the main thing I'm looking for in a relationship, even if the people in it are damaged to where the relationship isn't a happy fully healthy one. Just as long as it seems like the relationship is progressing at a natural rate, and that the two in it are ready for that level of relationship (in other words, a character who has never been close to anyone before in their life suddenly getting into a romantic relationship without any thought process behind why they suddenly feel that way), then it's fine.

But like I said, I've seen published authors do that level of fail in relationships.

*sets death glare toward future hometown*

Guys, never ask me what I think of Ender in Exile. Never.

Bay

Years
Thanks, Jax. If only I actually have the drive to finish "Destiny's Tricks." ^^;

Pretty much those plot bunnies are of one shots, shorts, so I just go write them. I wrote like four one shots while working NE.

The plot bunnies that would work better for longer works, though, I just write them down on a notebook and hopefully will get to that work after finishing the fic I'm working at the moment. However, when working both "Destiny's Tricks" and NE at the same time, I went with DT first and then after losing inspiration and suddenly on a suspense/mystery sugar high, went back to NE. XD

Same with Jax's complaint about lead male and female character OTP. Just because a male and female are going together, doesn't mean there has to be romance. I'm planning an OT fic where the lead male and female character are going to travel together, but there will be no romance between them. Basically they have to because they're on the run from an organization/cult. That, and also the lead male is a sixteen year old established trainer while the female is an eleven year old trainer going to her second gym challenge at a new region. XD;

And oh, this is coming from the reviews of NE: THAT EVERY ENDING HAS TO BE EPIC. True, we all like confrontations, the world coming to an end, and all that jazz. However, not all stories have to call for that. If you're doing an epic ending just cause it's cool, then no. Endings basically have to somehow connect everything that happened in the story. And yes, I'm fine if it goes either the happy or tragic route. For the most part all of the endings I have done ends with with the characters learning something from their actions (whether they have been redeemed, off the hook,etc. is a whole 'other story).

*suddenly gets mangled by tragic ending fans*

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
...Yet it sounds so FREAKING HILARIOUS when you say it. How do you do this, Jax? How do you always do this? I just can't comprehend.

Sheer talent. ;D

Also, being half-cracked from overwork tends to help too.

Did that help you, Jax, my dear?

...It sounds a lot like what I do frequently. XD

I think Misty x Ash is a cute shipping and all, but it's just so not Ash to run around crying and getting depressed over Misty - or any other girl, really. Ash is just not like that.

YES.

Guys, never ask me what I think of Ender in Exile. Never.

What do you think of Ender in Exile? You can tell Orson Scott Card. ;D

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
Anyway, I've had a problem for a while now (gee, really txt?). I've planned so far ahead with one of my fics that it's killing me to keep the plot contained in my brain. And it's taking me so long to write up to those points that I feel like just clicking into my fic thread and going "holy crap this is all the awesome stuff that's about to happen!" In other words, I've got an itchy trigger finger, and my gun's firing spoilers. Is there any way to alleviate the tension without ruining my fic for my readers?

Hey, I have the exact same problem. Since the beginning of Mama's Boy, I've been planning this ultra mega super huge plot twist. It's an unexpectable event that turns everything upside down for a while and everything, so ever since I posted the prologue, I've been feeling like spoiling it. In fact, I'm having a hard time resisting the urge right now. Although, I don't think many of you read MB, so it wouldn't be that bad... Right? I can tell you, right? RIGHT?

But, well, I try to direct that spoiling energy into writing the fic until I actually reach the awesome stuff I want to spoil. Right now, my huge twist is two chapters away and I'm currently writing it, but I notice that I've piled too much expectations on myself. I'm scared that I'll blow the whole thing with my over-enthusiasm.

After that, I'll write tons of battles. Yeeeah, battles. I don't write enough of those right now. My fics are static.

Valentine said:
Sheer talent. ;D

I know. That's what scares me!

That aside, your new username reminds me of Vincent Valentine rather than Ender's sister. Maybe that's because I'm trying to write a FF7 fic. It's not working out so well.

Bay said:
And oh, this is coming from the reviews of NE: THAT EVERY ENDING HAS TO BE EPIC. True, we all like confrontations, the world coming to an end, and all that jazz. However, not all stories have to call for that. If you're doing an epic ending just cause it's cool, then no. Endings basically have to somehow connect everything that happened in the story. And yes, I'm fine if it goes either the happy or tragic route. For the most part all of the endings I have done ends with with the characters learning something from their actions (whether they have been redeemed, off the hook,etc. is a whole 'other story).

Ahhh. I'm writing a piece of fantasy-ish original fiction right now, and it has nothing to do with saving the world from an evil overlord. However, almost all fantasy novels have epic endings where the hero saves the world with his (or hers, but mostly his) POWER OF LIGHT/GOOD/LOVE/whatnot, and I get the feeling people won't like my story because only individual lives are saved. YOU GIVE ME HOPE! Someone agrees that not all stories have to be epic ;_; Being epic would really ruin the whole story in this case, because it doesn't suit the protagonist at all.

That said, I definitely prefer happy endings. I like my endings happy at least on some level. There can be sad things, maddening things and so on, but I hate it when books or movies or series end in a sad way (DAMN YOU COLD FEET!), because I tend to think the ending over for weeks and sometimes I even cry because of it. That's not nice. I don't like it. I want at least somewhat happy endings, please.
It's so unfulfilling to read three hundred pages and find out that the character gets killed because of their mistakes or that in fact nobody survived. Or that the bad guy went unpunished and bad things happened to the protagonists who tried their best. Or something like that. Sometimes it is a good way to add power to the teaching of the story, though.

...I write way too much with caps nowadays, don't I?

*throws gasoline into a fire*
So, Astinus, what are your thoughts on Ender in Exile?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
That aside, your new username reminds me of Vincent Valentine rather than Ender's sister.

Strangely enough, I wasn't actually naming myself after Valentine Wiggin, either. I was naming myself after the character from MirrorMask. XD

Maybe that's because I'm trying to write a FF7 fic. It's not working out so well.

Aww. ;_; Why not?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
*throws gasoline into a fire*
So, Astinus, what are your thoughts on Ender in Exile?
Speaking of endings, a word which I totally always capitalize, the ending to that book fell flat.

Card tried to put too much in that book. Before it was released, people were lead to believe that the main plot of the book would be what would happen after Andrew reaches the first colony world, because what happens on that world pretty much drives the plot of Speaker For the Dead. Also, Card himself said that what happens on the next world that Andy and Val go to was going to be the main focus of the book, and it even says so on the (rather hilarious) book jacket.

Instead, the book deals mainly with what happens before Andy and Val even reach the first world where Andy's governor. So there's a lot of build-up with characters who are interesting in the beginning of that book who get no closure because they were introduced in the beginning of the book (with a full given history and everything), became damn near main characters because of how much they did, and yet just kind of disappeared in the middle of the book because Card realised that he actually had another plot to include in one book.

So both parts of the plot (what happens before the first colony world on the spaceship and the colony worlds) are rushed to fit into one book. So the main part of EiE (what Andy finds on the first colony world that drives the rest of the series, in a way) is rushed and falls flat, because Card focused more on getting to that point, and also had another plot that gave some closure to the Shadow series to include.

Really, the entire book could have been split into two separate books, giving Card time to focus on each part and giving a satisfying ending.

Instead, the actual ending of EiE is short. Big emotional scenes are given nothing, and entire changes of characterization (a character realizing that his entire life was full of lies) is simply brushed away and given no thought because it was close to the end of the book, and Card probably ran out of pages. Or was tired. (The man plays a lot of video games and watches a lot of television, y'know.) It's just pushed aside and given nothing more.

So really, the entire book is missing a lot of what was in Card's older works.

I would say more, but then that would just be getting into spoilers, and also making me want to write fanfiction. holy crap, protectorshipping <3<3<3

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
DOUBLE POST OH MY GOD WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WHY IS THE MOD DOUBLE POSTING????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's to let everyone know that if you people don't want to murder yet another idea you all wanted, then y'all should really do your schoolwork first, and then once everything dies down and you all stop wanting to slit your wrists because school sucks I love being out of school! :D:D:D:D:D, then y'all can start beating me up with your nom-nom-nominations for the next FFotM for June.

Also, you may beat me up for this post, because I know that I am an ass. XD

School work first, y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back