• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have no idea what you mean by that. So, I shall just sit back and wait for things to not happen whilst watching some stuff on Netflix or possibly even TV. Tempted to also go back to more DBZ.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Ahhh, the artist's curse. :(

tumblr_m6vara2KUF1rafdwyo1_r1_400.gif

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Is that a Gravity Falls gif? o3o

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

What kinda controversy? Only thing I know of is Romney making an idiot of himself then covering his tail when he gets called out on it.

And BEAVERS? I LOVE BEAVERS. Though I'll probably never watch Gravity Falls, simply because I avoid the Disney Channel like the plague.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Disney Channel? Pff, I'm a Swede. Pirate Bay!

Oh, right, yeah, the Olympics and shizz. Not really caring, just having fun pointing out all the traditions in there that the nazis invented to piss the family off.
Mitt Romney is undoubtedly a major asshat.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Even still, it looks too similar to Adventure Time or Chowder or something along those lines, except Disney. I didn't like those shows at all. Brain felt like it was rotting away <.>

What kind of traditions you talkin' about? I know almost nothing about the Olympics other than the fact that I get too bored of the events just like with every other sport I watch :U

And Romney, well... I'll leave the politics out of it. I'll just say that, despite how it may be portrayed, I seriously don't think he meant anything bad by it, he just... is ignorant of the world, really. Out of touch, as many people put it. :X

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm with my Dad who doesn't have a TV so we can't watch the Olympics anyways. I mean... I guess on the TV but that's too much of a hassle haha.

Years

Charizard - How do you feel that you're not so awesome anymore?

pokmon-charizard-knows-all-too-well.png

Charizard: Hikari, what is Stealth Rock?

Hikari: Stealth Rock is an entry hazard move that deals Rock-type damage when you switch into battle. Because you are Fire/Flying, you lose half of your HP when you enter battle.

Charizard: So, where do I stand in the Smogon tiers?

Hikari: Reading... you are NU, short for Neverused.

Charizard: NU? Does that mean I am terrible?

Hikari: Sort of, if you don't have a teammate to deal with entry hazards. At least Genwunners still think you're awesome.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't care about the opinions of others when it comes to 'which generation is best'. I personally like second generation the best.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Agreed with Nee on Gen II. As for the Pokemon themselves, there's good and bad every time and it's all personal preference anyway. Why people get all qq-y confuses me greatly.

Waiting for Tuesday~ Derpaderpppp.

Years
7. Gen I has my favorite in it, Gen II has my second favorite, and then it's a hot mess of constantly alternating faves from there on out. So I don't really have a favorite gen, just a pair of favorite 'mons that happen to be from the first 2 generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back