• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Video Gaming (V3)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Day 28 - The hardest boss fight(s) you've ever been in

Easy-Hard: Kindom Heart's Riku (2nd battle inside Hollow Bastion)

Normal-Hard: Spider-Man 2's Doctor "Otto Octavious" Octopus (Final confrontation)

Hard-Hard: Pokémon's Silver/Gold/SoulSilver/HeartGold's Lance

Hardest: Every Touhou boss, ever.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Ergh, Alexei from Tales of Vesperia for one... who spams his Mystic Artes all over the place. u_u Hades from Kid Icarus: Uprising on difficulty 9.0 is also pretty hard, so had that I have yet to beat it in that difficulty yet, but, I'm still trying! :3

There's also some especially hard boss fights from the Tales series on Unknown mode like The Traitor of Heaven in Tales of Vesperia (aka Kratos), Nebilim from Tales of Abyss, and Abyssion from Tales of Symphonia. Both hit very, very hard, and take a long, long time to defeat. .__.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Day 29 - Which video game character(s) would you be?

Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2), 1. I love New York City 2. I love Spider-Man, 'nuff said.

Years
Day 27 - Your favourite Boss Battle(s)

The two-part boss of Death Egg Zone in Sonic 2- Silver Sonic and Dr. Robotnik's Giant Mech. It took me years to figure out how to beat it, but once I did, it was one of my proudest gaming moments up to that point.

This thing in the original Ecco the Dolphin on the Sega Genesis (Mega Drive). It probably doesn't help that the last time I played the game I was about 7, but I nearly threw the controller across the room on multiple occassions, and never beat it.

Basically any of the protagonists from the Pokemon games. I honestly don't care which one, since I'd be too excited about my new surroundings and adventures.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I'd be Roy from Fire Emblem: Binding Blade, because he's pretty cool, and he sort of relates to me~ Also maybe Miles "Tails" Prowler from the Sonic series, because, he'd be always awesome to be! Maybe Slippy Toad from Star Fox? Hm.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Day 26 - A video game that had the best voice acting

A tough one. I can name a lot of games that bad voice acting, but for good, nothing immediately comes to mind. Tales of Graces f had some decent voice acting for an RPG if I had to pick something.

Day 27 - Your favorite Boss Battle(s)

I loved Earthbound's final battle. Seeing how much Gigyas changed from Mother, where he's some alien, to Mother 2 (Earthbound) where he's now some formless embodiment of evil, was pretty sweet. Then you have Paula's constant pleas toward humanity and the famous line: "You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!" makes for an epic final battle and ending.

I never could beat Ozma from FFIX. Granted, this was years ago, and I was pretty new to JRPG games, but still, despite being around lv. 70, I remember my party getting annihilated in one turn when it's used Doomsday, lol.

Hm, probably any character that had some time-traveling adventure. So anyone like Chrono (Chrono Trigger) or Cless (ToP) would be fine for me.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Day 30 - Which video game(s) has defined these last 30 days for you?

Pretty much the Fire Emblem series, more notiablly, Fire Emblem: Awakening. It really got me into the Fire Emblem series again. Even right now, I'm playing Fire Emblem: the Binding Blade. It's hard, but, it's really worth playing!

...Anyways, this is unrelated, but, thanks so much for participating in the 30 days of VG, guys! Feel free to post any answers to the previous topics if you've missed any! There'll.. propably be another 30 days later in the days, but, you know, just watch for that! I hope you've enjoyed these past 30 days!

Years

Well I hardly ever beat any vidya, so it's hard bosses really don't come around to often for me. I suppose Ruby Weapon from Final Fantasy VII would count even though I personally never beat him (and their are harder FF bosses, I just never reached them myself). I'd have to say that some of the MGS bosses were tricky. I remember getting very close to defeating Psycho Mantis WITHOUT changing the controller slot. (Man I was stubborn, should of used my codec more often. You'd hate me for how I found Meryl's codec number). I remember Sniper Wolf being kinda challenging too.

Pitt-The campiest of all the hardcore killers!

Day 30-Something Something Something 30 days?

Pokemon and alot of Classic Sonic

I just discovered the debug menu in the 2.0 Version of Sonic the Hedgehog for Android.

Needless to say I'm rolling around Sonic 1 with Fire Shields..which feels all sorts of amazing.

Years

I'm actually going through one of those phases where any time I sit down to play a game, nothing really appeals to me. I never seem to get bored of White 2 though, so I guess if any game defined me the last 30 days, that would be the one.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years

For the last month it's been nothing but Super Robot Wars games for me. Managed to finish Z2, OGs (PS2), and OG Gaiden. Just started the 2nd OG for the PS3 as well. What an addicting series of games; I'm huge fan of mecha/super robot anime and this series of games is a fans dream come true. Music, characters, animation, gameplay, and storyline are always top notch.

Back