• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Twilight Emblaze Academny OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrazenHayato

The Impact
Years
1st gym-need gym leader-need pokemon type
2nd gym-need gym leader-need pokemon type
3rd gym-Takuya Miyamoto-Ghost
4th gym-need gym leader-need pokemon type
5th gym-need gym leader-need pokemon type
6th gym-need gym leader-need pokemon type
7th gym-Drazen-Mixed
8th gym-need gym leader-need pokemon type
1st elite need- need type
2nd elite need- need type
3rd elite need- need type
4th elite- need type
champion is a npc- mixed

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i guess i'm the first to realize theres an OOC thread. Just a general comment... lots of skimpy sign ups, and a lot of people signing up with them...

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i'll be the a Defense Gym leader if you don't mind? Gym 6? *Its my lucky number*

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
So? Anybody want to talk about anything EXCEPT gym leader thingys?

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I could be a Gym leader, possibly of the Normal or Dark type. Gym Leader #4? And yes, I agree with Evkay, lots of very, VERY skimpy posts and even worse sign ups. "Exactly like Gary but with a hood" WTF?!

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
jim th rules say four sentences and i was at school and had to go when i typed that post and there is thirty minutes because i as soon as i got out i headed home home

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
Jim stop ranting about posts and sign-ups.They have all been accepted so just stop ranting please.Oh and does anyone want to chat about anything except gym leaders?

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I'm not gonna get into this, but Viper, Jim isn't ranting. Just a heads up, RPs can get closed if everyone's posting a bunch of one liners.

That's my two cents, and now I'm done with the line requirement.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I will be the third Elite Four member, is it possible I can use mixed Pokemon (specifically Water, Electricity, Dark, and Fire)?

A majority of the sign-up posts could be improved a lot. I guess that is why there's an RP sample tool. Just that it screws over those who aren't usually doing large eight-fifteen paragraph RP posts in some cases.

Anyways, I'm sure something will end up going wrong with Ikazuichi's shiny Eevee.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
ya, Jim and Kat have solid points. Sharpay. The *Minimum Post Count* is exactly what it says Minimum if you're going to put forth MINIMUM effort, why even join. The point of an RP is to make things interesting, not splice in reaction shots and not drive a plot forward. I'm going to be brutally honest with all of you. I joined this RP because i saw that the people who got accepted here were rejected from a majority of other RP's. My goal is to show you all WHY you're being rejected and to help you improve.

and that means. Not doing the 4 line minimum because you don't HAVE to do anymore. And yes. that is going to be making full, descriptive paragraphs that paint a picture for the readers and make it enjoyable for everyone else to respond to. This is a good RP with lots of potential and i don't want to see it go downhill because people only see fit to do the *minimum* requirements. Do you settle for the minimum in real life?

No. you strive for the best. Why cut it short on something thats actually suppose to take thought into it. [/end lecture]

*Behold the future wrath of an Education Major and English tutor.*

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
It seems a moderator has finally locked his eyes on the thread and scanned it, finding an exeptionally large amount of one-liner posts. The sad thing is, chances are the majority of those commiting them aren't even reading OOC notes or the RP Lounge thread.

Seems that no one actually bothers noticing each other though and just is getting hyped for the examination.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
its okay Angelic. Just work the best you can. With this many people i think it will take a while before we get settled into a nice groove of actions.

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
Years
I hate to be so blatantly critical about the matter but: the kids who're posting one liners, it's most likely that they don't get accepted into a lot of RPs, and probably only joined because the old academy formula is a pretty easy and fun plot to follow. Won't take long for their interest to wane and they'll stop being so dang active ;)

Anyway, hi everyone! You know I read the post about there being an OOC thread a couple of days ago but it took me aeons to find it :P I'm such a spazz

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
By the way winged whatever do you think are the only one who wants to be a multi gym leader...no offence but thats kind of selfish

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
gym leaders aren't even something to worry about. to be brutally honest, if you guys don't stop posting all these half arsed 3 line posts, the RP is going to get closed before we even make it out of this stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back