• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Citerine-The Emerald Hack

nct28th

MY METAPOD IS HARDER LOLZ XD
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
Pokemon Citrine-The Emerald Hack incase you havent guessed is an emerald hack. the storyline is the same but Pokemon Citrine is a more difficult versoion of Pokemon Emerald.

In Pokemon Citrine the folowing may/will happen

• You will encounter Level 231 Pokemon and ill give a hint where "On A Ghost Island".
  • All the pokemon are at there Final Evolution stage or example what would regularly be a Wurmple would be A Butifly,Dustox,Buterfree or a Beedril. i know wurple doesnt evolve into Butterfree or Beedril I was Subsituting some Wurmples for Caterpies and Weedles.
  • Stronger Pokemon-Becuase all pokemon start at there final evolution(where they get a majority of there stats) they will become stronger than if you were to raise them at level 5 as basic pokemon
  • All pokemon are level 5 and up.
  • Level 100 Wild Pokemon
  • National Pokedex Pokemon while you have the Hoenn Pokedex
  • New/Altered Geography
  • Hidden Masterballs
  • New Level cap of 231
  • 3 New Starter And They are Raikou, Entei and Suicune(Change requested by oyalKnight(Beta Tester) to give a variety of elements to chose from instead of just psychic.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

• Diferent Pokemon everywhere(Except in some Routes located in the ocean/surfable locations and a few fishing spots)
  • Wild Legendaries and past starters(EX:Meganium,Charizard and Swampert)
  • And More
And What i look forward to doing???

• Re-Maping
Here is Route 101
picture.php

The bridge on route 104
picture.php

The day care center
picture.php

• Redoing the Level Cap-(Dont have tool) 0% Complete
  • Editing Main Characters
Here is what i got on him
picture.php

Here is the new pokeball like item
picture.php

• Scripting(UGHHHHHHHH)-(Cant edit Good) 0% Complete
  • Intro Editing-(Dont have tool) 0% Complete
  • Title Screen Editing-(Dont Have Tool) 0% Complete
But i did make a cood screw up that i may keep
picture.php

• Trainer Editing-(Dont Have a working tool) 0% Complete
  • Testing- .5 Tests Complete
Bugs???
This one was found by my beta tester Loyal Knight where u go under rusburo city
PROBLEM FIXED
picture.php

PROBLEM FIXED
I aint got a clue on this one found by LoyalKnight
picture.php

Team???

• Mapper-Me(Nct28th)
  • Scripter-Open for Aplicants
  • Spriter-Open for Aplicants
  • Desighn Artist(Title Screen and Cinematics editor)-Open for Aplicants
  • Beta Tester-Me(Nct28th),Loyal Knight,
How To Apply for my team

• Scripters-Will need to see a example of some coding that you personaly have done, Humorous Diologue and anything else you would like to mention.
  • Scripter Assigment for Aplication-A Professor Birch Script
  • Spriter-Will need to see a example of some Spriting you have personaly done, Artistic, Past Projects and who you did them with and anything else you would like to mention
  • Spriter Assigment for Aplicantion-A new Hero/Heoin
  • Desighn Artists-Will need to see an example of some Title Screen Deiting that You have Personaly Done, Some Spriting Experience and anything else you would like to mentiong.
  • Desighn Artists Assigment for Aplication-A new Title Screen and Introduction.
  • Beta Tester-no requirements
Send me An email to Submit your Application and for any info pretaining to Pokemon Citerine.

[email protected]

Banner/s-YAY

Copy And Paste(Ctrl+C Ctrl+V) The Picture in my Album called Pokemon Citerine-Banners and put in your signature if you support this hack Pokemon Citerine-The Emerald Hack

Please Subscribe!!

More pictures can be found in my albums

Last edited:

nct28th

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
the game is not easy even with them. if you didnt have them it would be more dificult to beat. so i needed to give strong pookemon for the game

loyalknight

pokemon master not a hacker
Years
the legendaries do not make the game easier first iof all the 1st trainer battle u have against ur rival is hard in case u didn;t notice all 3 are phsycic guess what that means in terms of weakness. all wild pokemon are fully evolved and very hard to catch.

nct28th

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
how dare you contridict me LoyalKnight lol jk ya im still working on the trainer editing and im gona change catchrates make pokeballs great balls great ultra and ultra have higher rate. if possiable. also that is why im going to put hidden masterballs all over the place

ALSO if anyone knows how to change the maximum level please tell me i will give reputation if anyone can tell me

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Still, this hack needs a ton of work.

The mapping doesn't look great at all. Scripting, instead of waiting for someone to join, why not try learning yourself. Get XSE v1.1.1 and goto diegoisawesome's scripting tutorial.

The starters should never be legendaries. Most hacks don't get respect with starters like that.
The OW sprite looks strange.

Could you please give us a story?

Also, what do you mean "maximum level"?

BananasGoMoo

Pokemon Electrum
Years
i don't really like the title screen

and there is no "tool" to edit the title screen, all you really need is paint and unLZ-GBA

there are tutorials to learn how over at PHO i think

and 3rd (not saying this is bad) but the bridge doesn't look much different.

I like the hero, and this looks cool you just need to work on it more.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Oh right, I forgot to mention. Change the hacks name.
There is already an Emerald hack called Pokémon Citrine.

nct28th

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
um he doesnt have an official copy right and i became aware of his hack after mine started i am allowed to name my hack what ever i want just saying so i dont need to change it. im sorry if this sounds rude but it is not his hack it is not even related except by 1 word. so thankyou for your concideration.

Ok maximum level you can raise your pokemon to is 100 i want to change it to 231

Last edited:

BananasGoMoo

Pokemon Electrum
Years
*blah blah blah* (long paragraph about name of hack)
no ur right you dont have to change it but it'll just confuse people which hack is yours and which is someone else's, which might make your popularity with it go down, but whatever...
Ok maximum level you can raise your pokemon to is 100 i want to change it to 231

ok, you go ahead and do that then. :)

gl with ur hack

Edit: you don't have to be so rude, we're just trying to help you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I'm pretty sure that's not possible, but I'm really not sure.
Try asking that in the simple questions thread.

nct28th

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
ok thank you very much for that i was wondering where to ask it

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Yeah i would appreciate it if you did change the name of the hack(Thanks Pichu-Kun), you dont take names that are already used in hacks. There is already yet another Hack called Pokemon "Cintrine" anyways that im taking care of right now anyway.

I can see this hack needs tons of work and re-visioning so i will not push the issue, but if this makes it out of the ScrapBox then i would ask for the name to be changed.

EDIT:
You may want to work on a few things...

1. Learn Scripting yourself, it would be so much easier and faster. Plus its a really good skill to learn in the Hacking world
2. Get a spell checker, if the hack if going to have as much mistakes as your posts and the Topic Post then it is really needed.
3. Consider Mapping ALOT more, from the screens they just look like minor edits.
4. I would say no to the high leveled pokes and the beginning of the game(100 lv wild pokes = bad) and the level cap tool i dont think exists, it may require some ASM or something.
5. Change the Starters, non legendarys are kind of a must.
6. Most of things you have listed as "need tool" don't have tools, you need to get your hands dirty and do it manually.
7. I wouldn't keep that title screen...
8. Make backups of your hack often, as if you make mistakes you can go back and re-try.
9. Emerald is tricky to deal with, make sure if you make a map bigger you re-point the data to a empty spot so you don't cause glitches.
10. Make use of the empty maps Emerald has.
11. And the Gem is called a "Citrine", not Citerine, and not Cintrine.

Thank You and Good Day,

Khaos

Last edited:

nct28th

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
Khaos you dont owne any copy right but i will respect you . we have decided to change the name to Pokemon Legendary Emerald. and if you would like to clame the title of citerine you would need to own pokemon as a trademark and you dont neither do i. anyone can use any name. you have no trademark or copyright to any name and you cant .
and it says i know that i mispelled citrine on the thread thingy %@* !^&#

Last edited:

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Its not the fact that we trademark our hacks or anything, its a sign of respect. You wouldnt make a crummy hack and name it Shiny Gold or Prism. All im saying is that when you KNOW the name is already taken then its just respectful to not name your hack it.

nct28th

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
actualy again un-educated statement. i had made this prior to knowing of another pokemon citrine. and it is a sighn of respect to not be a jeark calling out all the problems in a 2week old hack on the persons thread

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Listen dude all i am is wasting your time and this back-and-forth is just gonna get your thread closed, and it doesnt matter if you made it prior to knowing of my Citrine hack. Point is you know now so it would be in your best interest to just change the name and move on.

Ahem..

We call out problems in the Scrapbox so you can notice them and work on them, we are not trying to be mean, we are just helping you. If you dont like the Criticism then wait till your hack is completely done before making a thread.

And dont call my posts "un-educated" when yours are full of spelling mistakes.

Thank You,

Khaos

EDIT: I love the new Sig nct28th.

Last edited:

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
Years
actualy again un-educated statement. i had made this prior to knowing of another pokemon citrine. and it is a sighn of respect to not be a jeark calling out all the problems in a 2week old hack on the persons thread

He isn't being a jerk. He's just saying that it is disrespectful to use a name that is already being used. And it doesn't matter if you thought of the name before you knew of the other hack. It's still disrespectful.

nct28th

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
truce

but im still keeping my signature lol

Back