• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Here are some of the plushies I got. Unfortunately I don't have any Pokemon plushies yet :(

Red Mushroom:
Spoiler:

Green Toad:
Spoiler:

Cute Penguin:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
^Think you mighta got mixed up and put the mushroom instead of the penguin!

This happened a good while ago, but I finally got a Homura to accompany my Madoka. I couldn't wait to get her anymore!
Spoiler:

Also, my sister sent me the bear from Ouran HSHC for Christmas! I don't know the first thing about Ouran, but I've got the bear!
Spoiler:

As for Raikou, I normally would've asked for Suicune since he's my favorite of the trio, but the Raikou was way cuter! :3
I went to a small anime con the other day, but I arrived a couple hours after it started, and by then most of the good Pokemon plushies were already gone! I saw people walking around with big eeveelutions and Blastoise and stuff @_@ Next time!! (I also considered buying a grunty from .hack, but decided against it in the end)

Back