• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Ever since losing the last round to the boys team, I need to get more than just Limanya and Peaches for the girls team.

It's hard being female when your avatar/sig leads people into thinking you're male.

Years

To prevent risk of streak, let someone other than Diab_Low post here.

Yeah, I was trying to make you laugh...

Years

Hikari wants revenge on Red... cos Hikari is the legitimate Pokemon Master.

And man, Oshawottz are cooler than Pikachuz.

DIABLO Y U NINJA HIKARI?

Years

I'm still stuck here... if a girl comes along, I'll be safe from those boys.

Now, I'm hoping no one dumps pics of Assange on me...

Years

One weird thing Diablo, I keep missing the footy every Friday night... cos of *looks at avatar/sig*.

Yeah, he's just too hilarious to not watch... and that's why I end up missing the footy just cos I am laughing too much.

Years

Shaun's just way too hilarious to not watch... so I end up watching him on ABC1 every Friday and then afterwards I start chatting on PC again and then *boom* I realize I missed the NRL.

It's a curse that's been happening since early June.

And he even inspired me to do an avatar/sig based on him... which is what you're seeing here.

Years

Thanks Limanya, we almost broke the streaking rule.

You get a certificate, girl! Oh, and cookies with the faces of all 12 Homestuck trolls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back