• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Origins (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
OH, right, I'm not modding Roleplay Corner. Was trying to delete Nideous doublepost there for a moment XD cray cray

Awesome, guys! I'll post soon too~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
OH, right, I'm not modding Roleplay Corner. Was trying to delete Nideous doublepost there for a moment XD cray cray

Awesome, guys! I'll post soon too~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Lol! Apparently it is xD Well, I can at least delete my own posts!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Leeroy Blufinn

Leeroy Blufinn

Theme Song: Frogs Theme (Chrono Trigger soundtrack)
Spoiler:

Keyword: Funny
Name: Leeroy Blufinn

Body: Leeroy is tall for his age, he has tanned/dark olive skin that he inherits from his father, dark brown eyes that look mesmerizing and has dead black semi-long hair , that looks like he hasn't put a brush through it in weeks. Leeroy weighs just about the same for anyone his age, Leeroy is neither strong nor weak he doesn't focus on that when exercising, his feet are large for him at first glance or his shoes are, his finger nails are as short as they can be. Leeroy seems like the kind of character that keeps an open mind in all situations.

Clothing: Leeroy sports a neon wristwatch that glows in the dark, he wears a pair of large black (Mikey Mouse) shoes, his shirt is colored white with an intricate design on the front that wraps around to the back, his wears a pair of worn denim pants that go past his kneecaps and he also has a headband below his hair to stop his hair getting in his face.

Personality: Leeroy is the Adventurous kind of kid, he never worries about whats ahead of him or consequences one of the perks living in Pewter City is that its right next to Mt. Moon that Leeroy enjoys to explore along with its surrounding areas, his leadership qualities stand out along with his social and co-operative skills with other people, a Jack of All Trades when it comes to doing things, Leeroy creates an opinion based on fact, he never worries when to crack a joke if its to make someone feel better or to stop a discussion reaching breaking point, he also has a strong sense of justice and knows his place among others, he can be a bit careless, Leeroy can be easily agitated when his integrity is questioned, Leeroy has a fear of Bug-Type Pokemon. Leeroy has close bonds with his Pokemon stemming from his mother being a Pokemon ranger (who left for Almia 2 years before).

Interests: Leeroy enjoys, building watching and reading, Gundam, he also trains for the Pokemon Police academy because it is his dream to become an officer of the law, Leeroy loves his food as much as the next person, his favorite food is anything Deep fried and/or Chicken, Leeroy is excellent at sport especially cycling. Since a young age Leeroy has been helping his Mother take care of her Pokemon and it was then that he decided to be around Pokemon for the rest of his life.

History:
Spoiler:

Pokémon license?: Yes, Leeroy has recieved his Pokemon Trainers Licence.

Pokémon species: Houndour
228.gif
228.gif

Nickname: Ace, after 20 minutes of deciding on either Cujo or Ace I settle with Ace.
Personality: Adamant, he stands by his companions no matter what.

Prelude:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@ chuckleslucifer, you can choose between FUNNY and CREATIVE. Please tweak your character to fit into one of those keywords. And flesh out the strengths and weaknesses a bit, if you can!

Also, I see a lot of grammar errors in your text so I don't know if you rushed this SU or actually write like that. Can I ask that you provide some paragraphs of text to show how you are planning to write in-character (IC) in the RP? Like, write about when he is training with Houndour on a regular day or when he got his package from Bill in the mail or something like that. Just post it here in this thread :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
chuckleslucifer is accepted, officially ^^ Like I said in the PM, you can either pretend you were always with the group, or spend some time on Route 3 trying to catch up to them. Which could become fun!

EDIT: ohwait, you already posted. That's what I get for reading the OOC thread before the IC thread xD

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Finally posted. Now Larvesta is going to fight another Pokemon which she considers as scum. Anticipate a very irritable Pokemon afterwards.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
If anyone's needs to go back to Pewter City for healing, you can meet/mingle with my character, just so I can speed up to where everyone is plot wise (with bill and stuff)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh right, I thought about something but forgot it earlier. Cosmic Fury, how come Larvesta and Adrian can communicate? O.o I don't think that's okay unless you've got an explanation for it.

Cosmic Fury

Years
I had figured this was a setting in which Trainers could communicate with their own Pokemon (only).

Either that, or he'll have to had taken classes to learn (most of) what his Larvesta's "language," allowing him to communicate with it. In that case, the Larvesta will be the only Pokemon that he'll be able to talk with in this way. Sure, they have a deep bond allowing them to communicate in other ways (see the anime's main characters, for example), but this here is the most plausible explanation I can give.

If neither of these explanations are acceptable, I can go ahead and edit my posts.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Nah, okay, you can communicate with Larvesta. It's okay :) I was mostly wondering how/why.

Cosmic Fury

Years
So, before I go off and catch another Pokemon, is this situation going to be Larvesta only or with other Pokemon my character catches as well?

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
A quick question before I finish writing my post (apologies for the long delay, I only have one or two paragraphs left =<) - what geography are we following here, anime or games? Basically, how long does it take to get through the route, Mt. Moon, and so on?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
So, before I go off and catch another Pokemon, is this situation going to be Larvesta only or with other Pokemon my character catches as well?
The communication thing? I don't think you have reason enough to be able to talk with other pokémon as well :x Larvesta is okay. Maybe you can spend some time with them and be able to talk with them in a few routes after their capture or so. Just because we say Adrian is unusually attentive to his pokémon's needs and behavior and can read them very well after only a short time. Or something?

A quick question before I finish writing my post (apologies for the long delay, I only have one or two paragraphs left =<) - what geography are we following here, anime or games? Basically, how long does it take to get through the route, Mt. Moon, and so on?
I was thinking mostly games. The anime makes them have seeeeveral days to get through a single route and the RP would move so very slowly then.

I'll post with Bill soon enough!

Cosmic Fury

Years
That sounds feasible. He was pretty isolated as a kid, so he naturally would turn to Pokemon for company.

As for other catches though, I'll keep communication very limited at first, as a rule.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
I posted! Yaaaaaaaay okay I actually suck I'm sorry guys that was 2 weeks =[ I'll post faster next time, I was the victim of my own procrastination. (also tiredness but it's still basically my fault so...)

I feel slightly awkward calling Bill Mr. Sonezaki instead of, uh, y'know, nihongo honorifics. Oh well, ENGLISH IT IS; it's not so bad.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Masaki is his last name. Or family name or what you want to call it. Sonezaki is his first name... I think? Bulbapedia says Masaki Sonezaki, and I think they go with family-first right? I just stick Bill in there because it's easier and because it's what he's called in English.

So Masaki-san or Mr Masaki it would be xD

Back