• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stuck With Moemon, The Moemon nuzlocke

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
RATED M - Violence/Death

The roleplay can now be found here:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=329800

Story:
Spoiler:

Things you MUST know:
Spoiler:

Your job:
Spoiler:

RULES:
Spoiler:

More information:
Spoiler:

SU

Name:(the name your character comes up with, not their real name)
Starter:(can be almost any basic moemon)
Appearance:

My SU

Name: Carly
Starter: skarmory
Appearance:
Spoiler:

PLAYERS
Carly(Skarmory)~eeveeandmew
Thumb-nail(Skorupi)~Brighton Solrock
Squall(Zangoose)~tyler1616
Adam(Duskull)~LastOne
Terra(Torchic)~Logical Cabbage
Xander(porygon)~Defective

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
Name:Thumb-Nail
Starter: Skorupi
Appearance:Thumb-Nail has brown hair, deep sea-blue eyes, and apparently a very notice-able thumb-nail. He is taller than most kids his age (15 years old). He likes to wear a light jacket all the time, and he has an intimidating look in his eyes that lowers the opponent's attack. :P :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Brighton Solrock is accepted! (But he does not get any "intimidate" bonus!) {XD}

We still need a few more people before we can start!

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
How come it says there is moemon, but we chose a starter POKEmon, or is our starter pokemon a moemon that resembles that said pokemon. Once I know I will begin my SU

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
it was supposed to say moemon, but either way thats what species the moemon is :) thanks for catching that!

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
I like how short the SU is, it isnt a chore to fill out all of the fields. also I tried to make a guy with the trainer creator, but my comp sucks. Ill try to make a guy once I get up north

Name: Squall
Starter "Moemon": Zangoose
Appearance:View attachment 72293

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Tyler1616 is accepted! I had next to no computer access for a while, so sorry about the wait. :) We should get atleast one more member before we start.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Ho hum. sorry that i have not been on in a while. Try to get more people to join so I have a reason to try to get on more often :) .

Years
Name:Icicle
Starter:Duskull
Appearance: Icicle has short dark brown hair and eyes the color of ice, hence his chosen name. He is about 5' 6" and is not athletic and he wears glasses.
and and Age:16

Sounds interesting...hope I am not too late...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
amerininja is accepted! You are not late at all :) . In fact, it has yet to start! We need more players since i think the other quit.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Logical cabbage is accepted!

Also! On an important note, which area do you guys want to head to first? The beginning will be slightly different depending on this. You may go together or separately. Your pick!

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Im still in, just MAJOR internet probs, so i have no idea when i will be able to post

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'll start separate. Knowing nothing can be hard and you're always suspicious in everything, so why start off together? Sure bonding is crucial, but we need to have that ugly sense of vulnerability in our characters. As for the area, IDK. Anywhere I guess.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
So i guess we are going separate then! Ill head to the northwest to start. This area is known as the chilled plains.
North is the frozen ice fields, Northeast is the Complicated forest, south east is the dry expanse, south is the burning wasteland, and southwest is oasis hills. Go ahead and pick one, guys! Make sure you consider where your moemon will be good at defeating the wild moemon. The farther you go, the stronger moemon available. Also, as you guys have decided to split up, I will reveal that a shiny trio legendary resides in each area. REMEMBER, only one legendary is aloud per party of moemon.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I call dibs on northeast! A forested area is perfect for training a fire type! So many bug and grass types to burn, and logic sense is that they cannot overrule me!

Back