• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZOMBIEPOWDER., think BLEACH, but faster paced, and more creative.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Well, seeing as how I don't like BLEACH and I made an offtopic post on my, Do you like BLEACH thread, I thought I'd just make a thread asking people whether or not they like ZOMBIEPOWDER.. I do, it's awesome!

Pros:

Decent Character Designs
Good Characters (except for Smith, emotionless block of wood...)
Great Fight Scenes
Fast Pace
HILARIOUS
The Main Character, well he looks like this:
MotivationalGamma.png

Easy to follow plot
Two Volumes have short stories at the end

Cons:

Considering this is back when Tite was a newb, some parts are a little unreadable
Said two short stories are even more unreadable.
Elwood doesn't do much until the end
Smith is a little boring
Gamma's backstory makes pretty much no sense
End's a little too abruptly (then again, it's short to begin with, only four volumes)

Also, why does Tite like to capitalize the names of his Manga?

BLEACH
ZOMBIEPOWDER.

Just a little odd...

8.5/10

So, why do you like or dislike ZOMBIEPOWDER.?

Tonitonichopchop

Cottton candy lover
Years
I've been interested in ZOMBIEPOWDER but I never read it. I knew that Tite Kubo made it, which was a slight turn off. It sounds kind of interesting so maybe I should read it? I'll probably check it out some day.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Hm. Sounds pretty interesting. I think I'll consider looking into it; that is, once I'm done catching up with Bleach. ;P Just kidding, but not really, since I had started Bleach a while back. It's pretty good, but I will admit, good anime/manga that drags on forever tends to lose it's touch after a while. I think I can manage four volumes though. Off to OneManga~!

Back