• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Tell me what you think of my team!

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Beheeyem-Lv 100
Calm Nature
252 Def/ 4 Sp Def/ 252 HP
Holds Light Clay
Ability: Synchronize
Psyshock
Reflect
Light Screen
Recover
I chose Beheeyem because I caught it as an Elgyem while on my journey in the game, and saw that it had a great potential, so I stuck with it.

Darmanitan-Lv 100
Adamant Nature
252 Atk/ 4 HP/ 252 Spd
Holds Choice Band
Ability: Sheer Force
Flare Blitz
Superpower
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Darmanitan is a another pokemon I raised myself from first form. I saw It's immense power, and was sold from there. Also, it, in my opinion, has one of the best new designs.

Jellicent-Lv 100
Bashful Nature
252 Def/ 4 Sp Def/ 252 HP
Ability: Water Absorb
Holds Leftovers
Surf
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Substitute
Who could ignore this giant behemoth of defense? No one I know can. It has insane Sp Def, and I EV'd it's Def so the are almost even, even though Sp Def is still better.

Hydreigon-Lv 100
Timid Nature
252 Sp Atk/ 4 HP/ 252 Spd
Ability: Levitate
Holds Choice Specs
Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Surf
Dark Pulse
OMG BEST DESIGN EVER! It is such a swift and powerful killer, it's almost as if this thing is unbeatable. ALMOST.

Whimsicott-Lv 100
Bold Nature
252 Def/ 4 HP/ 252 Sp Def
Ability: Prankster
Holds Leftovers
Substitue
Leech Seed
Encore
Stun Spore
Best SubSeeder ever. Period.

Scizor- Lv 100
Adamant Nature
252 Atk/ 4 Sp Def/ 252 Spd
Ability: Techtician
Holds Life Orb
Swords Dance
Bug Bite
Bullet Punch
Roost
I've always liked Scizor, and when this beast got Techtician, I knew it was battle ready.
How is my revised team?

Last edited:
Years
Well you have 2 pokemon super effective agianst stone and water 2 agiant bug. You migh wanna fix that :/ haxorus is just a beast but what out for hydreigons with Draco meteor cuz it will most likely be a OHKO ferrothorns fine. Just get rid of darmanatian and add a water type. also trick room on beeheyem would be great and the move physic. Overall 7.3/10 in all honestly I'd probably would only need two pokemon to take you out not trying to be mean though.

yaya0

は真優勝
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Well, I'd recommend Brave over Adamant on Ferrothorn, otherwise this is a pretty good team.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there.

To put it simply, it is impossible for the raters here to rate your team well if you don't provide us with the proper information. We need to see the Items, Abilities, and EVs of each Pokemon along with a description. Otherwise, the rate we give you are going to be limited. :/ So, please edit your post with the necessary information as well as any changes to the Pokemon themselves.

Zoroark-Lv 100
Timid Nature
Night Daze
Focus Blast
Flamethrower
HP Ice

I think we all know what Zoroark's ability is so.. that's not too big of a deal. But see, you need to tell us what items and EVs are equipped to Zoroark. Yes, this may look like a good set.. but we don't know if you have full EV investment in Defenses and the Griseous Orb, you know? Personally, I like Dark Pulse > Night Daze. Night Daze, being Zoroark's signature attack, pretty much defeats the purpose of disguising Zoroark in the first place. Besides, the lowered accuracy just isn't worth it, in my opinion. Anyway, U-Turn is a viable option for Zoroark. It would require some adjustment to the EVs and nature, but in essence, it is great for getting Zoroark out of the common switch-ins due to its frail defenses. It'll also hit threats like Scrafty for super effective damage. Sucker Punch is viable as well, which is pretty much mentioned because it's the strongest, and in Zoroark's case, STAB priority move. Protect is generally a good idea for Zoroark also. I recommend a Focus Sash, but I've seen the Life Orb work well also. 252 EVs are best put into Speed and Attack with 4 in HP. Overall, Zoroark does have an interesting niche (granted there's no Team Preview).. but he's severely outclassed by other Dark special sweepers with superior typing. ie: Hydreigon. If you want to know a good set for Hydreigon, don't hesitate to ask.

Haxorus-Lv 100
Relaxed Nature
Outrage
Giga Impact
Earthquake
X-Scissor

Again, EVs/Items/Abilities. Haxorus should exclusively be Adamant [+Attack; -Sp.Attack] or Jolly [+Speed; -Sp.Attack]. Also, Giga Impact is pretty much lost on Haxorus. It's best with Dual Chop (got it this time guys ;D) or Rock Slide with a Choice Band. Dragon Claw can also be used if you don't like the effects of Outrage. A Choice Band is a great option for Haxorus with 252 EVs in Speed and Attack.

Chandalure-Lv 100
Modest Nature
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Calm Mind

I'm going to stop mentioning the Items/Abilities/EVs thing and just assume that it's understood from this point forward. But, on a rather sad note, it's Chandelure. Nothing to do with the rate, just thought I would mention it. Modest is good, that is definitely a good place to be at. I suggest forgoing Flamethrower for something all out like Overheat to really get the most out of Chandelure in one big hit. Shadow Ball is also a good option as it's a reliable STAB attack. Energy Ball and Calm Mind don't seem to jive too well with Chandelure, however. I recommend replacing them with Psychic, Hidden Power [Ice], Protect, Heat Wave, heck you could ever run Imprision if you feel so inclined. I'm also going to stop recommending Items and EVs simply because I don't want to do the work for you. I just hope you understand that it's not because I don't want to help, it's because I want to know how much help you need.

Beeheeyem-Lv 100
Calm Nature
Psyshock
Reflect
Light Screen
Recover

Small typo. It's Beheeyem. No big deal. Personally, I've never used Beheeyem.. so I'm going to do the best I can here, but if anyone else has a better set please feel free to say something. Beheeyem gets the most out of a Modest [+Sp.Attack; -Attack] nature. From what I understand, Beheeyem's dangerously high Special Attack and disastrously low Speed makes it a perfect Trick Room user and pretty much nothing else (especially a Trick Room lead). So Dual Screens doesn't seem to be so effective on this guy. Psychic is your primary STAB attack, but I see no reason why Psyshock wouldn't be any good. I just don't know how well it would work on Beheeyem in a competitive environment. Beyond that, Beheeyem seems to be an amazing contender for some real strategies. Ally Switch, signature to Beheeyem, can do a lot of unexpected things in competitive play, and I'm sure you can find a way to work Zoroark in there. As mentioned before, Trick Room is probably your best bet if you want Beheeyem to do something of any competitive value. For the last slot, I really have no answers for you. I've heard that Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball can be used for coverage, Imprison for other Trick Room teams, Protect for Stalling. Unfortunately, it seems that Beheeyem is yet another who is simply outclassed by other Psychic type Trick Room abusers. ie: Reuniclus. Again, if you want a good set for Reuniclus, just ask and the raters here can help you.

Darmanitan-Lv 100
Adamant Nature
Flare Blitz
Superpower
Rock Slide
Earthquake

I think you have a pretty good set here, but it's hard to tell without all the necessary information. The nature and attacks are good though, so don't change those.

Ferrothorn-Lv 100
Adamant Nature
Gyro Ball
Toxic
Substitute
Leech Seed.

Adamant is.. not the best thing for Ferrothorn. Sorry to say. ;( Relaxed [+Defense; -Speed] is by far the best nature you can choose to capitalize on Ferrothorns innate Defensive capabilities. I mean.. Maybe Brave can be used if you want Ferrothorn to have a Choice Band or something.. but that is a sheer waste of his Defensive prowess and a real disservice to Ferrothorn. Besides.. you've got enough sweepers, don't you think? So, a standard Ferrothorn set would look like this: Spikes or Stealth Rock / Gyro Ball / Leech Seed / Power Whip with a Relaxed nature and Laftovers. Again, I know I said I wouldn't mention anymore items, but I did. Shed Shell can also work to avoid Magnezone. I'm still going to hold my ground about EVs though.

So.. please put all the necessary information into your team. Preferably styled like this:

Pokemon @ Item
Ability
EV Spread
Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4
**Short description of why you chose this Pokemon and what experiences you've had while battling.

I hope this team works out for you. There are still many, many things about this team that needs addressing like your blinding weakness to Dark and Ghost (chiefly because of Chandelure, Darmanitan, and Beheeyem), or your teams problems with Electric, Flying, and Dragon type moves (because most, if not all, of your Pokemon take neutral or super effective damage from them). But all those things can be worked out after you've fixed up your team. It's pretty obvious that you've done your homework here. Just keep it up and the raters can work with you to make all your Pokemon a powerful, cohesive unit.

Good luck!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Jellicent should be Bold and have this EV spread: 248 HP/212 Def/44 Spe. Also, it needs Recover over Substitute to stay around longer and Substitute shortens the time it has on the field if it lacks recovery

Give Darmanitan U-turn over Earthquake or Superpower as a scouting move

Since Scizor is using a bulky SD set from the looks of things, I'd use 252 HP/40 Atk/216 SDef. That way, it can hits more easily.

Back