• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Whats your favorite theme song?

Whats your favorite theme song?

• Season 2: Pokemon World

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Season 3: Pokemon Johto

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Season 4: Born to Be a Winner

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Season 5: Believe in Me

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Season 6: I Wanna Be a Hero

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Season 7: This Dream

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Season 8: Unbeatable

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Season 9: Battle Frontier

• Season 10: Diamond and Pearl

• Season 11: We Will Be Heroes

• Season 12: Battle Cry

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Season 13: We Will Carry On

• Season 14: Black and White

• Season 15: Rival Destinies

• Season 16: It's Always You and Me

• Total voters

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
I'm a huge fan of david rolfe's work in the anime and I think he should have been the permanent artist for the english dubs... but that is another story.

My Favorite is Born to be a winner.

second being pokemon world

3rd being pokemon advanced theme

4th being johto

5th being unbeatable.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Pokemon johto! (Season 3), is my favourite out of the ones I've heard. I do like master quest though.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
Oh so hard to pick. I love most of them. But I can pick the ones that can't match the epicness of the other theme songs. I didn't like Season 9: Battle Frontier, Season 10: Diamond and Pearl and Season 14: Black and White.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Johto. It only seems like yesterday that I was in my room watching the Johto series. Was the last Pokémon series I watched for a long time until I re-discovered Pokémon in the Unova series.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My favourites are "I Wanna be A Hero" and "Black and White". The former is just a great song which brings bucket loads of nostalgia upon listening every time, plus it's very fitting to the Pokémon shows, and the latter is just an exceptional theme song! Black and White was a theme song that always struck me as being great for the Pokémon series since it has the huge "we're all friends and that's awesome" feel to it that Pokémon always brings, alongside a general upbeat and happy tone. I don't normally like theme songs that include the name of the series, but on this occasion I think it was pulled off well!

Years
I only heard the first one unfortunately, the one where he says I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was ............ :D

Bobith

Tossin' balls since '99
Years
Besides the obvious original, I like season 3. It's still genuinely nostalgic, but much catchier then season 2's.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
A tie between "Believe In Me" and "Unbeatable". Both very upbeat and energy filled without overdoing it like some of the more recent themes.

Years
I used to watch the show in Hindi and the first theme (Sabse behtar banunga me = I wanna be the very best) is my favourite.
Other than that I like Born to be a winner.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
The Original isn't in the poll? Haha, I guess that would probably be too skewed. It's actually among my least favorite themes, because I feel like it's overhyped from nostalgia.

1st. Pokemon Johto is the funnest to sing-along to
2nd. Battle Frontier is very catchy.
3rd. Black and White's song was meh, but the footage was very unique. Rather than just mashing together scenes from the series like they always do, they had this 3D showcase of Pikachu and the new pokemon running around in a black-white environment. Props for best footage!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Born To Be A Winner, this was just one of my favorite songs period. but I liked all the theme songs up until DP. Only theme I like past the Hoenn themes is the Sinnoh League Victors one which I think is We Will Carry On.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
You know that one that plays in the 3rd movie? "It's a whole new world we live in (doo doo doot doo doo doo)!" Yeah, I like that one the best. That's my jam.

Back