• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your heritage?

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
Mostly German from my dads side and mostly Swedish from my moms side, however I believe I'm a little bit Polish/Irish as well.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I'm a huge Caucasian mutt.

I've got Spanish, French, and Italian heritage from my Mom's family, and Scottish, Irish, English, and German heritage from my dad's family. I've also got a bit of Native American on both sides, though I've been told I look mostly like a Spaniard. XD

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
Both of my parents are Colombian but I was born in the United States of 'Murica.

Years
Well, my parents are both Polish, but my father has a strange Lithuanian/Belarussian surname and my grandgrandma has a german surname. We can say that I'm Polish/Lithuanian/German

Yukari

I'm 16% Native American specifically Cherokee, Blackfeet, some other tribe (I can't remember the name), and I'm also a direct decedent from Pocahontas. In spite of only being 16% Native American it shows more then anything else... I'm 76% British and It shows up Quite a bit too, though not as much as the native American. And lastly I'm French, but that barley shows up at all...

Last edited:

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I'm Australian, Lebanese and Syrian. I was born in Australia, both my parents are Lebanese and my grandparents from both sides are Syrian.

Years
Half Belgian, half Greek, fully proud. So Western and Southern European mix, but still European.

Like 007_Eleven said. It's no use to claim 6 or more nationalities because your grandfather was for example Spanish 10 generations ago :D

Back