• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥John Denver's Luv Shack♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Digital Phoenix said:
Welcome to the world of normal members.

I've never seen it like that before..then again...members here have nothing but the simple power of posting..XD

Lucid

Sorry D... ._. Look at it this way, now you can have a life.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Why sorry? o_o You aren't involved... or are you? [insert ninja smilie]

Also you make it sound so easy. D: He has a lot to leave behind... his FREAKING HUGE 4-page club... whoa.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Paige said that this club would only last for only two pages. It's already up to four. Excellent. XD

John Denver

Banned
Years
It's all good you guys...I realized that the way I like to post appeals to members, but mods hate it. Maybe this is for the better...but I won't back down, I still have people I'd call friends in the higher staff -_-

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Now that I understand the humor, I like it <_<;

I know you're still angry at me for what I did, but I've admitted I was wrong on multiple occasions and I've tried to be genial. So...incase you're leaving soon, I thought I'd apologize again, I really don't deserve to be a mod ._.;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
No, it was the one where you were making "random" polls and I was aggravated by it for some reason and completely went off on you. I was entirely in the wrong <_<;

John Denver

Banned
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
No, it was the one where you were making "random" polls and I was aggravated by it for some reason and completely went off on you. I was entirely in the wrong <_<;

Pfft...I remember that, I don't care though. That was so effing long ago

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Wow...I don't see why people can be mature (like me) and understand that even though people tend to go off a little, there's no reason to be completely against them...and did that make any sense to you guys? ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back