• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

just a number

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
My real age!..i think i'm adult and mature enough for a 22 years old i can take care of things and still need to learn about other things....i'll admit,i hate to be responsible but when i have to i become responsible....still lots of things need to learn...i really admire my oldest sis...she's not only my oldest sis she's more of me and other siblings young mom!! however she's only 26 but she's that great and one day,i hope to be like her ^^

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Every people i met told me i looked older than i am(height & voice) so i guess i'd say 17-19.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
16. I would say I have about the life experience of a 16 year old, even though I'm 22. By the end of the year I hope to be 22... even though I'll be 23.

Years
Many people say I look like a 14-15 year-old despite my real age being 20.

I may be 20, but I sorta have the personality of a 16-year-old.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Physically 18-19. Personality when with best friends 10-18 around friends I dont know too well 17-20 and I have heard that when Im depressed or just in a cynical I sound like a 30 year old... -_-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
In my maturity, I'd like to think that I'm 25.
In everything else, I'd say 12. On a good day, maybe 7.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Personality? Maybe 16-18, but like a classy 16-18 not like the teenagers you have now, sex, drugs, money, alcohol, you know, like in the 1700's with my classy vocab and all xD
Looks? I think I'm still 14 xD

Back